Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? (11734 Views)

Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas (photo) / Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by OCTAVO: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
This is the ordeal of my friend. She brought home her fiance and her ‘Christian parents‘ resorted to consulting a Babalawo (Native Doctor) behind her back.
Some divinations were made & the Oracle revealed that they are incompatible.
When the parents narrated the whole thing to the lady, she became terribly angry and said ‘she no go gree.‘
Now, I find it disgusting and very hard to believe that people still consult oracles before taking major decisions (especially marriage related).
Are predictions from Native Doctors worthy to go by?
Would you advise her to follow her parents‘ guide on this issue?
Can you allow a Native Doctor to predict your future partner?
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by xynerise: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
No. He will predict your seperation one day

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by julimax(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
watin concern am?
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
xynerise: No. He will predict your seperation one day
gbam! i say no more...
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by abrahym(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
never
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by Teejayphillip(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
He should predict his own 1st n dat of his families....
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by yuzedo: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nope! Only Native Engineer i can allow! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by redsquare(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
U wan make dem predict winsh for me? Na only God fit predict a good partner for me. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by Hadone(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
THAT'S IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM. IN MY OWN CASE, I ONLY BELIEVE IN GOD... cool
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by dickhardener: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
For proper public comprehension @ mods change it to witch doctor
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by TableLeg(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
I wont be anywhere near a native doctor in the first place!
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by OCTAVO: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
yuzedo: Nope! Only Native Engineer i can allow! undecided
Lolz.
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by Dawdy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
Shirk + madness in the Highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by omega25red(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
OCTAVO: This is the ordeal of my friend. She brought home her fiance and her Christian parents resorted to consulting a Babalawo (Native Doctor) behind her back.
Can you allow a Native Doctor to predict your future partner?
Some much for being christians undecided
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by equily(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
true talk,,, GodBless u jare..........smtyms ppl pretend 2 trst in d Lord bt dey never did,,,,,,,hw cld a xtian parent go 2 consult fake oracle? Cuz dey r despair Our GOD IS A GOD OF POSSIBILITY
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by Jimatex(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
i cant do dat

Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by kokoye(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Religious leaders are allowed to do it everyday.

what else is new?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by Ikoniko(f): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
God wil help us in this generation. That's d latest trend (parents goin abt to verify who their children should marry). I am battling one now with my mum n elder sis dat one prophet said i n my partner r not compactible dat i should wait for one he foresee coming. Its so frustrating

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by jude33084(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Table Leg :
I wont be anywhere near a native doctor in the first place!

But if your pastor tells you to Marry omotekpukpor you wont blink your eyes before doing it undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
What the native doctor intends doing is what the christian people want to do.
So they are guilty of predicting the future when they aren't God.
If I can allow the christian people,I can allow the native doctor.
Afterall before christianity,culture existed.
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pastor predict, I no believe, native doctor predict, I no stil believe, bt wetin cme make me believe na wen mad man 4 road tel me say na my wife be dat,....
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by jude33084(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ikoniko: God wil help us in this generation. That's d latest trend (parents goin abt to verify who their children should marry). I am battling one now with my mum n elder sis dat one prophet said i n my partner r not compactible dat i should wait for one he foresee coming. Its so frustrating

I am sorry to ask τhis; are your parents real christians or seat warmers in church because the last time I checked the Bible said "He that finds a Wife finds a Ǧ☺☺ϑ thing aŋԂ obtained favour from God" So why dont they allow you to find your wife yourself so that God's favour will be upon you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by Ikoniko(f): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
jude33084:

I am sorry to ask τhis; are your parents real christians or seat warmers in church because the last time I checked the Bible said "He that finds a Wife finds a Ǧ☺☺ϑ thing aŋԂ obtained favour from God" So why dont they allow you to find your wife yourself so that God's favour will be upon you. smiley
the Bible verse u gave here was d exact Bible quotation i told dem. We r stil on it n i'm not giving up
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by TableLeg(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
jude33084:

But if your pastor tells you to Marry omotekpukpor you wont blink your eyes before doing it undecided
No ... No pastor, evangelist or imam can tell me who to marry! .... Not even my parents!!!
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by imperiouxx(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Future telling isn't good......it holds lot of anxiety and eventually leads to lasting mistake.
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
If pastors don't predict,herbalists/native doctors will...when will we begin to predict on our own & work towards achieving our goals? Nigerians are always depending on spirits for everything.#smh
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by omotola1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hell NO!
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by aijaydiva(f): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
angry i cant even allow a pastor to predict my partner!!!!
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by MadCow1: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
If a pastor can predict peoples future, why wont I allow a Native doctor to?! >:9

MTCHEEEEEWWWWW!!!!

Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by skykaf: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy
yes o
Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by kufre2010(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
Some pastors wil go to native doctor nd colect d juju to predict and u wil agree but u wount agree dat of a native doctor. U better wake up oh

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? by UjSizzle(f): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Not even the pope himself will do that for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Disgusted With Myself / Do You Remember Your First Kiss? / **Dreads are Sexy (pics)**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.