Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) (133446 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Hysmady(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Don't know why I didn't get any reply here... embarassed thanks anyway
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by onegig(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hysmady:
Don't know why I didn't get any reply here... embarassed thanks anyway
What was your post about?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Hysmady(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
onegig:

What was your post about?
My so called Stepmother calls herself a prophetess....Shes so harsh and wicked to the extent that if an infant sight her,the infant will cry...She has the gut to chase away my late mom relatives few days ago angry while my dad was there looking like doll,he couldn't control his wife.When my dad had nothing this woman was not there now that he's wealthy, she doesn't care how it all started... I felt she has charmed and hynotised my dad...My dad doesn't know what he is doing again,he has lost his reputation, respect even his own family, he has turn down on them...The woman is so ungrateful and I know she is with my dad to destroy his life and leave him regretting ,and she calls her self a prophetess undecided ...Am my dad first son and child with two siblings which are girls in which one of them is still young...Am just confused and need serious advice cus am thinking after my final year, I want to leave my father s house cus of the frustration and I feel my dad has lost everything and has nothing to offer me either as a first son bcus this woman has gone extremely deep into him....i even recently found out my dad sold one of his property without even informing me and he keep lying that he didn't ...I am just looking up to God right now even no family has no help to offer...Am on my own....Everything was not like this when my mom was with us even after her death till the day this woman entered our house every thing changed...Am thinking of leaving my father's house for good after my education but i don't want my younger siblings to feel left behind... thanks for ur advice
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by thorpido(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hysmady:
My so called Stepmother calls herself a prophetess....Shes so harsh and wicked to the extent that if an infant sight her,the infant will cry...She has the gut to chase away my late mom relatives few days ago angry while my dad was there looking like doll,he couldn't control his wife.When my dad had nothing this woman was not there now that he's wealthy, she doesn't care how it all started... I felt she has charmed and hynotised my dad...My dad doesn't know what he is doing again,he has lost his reputation, respect even his own family, he has turn down on them...The woman is so ungrateful and I know she is with my dad to destroy his life and leave him regretting ,and she calls her self a prophetess undecided ...Am my dad first son and child with two siblings which are girls in which one of them is still young...Am just confused and need serious advice cus am thinking after my final year, I want to leave my father s house cus of the frustration and I feel my dad has lost everything and has nothing to offer me either as a first son bcus this woman has gone extremely deep into him....i even recently found out my dad sold one of his property without even informing me and he keep lying that he didn't ...I am just looking up to God right now even no family has no help to offer...Am on my own....Everything was not like this when my mom was with us even after her death till the day this woman entered our house every thing changed...Am thinking of leaving my father's house for good after my education but i don't want my younger siblings to feel left behind... thanks for ur advice
Sorry about your situation.The only thing you can do is pray for your father.He's an adult and has chosen a partner for himself and will live with her.
On your part,try as much as possible to finish up with your education and get a source of income.When you become financially independent and buoyant enough,take care of your sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Hysmady(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2015
thorpido:
Sorry about your situation.The only thing you can do is pray for your father.He's an adult and has chosen a partner for himself and will live with her.
On your part,try as much as possible to finish up with your education and get a source of income.When you become financially independent and buoyant enough,take care of your sisters.
thank you sir...

2 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Fatherherokay(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2015
WHY THE SUICIDAL THOUGHT? PART ONE
Why do you want to take the precious life you haven’t created? At least if you can’t give a life, you don’t have to destroy one.
You want to commit suicide because you thought the worst is happening to you or because the worst has happened to you? The question I ask is: “do you think the worst can ever happen to a man on earth?” There is nothing happening to you now that has never happened to someone, somewhere,
before. Only those who overcame the suicidal thought lived to tell the stories.

Do you want to give up with your life and commit suicide because:
· The cloud gathered but it refuses to rain?
· You were raped and couldn’t bear the shame afterwards?
· He or she jilted you?
· You have been failing the test over and over again?
· Disappointment has been the order of your day?
· Your parents, friends and families gave up on you?
· They call you a failure and tell it to your face that nothing good can come out of you?
· You lose the only job you’ve gotten to meet the ends in your life and your family?
· You didn’t enjoy the success others are enjoying freely around you?
· You have always been the victim of most ill-lucks?
· You thought things is not going or things never went the way you expected?
· You believed it is all gloomed and doomed?
My friend, here is the good news; you have one indispensable thing that remains common in every man. It is LIFE that no man can give. In as much as there is life, there is always HOPE for turn-around and a better and pleasant tomorrow. Hope is not meant for the lifeless. Hope is always alive and only the people that have life can access it. With hope and time, I believe strongly that those challenges will become a history...continue on http://www.ishopealive..com.ng/2015/10/why-suicidal-thought-part-one.html#more
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Fatherherokay(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2015
WHY THE SUICIDAL THOUGHT? episode ONE
Why do you want to take the precious life you haven’t created? At least if you can’t give a life, you don’t have to destroy one.
You want to commit suicide because you thought the worst is happening to you or because the worst has happened to you? The question I ask is: “do you think the worst can ever happen to a man on earth?” There is nothing happening to you now that has never happened to someone, somewhere,
before. Only those who overcame the suicidal thought lived to tell the stories.

Do you want to give up with your life and commit suicide because:
· The cloud gathered but it refuses to rain?
· You were raped and couldn’t bear the shame afterwards?
· He or she jilted you?
· You have been failing the test over and over again?
· Disappointment has been the order of your day?
· Your parents, friends and families gave up on you?
· They call you a failure and tell it to your face that nothing good can come out of you?
· You lose the only job you’ve gotten to meet the ends in your life and your family?
· You didn’t enjoy the success others are enjoying freely around you?
· You have always been the victim of most ill-lucks?
· You thought things is not going or things never went the way you expected?
· You believed it is all gloomed and doomed?
My friend, here is the good news; you have one indispensable thing that ...continue on http://www.ishopealive..com.ng/2015/10/why-suicidal-thought-part-one.html#more
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by naijathings(m): 5:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Hysmady:

my brother. it is sad to see that your hope & happiness is fading away like this especially as the 1st son. e dey pain.

