Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Electricity Situation In Your Area - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Situation In Your Area (12713 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by kaze4blues(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Am sure it will soon get better.

Am presently in osogbo, osun state and I can tell u that light here is as excellent as ever.....like abt 24hrs of light availability.

Osun is really cool when it comes to electricity supply
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by LaudateII: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Malawian:

during the last ministers tenure, was the excuse that there was constant light not attributed to the rains? as i am typing, no light since morning, and i can bet there will be no light here for the rest of the week.

Bros, you never see anything. These days, the excuse PHCN gives is that NNPC is not supplying them with enough gas. NNPC has denied it. So who is fooling whom? shocked
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by LaudateII: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
kaze4blues: Am sure it will soon get better.

Am presently in osogbo, osun state and I can tell u that light here is as excellent as ever.....like abt 24hrs of light availability.

Osun is really cool when it comes to electricity supply

Oga, what part of Osogbo are you referring to? Are you sure that you are not lodging in the State House where the governor is based? That is the only area in Osun that has steady power supply 24x7. sad
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by james1(m): 5:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Power outage is not frequent in my area,kingsway road axis,ikoyi.
Its actually fantastic!
If you are getting poor power in your area,its more to the antics of the PHCN gangtas in your area.
We get @least 20hrs of power daily in our yard unless there is a fault.
6mns ago,there is power outage here,usually they restore it in minutes,rarely does it take hours.
FG is building power plants,soon we will take energy for granted.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by akaOpene(m): 5:45am On Aug 21, 2013
The situation in Onitsha is pathetic to say the least and i consider the current power minister a disappointment.His tenure is full of excuses & buckpassing.Let me see anyone that wil ask me to vote 4 Jonathan if the situation persists.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by kaze4blues(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2013
Laudate II:

Oga, what part of Osogbo are you referring to? Are you sure that you are not lodging in the State House where the governor is based? That is the only area in Osun that has steady power supply 24x7. sad

I tell u....it is a fact.

My area in osogbo experience upto 4 days uninterrupted lite supply. Most places in osogbo experience usually experience upto 22 hours on the average.
Though, electricity availability in osun state has always been stable ever since and is mostly unconnected to the present efforts of the FG.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by LaudateII: 2:20am On Aug 23, 2013
kaze4blues:

I tell u....it is a fact.

My area in osogbo experience upto 4 days uninterrupted lite supply. Most places in osogbo experience usually experience upto 22 hours on the average.
Though, electricity availability in osun state has always been stable ever since and is mostly unconnected to the present efforts of the FG.

I asked "what part of Osogbo are you referring to" ... you are telling me it is a fact. Was that the question I asked? shocked

When am I getting an answer to my question?
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by kaze4blues(m): 4:26am On Aug 23, 2013
Laudate II:

I asked "what part of Osogbo are you referring to" ... you are telling me it is a fact. Was that the question I asked? shocked

When am I getting an answer to my question?

If you know osogbo very well.......

I stay @ the latter part of okebaale area, very close to Uniosun. There is a popular hotel named sussiy hotel around that side.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by andrewbnj(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
The light situation in Ohosu (a village in Edo State) is nothing to write home about. We have not seen NEPA light for more than two years now. The Comrade Governor promised to assist but nothing was done.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by LaudateII: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hmmn... we hope PHCN or NEPA is listening oh! shocked
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by DoubleN(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Soluyi Gbagada. No Power for 3 weeks now! Comes for 1 hour every 4 days or so
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by LaudateII: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
In my humble opinion, power supply has gotten WORSE in my area since PHCN was sold to the private investors. At least before the sale, we had electricity supply once every 3 days, now it has declined. We have 2 days of total black-out, followed by 1 day with 3 hours of power supply and another one day of total black-out. This is then followed by 1 day of 12 hours of power supply and 4 days of total black-out. shocked

So what is all this hype of PHCN privatisation, if it is only making things worse instead of better? I don't get it oh!! angry

What crime have people on the Lekki-Epe axis committed that we are regularly punished with black-outs? Na who we offend, biko?

May the Lord fight our battles in Lekki! Can I get an Amen from somebody??
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by eddieedoho: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
I live in Eket Akwa ibom state. The new Electricity company handling distribution and their staffs in paeticular are bundles of criminals. Imagine that our transformer was bad between December 2013 and march 2014. Within this period they did not bring bill. when light came on April, they bill us for all those period there was no light and we were force to pay or get disconnected, because effort to get them give us the correct bill failed. Am writing this to alert the Government and the public because actions like these are not without consequence. At the present this is the forth week without light. The PHED should be warned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#RedCardMovement: Oby Ezekwesili Visits INEC Chair To Discuss Electoral Process / Stunted Economy: APC Lambaste The Economist, HSBC For Predicting Buhari's Defeat / Press Release May 7, 2019 EFCC Should Stop This Witch-hunt Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.