Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! (7896 Views)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yesterday evening when I got home around 8.00pm, I saw this young lady sitting in front of a church that is situated right beside my house. She normally sits there almost every evening. She bears a yoruba name.

I said hello and walked up to her for a brief chat. In the course of the chat, She asked me if I'd love to see the actualization of Biafra. I was surprised; I wasn't expecting that question because we were not talking about Biafra. I tried to dodge that question but she repeated it. I een wondered if she was a nairalander to see the heat on here.

When I asked her reasons, she started outlining why she would love to see Biafra. She ended up saying that before 2018, Biafra would come.

The reality is that the quest for Biafra is gaining momentum; all we need to avoid is war.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by missKiffy(f): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Biafra

23 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Femolacaster(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ngwanu, next?
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by SOUNDKING: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Yesterday evening when I got home around 8.00pm, I saw this young lady sitting in front of a church that is situated right beside my house. She normally sits there almost every evening. She bears a yoruba name.

I said hello and walked up to her for a brief chat. In the course of the chat, She asked me if I'd love to see the actualization of Biafra. I was surprised; I wasn't expecting that question because we were not talking about Biafra. I tried to dodge that question but she repeated it. I een wondered if she was a nairalander to see the heat on here.

When I asked her reasons, she started outlining why she would love to see Biafra. She ended up saying that before 2018, Biafra would come.

The reality is that the quest for Biafra is gaining momentum; all we need to avoid is war.
whichever way they choose,it is "Biafra or death".

18 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Starships4u(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
missKiffy:
Biafra
make the thunder we go strike tomorrow defraud ur family

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by kelechi50: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
On one Biafra we stand no retreat no surrounder

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by missKiffy(f): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Starships4u:
make the thunder we go strike tomorrow defraud ur family
Iidiot

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by brize(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Just say you are a biafran and the door will be opened....... Try it

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by bugzbunny: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
missKiffy:
Biafra
Its pple lik u who cry once u hear biafra
U knw why.. because yorubas are nothin witout igbos.
Doubt me..
Say u support igbos to leave..quote me and say it
Can u ?...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by cheruv: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
OP can you outline her reasons
I'd love to see what her reasons are for the restoration of the 4000yr old state of Biafra cool

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by PedroJP(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
missKiffy:
Biafra

Simply state ur reason, y u don't want Biafra. Not like u have same culture with them, not same language, not same food, not same thinking, not same etc. Y won't u let go sthing u detest so much ? Are they going to go with sthing u have interest on ? Just be sincere and say ur mind. Or is ur fear dat there would be a waring scenario all d time once they leave ?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Starships4u(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
missKiffy:
Iidiot
hediot...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by vayne(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
missKiffy:
Biafra
i would have engaged you if you were male.

But you can send me a pm let me channel everything to your booty ..... Thats if actually you are a lady.
Scratched face

18 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Uteghe(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is it the same Biafra the Igbos have overwhelmingly rejected? Tell me Nnamdi Kanu's Talk Show radio is gaining notoriety and I will agree. undecided grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by 4stylz: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
PedroJP:

Simply state ur reason, y u don't want Biafra. Not like u have same culture with them, not same language, not same food, not same thinking, not same etc. Y won't u let go sthing u detest so much ? Are they going to go with sthing u have interest on ? Just be sincere and say ur mind. Or is ur fear dat there would be a waring scenario all d time once they leave ?

Who are the biafrians? Name them please

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Miehehehehehehehehehehe.

I don't know what language this is but I am laughing in it. One random woman told you biafra will be and you rush to open a thread about it.

Let me explain why it won't happen..

Biafra would mean a secession of a region from the entity called Nigeria. No sitting president would want that attached to his name so he would by hook or by crook make sure the east remains eastern Nigeria.

The so called biafrans wannabe are all online the hard working igbo man who has business interests and investments in other parts of Nigeria would loose everything and I mean everything. Nobody would want that. Even how many ibis are actually asking for this.
Aren't they the ones still soutin lopsidedness on political appointment which I agree with anyway.

Biafra remains a word online that's it.

Ps maybe they should have thier biafra if they succeed the rest of Nigeria would sit up its time to fly no more crawling.

Also hope nigerdelta ain't part of this biafra.

Just my opinion I might be wrong though

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by 4stylz: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
armadeo:
Miehehehehehehehehehehe.

I don't know what language this is but I am laughing in it. One random woman told you biafra will be and you rush to open a thread about it.

Biafra would mean a secession of a region from the entity called Nigeria. No sitting president would want that attached to his name so he would by hook or by crook make sure the east remains eastern Nigeria.

The so called biafrans wannabe are all online the hard working igbo man who has business interests and investments in other parts of Nigeria would loose everything and I mean everything. Nobody would want that. Even how many ibis are actually asking for this.
Aren't they the ones still soutin lopsidedness on political appointment which I agree with anyway.

Ps maybe they should have thier biafra if they succeed the rest of Nigeria would sit up its time to fly no more crawling.

Is Nigerdelta an eastern state? We have our own Agenda and the name we will call our country wen break up happens (which I don't see happening ) will be Niger delta republic not biafra (igbo movement )
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Idrismusty97(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yep, Same way it gain momentum during 1967. What was the result of that "Momentum"? Guess right and win a brand new car.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by PedroJP(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
4stylz:

Who are the biafrians? Name them please

Whom ever they may be, why want pple who are not same with u.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes oh. But another will wipe us out forever.
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by armadeo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
4stylz:

Is Nigerdelta an eastern state? We have our own Agenda and the name we will call our country wen break up happens (which I don't see happening ) will be Niger delta republic not biafra (igbo movement )

Many biafra movement agents have always added akwaibom, rivers, crossovers and even delta state to their dream country that's why I asked. However I wish you all the best
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by saaedlee: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
missKiffy:

Iidiot
spoke my mind
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by 4stylz: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
armadeo:

Many biafra movement agents have always added akwaibom, rivers, crossovers and even delta state to their dream country that's why I asked. However I wish you all the best

For the records; those states are not biafra and will never be; for us to join biafra, I will rather be a Nigerian; this eastern guys should leave us out of their own interests, nor be by force Abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by papaejima1: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
armadeo:
Miehehehehehehehehehehe.

