Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2454 Views)

Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? / Another Black Sister Trick An Indian Man Into Marriage / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Goddys(m): 5:02am On Jul 06, 2013
Re: . by ponco: 5:09am On Jul 06, 2013
where are you, are you in india or nigeria, if you are in Nigeria, you need to go to MFM, if you are in India, i don't know where you can go, but the fact that you already know somehow makes it ineffective.
Re: . by Goddys(m): 6:16am On Jul 06, 2013
ponco: where are you, are you in india or nigeria, if you are in Nigeria, you need to go to MFM, if you are in India, i don't know where you can go, but the fact that you already know somehow makes it ineffective.
I reside in Lagos.I think its one of the indian native doctors that are creeping into nigeria she went to.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2013
Goddys: My girfriend took my name to an indian native doctor in order to hold me bound in the relationship to avoid me leaving her.I discovered this when I was surfing her facebook message history(On a particular occasion,she gave me her facebook password).On a message box,she was discussing with one of her friends on how she took my name to an Indian native doctor in order to resuscitate our broken relationship,and how she was ready to make my life useless,if I had failed to play to her tune.Please advice me on what to do with this wicked girl and how to handle the situation
Take her name to Yoruba babalawo
Re: . by rodeo0070(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2013
Goddys: My girfriend took my name to an indian native doctor in order to hold me bound in the relationship to avoid me leaving her.I discovered this when I was surfing her facebook message history(On a particular occasion,she gave me her facebook password).On a message box,she was discussing with one of her friends on how she took my name to an Indian native doctor in order to resuscitate our broken relationship,and how she was ready to make my life useless,if I had failed to play to her tune.Please advice me on what to do with this wicked girl and how to handle the situation
See guy, you have to be extremely careful and exercise caution. For all I know, Niger-area ladies are getting too desperate everyday, they can do anything. And when I say "anything" I mean anything. They can do more for less. Just try as much as possible to keep your mother's maiden name secret from her, cos I heard that people can do "stuffs" with that. Based on what you've written, you are not spell bound yet. Just do you normal thing and live your life. But above all, PRAY FERVENTLY. You can also seek the advice of an elderly person...
Re: . by Cholls(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Padi mi yi ti wo ti e lowo a won omo obirin naija ton gaba si ile-aye awon omokunrin
Re: . by clemz85(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2013
op that means you too gbaski; u correct wella.
dnt b afraid ok. just pray and monitor her moves, b more dan careful
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2013
Simply fake an HIV test result.

4 Likes

Re: . by Adufaye(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2013
Guy u 2 dy fear slf! Just pretend like if u no knw hw far,just dy play 2 her tune,make her feel loved nd buy tins 4 her! She no go con dy love u again as she do nw,frm der she go dy see oda guys(4get say she don go see 1 india doc) na der d tin go back fire she go begin carry evrytin wey she plan 4 u!

Anytin wey get advantage also get disadvantage!
Nd juju get 1 advantage nd plenty disadvantage,so bro no fear
Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2013
smartchoice: Simple fake an HIV test result.
why are people so foolish to suggest this?

U will amazed how words fly, and in a dot, u will be surprised how people will be claiming u are surviving only tru antiviral drugs!

Infact, they will add more to make it juicer!

When these girls av used the better part of their lives fuckin around for petty cash, the turn desperate at the latter end!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2013
Since people create your reality for you then you MUST think the suggestion foolish! @op free yourself. Let them say ...moreso this poster is talking about broadcasting his fake HIV status to the world! Not what I advocate.

SLIDE waxie: why are people so fqoolish to suggest this?

U will amazed how words fly, and in a dot, u will be surprised how people will be claiming u are surviving only tru antiviral drugs!

Infact, they will add more to make it juicer!

When these girls av used the better part of their lives fuckin around for petty cash, the turn desperate at the latter end!
Re: . by LewsTherin: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2013
Like one very brave Astronaut once said, "Huston, we're f*cked up!"

At the risk of repeating a cliche, how's your spiritual life?
Re: . by dridowu: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2013
Indian Love
Re: . by Goddys(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thanks peeps for all the advice here.I sent her message stating I had printout of the chat she had with one of her friends pertaining to her escapade to an indian native doctor.She has no defense except that it was love that pushed her to that extreme length.This girl is too desperate that she is the one proposing marriage to me.The shocking part is that she is just 19-year old but has an elderly friends.For the sake of my future,I'll have nothing to do with a girl that consult spiritualist.Peeps,I need your advice on how to push her away because her mom is calling me to know why I'm having problem with her daughter and I don't want her mom to know about it.Please advice me
Re: . by haitto99(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
guy! mfm tinz o
Re: . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
dridowu: Indian Love
no, love in Tokyo lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
LewsTherin: Like one very brave Astronaut once said, "Huston, we're f*cked up!"

At the risk of repeating a cliche, how's your spiritual life?
- which spiritual life when he has an girl friend?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
omo e don over u grin
just pray say this babe no put juju for ur thing grin
Re: . by Z8(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
Goddys: Thanks peeps for all the advice here.I sent her message stating I had printout of the chat she had with one of her friends pertaining to her escapade to an indian native doctor.She has no defense except that it was love that pushed her to that extreme length.This girl is too desperate that she is the one proposing marriage to me.The shocking part is that she is just 19-year old but has an elderly friends.For the sake of my future,I'll have nothing to do with a girl that consult spiritualist.Peeps,I need your advice on how to push her away because her mom is calling me to know why I'm having problem with her daughter and I don't want her mom to know about it.Please advice me
Guy you ur just playing with your life. you don't want the mother to know why ? cause u don't want to implicate he girl? see a 19yr old girl that can do that will kill you with jazz by 25 Gbam. ex that girl from ur life
Re: . by mchileks4luv(f): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
She loves Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ dat was why she did what she did,
Its good 2 b good,she don't won't Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ 2 cheat on her.
Re: . by drnoel: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2013
why are u bothered, the medicine she does will spoi; once she enters plane and flies over the atlantic ocean..
Re: . by opensecret: 3:04am On Jul 07, 2013
na wa o.
Re: . by opensecret: 3:04am On Jul 07, 2013
Z8:
Guy you ur just playing with your life. you don't want the mother to know why ? cause u don't want to implicate he girl? see a 19yr old girl that can do that will kill you with jazz by 25 Gbam. ex that girl from ur life

amazing, what goes on these days, even if the story is fake.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2013
Goddys: Thanks peeps for all the advice here.I sent her message stating I had printout of the chat she had with one of her friends pertaining to her escapade to an indian native doctor.She has no defense except that it was love that pushed her to that extreme length.This girl is too desperate that she is the one proposing marriage to me.The shocking part is that she is just 19-year old but has an elderly friends.For the sake of my future,I'll have nothing to do with a girl that consult spiritualist.Peeps,I need your advice on how to push her away because her mom is calling me to know why I'm having problem with her daughter and I don't want her mom to know about it.Please advice me
That's not a problem at all, is she pretty? Transfer her to me n all ur problems re over, I'v got the medicine for those kind of gurls.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! He Ditched Her, But Now She Has Something He Needs... / Its So Ghetto When A Girls Allow Her Ear To Cut / Man Sued After Failing To Impregnate Neighbour's Wife 72 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.