Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You (3889 Views)

MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female / I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me / Can You Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Some years ago, in my late-teens, I had a crush on one particular lady who was like 4 or 5 years older than I am and she happens to be our neighbour back then. sad
I always admire her whenever I set sights on her, coz she's gat diz rokiatu - like shape ( deadly curves like onila usually call it) her walk steppings na die, and she kon get one sexy evil smile dat can drive any man crazy. smiley wink
Mehn, this babe fine oo, but my liver dey fail me, I was afraid to even let her know I had a crush on her because of the age difference. embarassed
Thank God, it was a face-me-i-shoot-u house then, so we(tenants) share jst two bathrooms partitioned by a wall................ mehn, I did some crazy things then(pls, don't ask me what they were) cheesy grin grin
Now, ova to u guys, have u Eva had a crush on sumone way older than u.?
And to the ladies, have u Eva had a crush on sumone younger than you ?

1 Like

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by afolayanto(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
This remind me of sister Ola back in d day..She's like 5yrs older than me and she told me she won't dating me.....Oh boy I qucik picked race! We're made to believe na our star dem wan use! Gone are those days tho

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by kudoxs(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
I tot I loved my teacher when I was in pri sch, didn't know what crush is bck den, always wanting to go to school cus of her, dias dis perfume she uses bck den dt makes me think this is heaven. Wonder where she is now.

5 Likes

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Yeah, I dnt know bt there are some persons you just get attracted to spontaneously.
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Wristler: 2:20am On Oct 01, 2014
kudoxs: I tot I loved my teacher when I was in pri sch, didn't know what crush is bck den, always wanting to go to school cus of her, dias dis perfume she uses bck den dt makes me think this is heaven. Wonder where she is now.
This virtually happens to most boys. Guess its normal, according to Sigmund Freud

1 Like

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Mikocake(m): 2:26am On Oct 01, 2014
yes..joan rivers cheesy
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 01, 2014
duh.....techinally dats who u crush on....an older person. Dats d real meaning in the sense of the term undecided
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 01, 2014
I never thought I could have a thing for a younger guy embarassed ....He was 21 and me 25.

He would try flirt and I would always dismiss him since I found him immature. We became friends and would hang out together... The only thing that appealled to me at first was his level of intelligence... It was impressive.

Long story short... One fateful night one thing led to another and I was shocked and from that day my perception of him changed...I started taking him seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by zizazizu: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2014
The story of every school boy.

1 Like

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2014
kudoxs: I tot I loved my teacher when I was in pri sch, didn't know what crush is bck den, always wanting to go to school cus of her, dias dis perfume she uses bck den dt makes me think this is heaven. Wonder where she is now.
Lolz...
N ur mum go dey tink say her son like to dey go skool to learn..

3 Likes

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Elvisonjack2(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2014
lol..i cud recall back vividly wen i had a crush on my sister's friend. she's 4yrs older dan me..she carry front ..and back!
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Luckygurl(f): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2014
I've never had a crush on a male younger than me. My few crushes are alot much older than me...
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2014
While is SS3,I had a crush on the female NYSC english teacher,she fine no be small,I always fantasize kissing her,when she's teaching us.

Have forgotten her name sef.

1 Like

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Tallesty1(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Yea............ Yea.................

I crushed on a REV SISTER when I was in ss1
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Yea............ Yea.................

You went to a Catholic School?
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Rapzino: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2014

ah, Uncle Tallesty1 you bad wella
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by chibwike(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2014
yeah, my lecturer, even though she was married, and had kids
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2014

Mehn...
U bad ooo..
Reverend sister..
grin grin cheesy
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by philantoxx(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2014
ever picked a course so as to afford u ample time to stare at your lecturer?crazy tho
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Tallesty1(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2014
ERCROSS:
Mehn...
U bad ooo..
Reverend sister..
grin grin cheesy
No be my fault nah

1 Like

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Tallesty1(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Rapzino: ah, Uncle Tallesty1 you bad wella
You no go blame me if u 2 say u knw d woman.
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Tallesty1(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2014
3cycle:
You went to a Catholic School?
Yea..........

She was beautiful and young.

1 Like

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by oyatmicah(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2014
ERCROSS: Some years ago, in my late-teens, I had a crush on one particular lady who was like 4 or 5 years older than I am and she happens to be our neighbour back then. sad
I always admire her whenever I set sights on her, coz she's gat diz rokiatu-like shape ( deadly curves like onila usually call it) her walk steppings na die, and she kon get one sexy evil smile dat can drive any man crazy. smiley wink
Mehn, this babe fine oo, but my liver dey fail me, I was afraid to even let her know I had a crush on her because of the age difference. embarassed
Thank God, it was a face-me-i-shoot-u house then, so we(tenants) share jst two bathrooms partitioned by a wall................ mehn, I did some crazy things then(pls, don't ask me what they were) cheesy grin grin
Now, ova to u guys, have u Eva had a crush on sumone way older than u.?
And to the ladies, have u Eva had a crush on sumone younger than you ?
u no fit know book back den o grin
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by oyatmicah(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2014
wen i was in sec sch i once had a crush on my teacher, even now my crush is my female lecturer bt she just got married last month aw i wish..............grin grin grin
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Rapzino: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2014
Tallesty1: You no go blame me if u 2 say u knw d woman.
ok na
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
oyatmicah: wen i was in sec sch i once had a crush on my teacher, even now my crush is my female lecturer bt she just got married last month aw i wish..............grin grin grin
How u wish she was getting married to u abi ?
u wan marry ur lecturer.?
Abi u jst wan knack her akpako..
grin grin
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
oyatmicah:
u no fit know book back den o grin
Says who
Na me dey always carry first for my class den naa..
cheesy cheesy
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by CyberWolf: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
yea..my friend's mum...devil na bastard angry
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Ephramed(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
If you are a boy and you dont lust after your female teacher(aunty),you are not a Nigerian-GOODLUCK JONATHAN 2014 independence speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
mehhhhn yes ooo
my business studies teacher in pri school,oboy come see as i de stalk her,our house is not dat far na so i go climb fence de look inside dia house weda she go waka pass make i see her lol
A banker far more older than me
My cousings wife very senior cousin ooa corper during my junior sec school

mehhn d list is endless ooo
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
CyberWolf: yea..my friend's mum...devil na bastard angry
Chisos.... shocked shocked shocked
And u go dey fantasize how u go take gansh her..
Devil na real bastard
And u be one bad Buoy oooo..
grin grin
Re: Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You by ERCROSS(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kinkybraids: I never thought I could have a thing for a younger guy embarassed ....He was 21 and me 25.

He would try flirt and I would always dismiss him since I found him immature. We became friends and would hang out together... The only thing that appealled to me at first was his level of intelligence... It was impressive.

Long story short... One fateful night one thing led to another and I was shocked and from that day my perception of him changed...I started taking him seriously.
Cum and tell us the one thing that led to anoda oo.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why He Won’t Give You MouthAction 18+ / Guys Please Before U Marry A Lady, Notice All Of These / My African Boyfriend Says He Can't Be With Me Because Of My Family And His.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.