Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Minister Commissions Completed Ibadan-Oyo Section Of Ibadan-Illorin Highway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Commissions Completed Ibadan-Oyo Section Of Ibadan-Illorin Highway (7889 Views)

Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Commissions Completed Ibadan-Oyo Section Of Ibadan-Illorin Highway by dgitrader(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
^^GEJ is working, haters are hating„nigeria is getting better.
Re: Minister Commissions Completed Ibadan-Oyo Section Of Ibadan-Illorin Highway by rapheaders: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
taharqa2: Is dis d 'brainless' @eggheader mutated, ni?? Any ways, almost every person here, including d article, hv stated that d Oyo-Ogbomosho section of d road is not complete and is been workd on presently, But that the previously uncompleted Oyo-Ibadan and Ogbomosho-Ilorin has now been COMPLETED by d present Admin. What again bi yr problem? ...When d Oyo-Ogbomosho Section is completed (and it will be), we will still u. Chilax, guy. No allow Hate killi you...

tapa or whatever your progenitors christened you. the day you will be half as intelligent as my shoelace that day is when you will be redeemed from your a55 licking routine. thank god ariy don scatter your pack of lies and has said it all about you airhead lies. I know that road like the lines on my palm no significant improvement mehn.
Re: Minister Commissions Completed Ibadan-Oyo Section Of Ibadan-Illorin Highway by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2013
This is like commissioning the ground floor in a three storey building still under construction

2 Likes

Re: Minister Commissions Completed Ibadan-Oyo Section Of Ibadan-Illorin Highway by taharqa2: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2013
rapheaders:

tapa or whatever your progenitors christened you. the day you will be half as intelligent as my shoelace that day is when you will be redeemed from your a55 licking routine. thank god ariy don scatter your pack of lies and has said it all about you airhead lies. I know that road like the lines on my palm no significant improvement mehn.
So it is you, brainless eggheader mutated, aka 'airhead'... Weldone o....
Re: Minister Commissions Completed Ibadan-Oyo Section Of Ibadan-Illorin Highway by awodman: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2013
oyb: This is like commissioning the ground floor in a three storey building still under construction
Lol..we have 3 sections..2 have been completed and construction is on-going in the remaining one..remba different contractors handle the different sections..is it not progress??
Re: Minister Commissions Completed Ibadan-Oyo Section Of Ibadan-Illorin Highway by rapheaders: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
taharqa2: So it is you, brainless eggheader mutated, aka 'airhead'... Weldone o....

brainless describe perfectly the man you lick his yansh religiously. then you at the lower rung of the ladder of intelligence. hey you homo habilis you deserve to be cremated and your ashes feed to fingerlings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! / Nigeria Spends N14,000 Daily To Feed Each Prisoner- Minister / Ekiti Assembly Suspends 16 Council Chairmen, 177 Councillors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.