Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps (21699 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by udemzyudex(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2013
Some guys of find it difficult to woo a girl,they don't know what to say,how to approach or make her know he is interested in her.
Below are the steps on how to woo a girl and impress her.
1.SHOW INTEREST: Show interest that you really want to get her and make her your girl friend,this will give you the courage to approach her.
2.TALK TO HER: Make your intension known to her,start your conversation with a good smile this will make her feel comfortable.
Be spontaneous,this will make you talk to her without feeling any pressure,talk like a gentle man you don't have to rush while talking
3.LOOK INTO HER EYES WHILE TALKING: Looking into her eyes will make her believe you are really interested and shows you are confident.
4.MAKE HER LAUGH: Girls love guys with a sense of humor,making her laugh will make her feel comfortable around you and don't over do it else she might believe you are not the serious type.
5.DRESS NICELY: Look neat and dress well,spray your perfume on.
93% of communication is done through body language,be hygienic.
These 5 steps to woo a girl will make you get your dream girl,try it today.

www.confidentlove..com/2013/07/how-to-woo-girl5-steps-on-how-to-woo.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by joy3456: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2013
confirmed
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by BlackPeni5: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2013
I know only one way to woo a girl.

Flash the money and tell her where to meet you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by Enegod(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2013
smh
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by adusco(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2013
joy3456: confirmed
really?
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by NoobSaibot1: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2013
Hogwash!
Just flash the cash and stop wasting precious time.
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by Penboy: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Noob Saibot: Hogwash!
oh boy. I gbadu your name oh. Back then for sega, i get all in moves die. XCABCZYXABBCZYX i.e brutality among others. Sorry for deviating from the topic, no time for wooing girls now. Schooling things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by EejaNla01(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
I still do not understand what is in looking her eyes.
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Black Peni5: I know only one way to woo a girl.

gbam!
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by PedroJP(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
Op i don go try am. She tell me say " Thank u, i'm too occupied" As she talk am,i loose balance to d extent i no fit use my brain move my legs .first i no understand the English,na when my friends come xplain am i then begin dey wonder wetin occupy her. See d kind thing u send me

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by EejaNla01(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
Pedro JP: Op i don go try am. She tell me say " Thank u, i'm too occupied" As she talk am,i loose balance to d extent i no fit use my brain move my legs .first i no understand the English,na when my friends come xplain am i then begin dey wonder wetin occupy her. See d kind thing u send me

LMAO.... Haven't you seen the common quote that goes thus"different stroke for different Folks". You can try dem lefulefu's style using money.
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by udemzyudex(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
Pedro JP: Op i don go try am. She tell me say " Thank u, i'm too occupied" As she talk am,i loose balance to d extent i no fit use my brain move my legs .first i no understand the English,na when my friends come xplain am i then begin dey wonder wetin occupy her. See d kind thing u send me
Don't stop there,don't put all ur eggs into one basket.
Always have more than one girl in ur mind.
Reasons why a girl will reject u.
She is api with her current relationship
She doesn't want a relationship now
She is in a sad/bad mood when u approach her
E.t.c
Its either u try again or move to the next one,if u av more than one girl on ur mind,rejection won't bring u down

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by Lovetinz(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Black Peni5: I know only one way to woo a girl.

If you were a girl, would you do any guy dat 'dash' you money?
The girls I know will take your money and give you a sweet Thank You!
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by Aklofs: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
Penboy: oh boy. I gbadu your name oh. Back then for sega, i get all in moves die. XCABCZYXABBCZYX i.e brutality among others. Sorry for deviating from the topic, no time for wooing girls now. Schooling things.
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by valboy20(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
Udeme my man, you no tell me say you be love prof na.

well nice tipx you gat here tho money will save you all those lines lipsrsealed
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by henrimoto(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2013
Eeja Nla01: I still do not understand what is in looking her eyes.
looking into a girls eyes subdues her courage b4 you (d man). dont u no dat it begins with d eyes... there is a lot of messages from d eyes dat melts d mind..d eyes tell what is in d heart. most women easily avoid direct eye to eye contact with d opposite sex . ( most expecially when d guy is good looking)

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by henrimoto(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2013
@pedro jp. guy d wey u talk am, show say u no go in a matured way... u rush d girl. na 4rm afar u 4rm dey woo d girl.. d little thinz wey u suppose no about d girl b4 u begin talk u no know.. u no know say dem dey 1st do good boy b4 a girl, b4 u woo her..
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by henrimoto(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2013
Noob Saibot: Hogwash!
i see! na ashii u wan carry ?(highest bidder ...) a girl you woo with money, u cant truely luv her with all ur heart. the money wouldnt always b there... woo a girl u will b happy and confidence with..
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by jhydebaba(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2013
OP, na old model be that one.

