Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad (3884 Views)

Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
is it good to take charge in bed. how many gals had the experience and are successful without being termed spoilt.
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by markjoshua(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
I lov gal of such and D̶̲̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊τ̣̣̥ hasn,t considered spoil

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by 190theclown: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
i'd hope u take charge of me in the bed room tongue tongue
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2013
looooolz
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Ratebuster(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2013
nt bad for me, as long as we have had sex before
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
A lady on the street and a freak in the sheets is every man's desire.
Bedroom time is no time for innocence or sheepishness. tongue

When that time comes she needs to forget that she is pastors wife or deacon mrs. Na fokasibe time O grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Andyblaze: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
angry angry
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
I gat a thing for young broads with aggression
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by SammyT95(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
I PRAY OO
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Enegod(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
i love girls that can give incredibly sweet head undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by ikedek: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Kamilat u look good oh
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by HarryPotter22: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Give me this kinda girl and a part of my dreams is fulfilled.
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
ikedek: Kamilat u look good oh

thanx mehn
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by thiefnubu(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
kamilat baby... Can u teach me the kama sutra?
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Chimezie250(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
those guyz that complain 2 me re not man enough in bed, this is 1 of the reason I can't forget my ex

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by buttercream: 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
The first thing that probably comes to his mind would be, "she's this good because she has been doing it all her life". SMH. They fail to realize that some girls are naturally gifted.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by clemz85(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP are sure that was not THEN?

not this days any more, unless na JU guy
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by fola89(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
martha: Hmmmm
I dey observe u nah so u dey every post for nairaland.......better start ur own forum marthaland
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tinubu: kamilat baby... Can u teach me the kama sutra?
abeg oo
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by BB12(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
I think men love women d@ take charge (I stand to be corrected though).

Abi how many of you like women who go just lie down yakata for bed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
This would be where I would want her to take out all her pent-up aggression on me and thoroughly deal with me. tongue
I would hope to be quite sorry by the time she's done cool

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Its not good, every woman should just lie there like firewood, otherwise if you show that you know too much, none of them will want to marry you
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Texykool: 2:29am On Dec 31, 2013
Mondisweets: Its not good, every woman should just lie there like firewood, otherwise if you show that you know too much, none of them will want to marry you

So U think lying down like a log of wood will make a correct African man marry a lady?

Think Again.
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by agrovick(m): 2:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Let us gum body like chewing gum
Kamilat20:
abeg oo
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by shizzle11(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2013
Texykool:

So U think lying down like a log of wood will make a correct African man marry a lady?

Think Again.
Thank you bruv.
That's how some girls keep pretending not knowing they are undoing themselves
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Wisdytech(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Girl that climbs me.. Gives my joy. Coz i will be in heaven. I nw knw that strength is her gift. But its so sad to say that Girls are too pretending to unvailed this to their man.
Ladies i lie?
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by mayorall(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2013
I see girls who can't take charge in bed at least once in a blue moon as incomplete house wife material. What's the essence of being shy when you are in bed nak.ed. it is foolish to be ashamed of what is gainful. angry
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Texykool:

Think Again.
If she practises her skills on other men u will call her asewo and if she doesn't u still won't want to marry her undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by fnep2smooth(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
mayorall: I see girls who can't take charge in bed at least once in a blue moon as incomplete house wife material. What's the essence of being shy when you are in bed nak.ed. it is foolish to be ashamed of what is gainful. angry
word
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
mayorall: I see girls who can't take charge in bed at least once
in a blue moon as incomplete house wife material. What's the essence of
being shy when you are in bed nak.ed. it is foolish to be ashamed of
what is gainful. angry

well done#
Re: Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
mayorall: I see girls who can't take charge in bed at least once
in a blue moon as incomplete house wife material. What's the essence of
being shy when you are in bed nak.ed. it is foolish to be ashamed of
what is gainful. angry

hmmmmmm#

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Best To Cope With Long Distance Relationship. / Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You / «shy Guys»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.