Yea, Biafra is only online. That's why folks are single handedly buying relay stations and satellite channels to promote it. Those folks are not hardworking Igbos, just online agitators.
I feel you bro.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by EasternLion: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Uteghe:
Is it the same Biafra the Igbos have overwhelmingly rejected? Tell me Nnamdi Kanu's Talk Show radio is gaining notoriety and I will agree. undecided grin grin

Smh for this idiot right here.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by cybertyrant(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
4stylz:

For the records; those states are not biafra and will never be; for us to join biafra, I will rather be a Nigerian; this eastern guys should leave us out of their own interests, nor be by force Abi?
Be proud of oduduwa republic, their rituals are first class in west africa, all SE&SS minus edo plus igbanke, igbakiri,lower kogi and lower benue is biafra,
Yoruba /hausa tactics of divide and rule has expired

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by 4stylz: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
cybertyrant:

Be proud of oduduwa republic, their rituals are first class in west africa, all SE&SS minus edo plus igbanke, igbakiri,lower kogi and lower benue is biafra,
Yoruba /hausa tactics of divide and rule has expired

Count all the eastern states and that's biafra
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Goodnews For Android Users, Earn Money When You Receive Calls and SMS!

The revolution of advertising industry took a new turn with the advent of the social media within the space of a decade. Many social network and bloggers took over the airspace and in the process posed a serious threat to the print medium of advertising. With a larger network of users and its cost effectiveness, advertisers all over the world took to the new media to showcase their goods and services. Today on the web any page we visit pops up multiple advertising messages and it is almost impossible to avoid the strong and calculated messages.

This revolution changed the entire landscape of production and distribution of goods and services. Competition went up to a whole new level. Consumers are now well informed as there are arrays of options to choose from and quite frankly this is good for the economy and consumers of goods and services.

Just when we thought we have heard the last of innovations in the industry, we have been presented with yet another great form and medium of advertising, this time it comes directly into our phones whenever our phones rings (as it usually does) or when SMS is sent to our phone.

This for now is only possible with android phones and users of this device will have the chance of getting paid simply by receiving calls and SMS.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

This application is simply known as MOBZOID APP, developed by DLI Market Deals Limited, an international company based in Cyprus in affiliation with Beepmagnet International to pioneer the overall goals and use of the app in Nigeria.

To take part in this moving train, simply register through this link: http://www.mobzoid.com/Register/10474 and there after go to playstore and download the app. As you get more users to register and download the app, your earnings and commission will be increasing. The app when installed will automatically display ads to your android phone whenever it rings without distracting your calls and SMS.

WHY SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THE APP?

Apart from the advertising need it is fulfilling, installing the app will expose users to valuable information and educative content. Once you have successfully registered on the website & download the App on your phone, to earn you must invite minimum of ten people who do same by following all steps you took.

Below is a Projection of "AD BONUS" Earnings by inviting (10 by 10), (20 by 10), (20 by 20), (50 by 20)

Free Members AD BONUS earning:

(10 by 10 by 10).. €5.57weekly

(20 by 10 by 10) €11.12weekly

(20 by 20 by 20) €42.12weekly

(50 by 20 by 20) €105.27weekly

Business Pro Affiliate AD BONUS earning:

(50 by 20 by 20)

€1,705.27weekly

http://impacttym.com/read/?id=462

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by cybertyrant(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
4stylz:

Count all the eastern states and that's biafra

U must be a western nigerianist, we have given u edo its no enough for u, afterall it is called midwest, and by the way igala,igede and idoma is coming with us, if u dont like it here are the options u may choose
1-hug a transformer close by
2-stand and close ur eyes in any express close by
3-jump out of ur keke in a busy road

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
4stylz:

I'm from Cross River and a Biafran. My grandfather was a Biafran and fought against Nigeria. My grandfather was wounded and also received 25 pounds from Awolowo. Many children in Cross River were also starved to death by Awolowo and our men massacred. We are more Biafrans than Igbos...get that into your yoruba imposter skull!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by shotster50(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
You people are so deluded it is not even funny any more
Re: Biafra Is Gradually Gaining Grounds Beyond My Expectation! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
new2020:

I'm from Cross River and a Biafran. My grandfather was a Biafran and fought against Nigeria. My grandfather was wounded and also received 25 pounds from Awolowo. Many children in Cross River were also starved to death by Awolowo and our men massacred. We are more Biafrans than Igbos...get that into your yoruba imposter skull!
thank you my brother, I have always told them this.... bit whatever should end in eastern borders, they shouldn't even dream of coming down south, we will rather remain Nigeria n's (greedy ingrates)
4stylz:

small boy, u better shut up their, what do you Know? When your elders are talking, u keep quiet, until u re old enough to understand the enormity of u r words..... I'll pardon you for now, cause of u r age...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Silent As Lawan, Ndume Claim Support / Depression Or EFCC: What Will Make Rochas Okorocha To Look Like This? / Opinion: Evidence Emerges Buhari Is Not In Nigeria. Speech Done Outside The Vill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.