Step 1: approach her

Step 2: lie to her u work in an oil company

Step 3: flash her money (whether it is urs or not)

Step 4: take her to one eatery

Step 5: take her home/hotel.

End of Discussion.

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by northpole1(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2013
jhydebaba: OP, na old model be that one.

Step 1: approach her

Step 2: lie to her u work in an oil company

Step 3: flash her money (whether it is urs or not)

Step 4: take her to one eatery

Step 5: take her home/hotel.

End of Discussion.

unfortunately, this works in our modern day nigeria sad
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by philfearon(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Na wa for some peeps oh.....Its time u guys realise dat money aint everything....So u all wanna tell me you will let a girl marry u for ur money?
Once marriage is involved,the traditional way of Wooing wil alwaz apply....
Any marriage or relationship based on money is = Disaster.,....

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2013
Make sure ur pants are tight enough for her to see what she wats to see grin
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by slumbee(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=mondi_cheeks]Make sure ur pants are tight enough for her to see what she wats to see grin[/quote
right!!! smiley
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by bennybaba(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2013
pls dnt try those on nija gals they only understand one rule nd dat is money :Ppls dnt try those on nija gals they only understand one rule nd dat is money
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by udemzyudex(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2013
bennybaba: pls dnt try those on nija gals they only understand one rule nd dat is money :Ppls dnt try those on nija gals they only understand one rule nd dat is money
girls are not the same
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by Omojada: 6:11am On Sep 08, 2013
U can purchase for her a one of a kind dress from a boutique unheard of, that sells nice clothes that will make her shine in front of her friends.
She will be the talk of the town and she won't forget who made that happen. That leads me to.............................................

CoCo Boutique
Just arrived quality shoes from NEXT in London.
If you know quality then you know the quality and prestige that these shoes carry.
I am a distributer in and around Nigeria, I usually distribute women's clothing and shoes, branded items not lower quality items.
Items straight from stores like Dorothy Perkins, River Island, Matalan,Topshop, & H&M, amongst many others.
I have a Warehouse in Nigeria with stock available so please contact me for further information on how to order items.
Contact us on (0044)7572 527 873 call centre based in London
Contact our nigeria office 0708 359 3559 call centre in Nigeria

We look forward to hearing from you soon bless y'all
CoCo Boutique

Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by johnkay1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Gals law state that, the amount of money u give to a gal is directly proportional to amount of love she give u back, provided the money remain constant.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by udemzyudex(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
john kay: Gals law state that, the amount of money u give to a gal is directly proportional to amount of love she give u back, provided the money remain constant.
that's what u think...
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by tammyboy1(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2013
Penboy: oh boy. I gbadu your name oh. Back then for sega, i get all in moves die. XCABCZYXABBCZYX i.e brutality among others. Sorry for deviating from the topic, no time for wooing girls now. Schooling things.
oboi u fit nak mi 4 mk? Na ma best game b dt dah yr ooo,subzero na ma favouryt sha
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by frankpessu(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2013
6. Spend money on her
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2013
udemzy_udex: Some guys of find it difficult to woo a girl,they don't know what to say,how to approach or make her know he is interested in her.
Below are the steps on how to woo a girl and impress her.
1.SHOW INTEREST: Show interest that you really want to get her and make her your girl friend,this will give you the courage to approach her.
2.TALK TO HER: Make your intension known to her,start your conversation with a good smile this will make her feel comfortable.
Be spontaneous,this will make you talk to her without feeling any pressure,talk like a gentle man you don't have to rush while talking
3.LOOK INTO HER EYES WHILE TALKING: Looking into her eyes will make her believe you are really interested and shows you are confident.
4.MAKE HER LAUGH: Girls love guys with a sense of humor,making her laugh will make her feel comfortable around you and don't over do it else she might believe you are not the serious type.
5.DRESS NICELY: Look neat and dress well,spray your Baygon
93% of communication is done through body language,be hygienic.
These 5 steps to woo a girl will make you get your dream girl,try it today.

www.confidentlove..com/2013/07/how-to-woo-girl5-steps-on-how-to-woo.html?m=1
Re: How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps by limociano007(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
winkY i go use money toast her if I try am na im be say I don craze be dat, my honey mouth go do all d work n am huge talent n asset go complete d rest. U knw wat I mean coolY

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl With White Pubic Hairs / Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada' / "Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.