Let me ask u one question.. assuming your mother was alive and a pastor said she is a witch, what would you do? would you pick up stones against her? would you run from her or stand on your right as her child and fight for her by prayer and sacrifice ? please think well about this question before u answer because a mother that is bewitching her children is useless to the children & if u say u love your mother and will stand your ground as her flesh and blood to fight for her through prayers and fasting, then I believe you will do the same for your dad if you love him. do you love your dad? because I did not see you mention anything like that, you were just talking about how THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU ANYMORE.

Now will u run or stand?

You want to run? let me ask you another question.
what if u were living on your own already as a big boy and you got the news that such a thing is happening to your father where he is.. will you not go to his house and see what you can do to regain him? or will you sit down in your own home and watch TV and leave your father to his fate and allow him to be stolen?
if u stand, what are you going to fight for?
You have to fight for your father first before thinking about property or wealth. If you stand and hold claim to him and tell whatever force that is holding him to leave him, you will win because his blood is in you and blood is thicker than water. Love wins everything.

make your choice. choose wisely.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Hysmady(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2015
naijathings:

my brother. it is sad to see that your hope & happiness is fading away like this especially as the 1st son. e dey pain.

Let me ask u one question.. assuming your mother was alive and a pastor said she is a witch, what would you do? would you pick up stones against her? would you run from her or stand on your right as her child and fight for her by prayer and sacrifice ? please think well about this question before u answer because a mother that is bewitching her children is useless to the children & if u say u love your mother and will stand your ground as her flesh and blood to fight for her through prayers and fasting, then I believe you will do the same for your dad if you love him. do you love your dad? because I did not see you mention anything like that, you were just talking about how THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU ANYMORE.

Now will u run or stand?

You want to run? let me ask you another question.
what if u were living on your own already as a big boy and you got the news that such a thing is happening to your father where he is.. will you not go to his house and see what you can do to regain him? or will you sit down in your own home and watch TV and leave your father to his fate and allow him to be stolen?
if u stand, what are you going to fight for?
You have to fight for your father first before thinking about property or wealth. If you stand and hold claim to him and tell whatever force that is holding him to leave him, you will win because his blood is in you and blood is thicker than water. Love wins everything.

make your choice. choose wisely.
Thank you sir...Will think to ur advice deeply
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 26, 2015
curtains:
I just googled how to commit suicide before I came here. I have snipper in my house I hv bin thinking of taking it, at least it's painless... my husband cheated on me by fulfilling his thre3 some fantasy tears hv not stoped flowing from my eyes. I wish I can tell my mum so she can talk me out of it... my heavy n broken heart will kill me even if I don't take that snipper
hey!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bellong: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
megn:
Supper story tellers thread

How ignorant can you be?

6 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by thorpido(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
megn:
Supper story tellers thread
What's supper story?Story you tell at supper?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by megn(f): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
thorpido:

bellong:

How ignorant can you be?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by RoyalRoy(m): 3:21am On Dec 06, 2015
megn:
tongue tongue tongue

This is not a thread for trolling.

Please keep off if you can't relate with the "stories" !

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by bellong: 4:44am On Dec 06, 2015
thorpido:

In Sagamite's voice, product of a failed educational system.... cheesy
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by thorpido(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2015
bellong:

In Sagamite's voice, product of a failed educational system.... cheesy
Lol cheesy
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by zeb04(f): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
I don't feel like committing suicide but I am depressed. I have got family, I have got a good paying job(which I hate) but I am not happy . I am looking for something that I can't just figure out.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by thorpido(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
zeb04:
I don't feel like committing suicide but I am depressed. I have got family, I have got a good paying job(which I hate) but I am not happy . I am looking for something that I can't just figure out.
Life partner?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by jbonito(m): 5:53am On Dec 08, 2015
zeb04:

Have u tried thinking about doing things that used to make u happy? If u av a trusted friend try spending sometime with him/her talking about how u feel. Might just help.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by jbonito(m): 5:58am On Dec 08, 2015
MommyD24:

Struggling...
In their own words, they've carried my burden for as long as they could, they have issues of their own to deal with.

Hello. I hope you have been able to resolve the biggest part of ur challenges. Hope u're doing better now.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by kubba: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
RoyalRoy:

This is not a thread for trolling.

Please keep off if you can't relate with the "stories" !

hello, could you kindly close a thread i opened
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by RoyalRoy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
kubba:

hello, could you kindly close a thread i opened

Seen.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by kubba: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Seen.

thank u
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
zeb04:

Could it be the job? I believe if you spend the better part of your day which sums up to your life doing something you hate it has to make you feel angry or rageful in this type of situation what you will hear mostly may be "better be thankful others want your type of job" giving you no room to express your anger even you will not permit you to express the rage or whatever you are feeling because you don't want to seem ungrateful and anger turned inwards can lead to depression maybe you should start thinking of what you will actually enjoy doing or living.

I think if you permit yourself to at least dream that one day you will do a job you'll enjoy or however you want to live this will generate hope in your heart. I think we are allowed to wallow in our desires as it can move us to start baby stepping towards the dream gratitude for where you are now just floods in because you now feel or have a know you won't always be here so your present situation becomes more bearable even acceptable before you know it the light comes on and the depression is lifted. Baby step in your desires no matter how impossible it may seem at the moment.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by zeb04(f): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
thanks everyone I am thankful for the kind words

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply)

I Was A Husband: My Experience / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.