Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents (759 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by xynerise: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2013
Good morning guys!

Pls, I need you guys to help me on this.

You are dating a girl whose parents are divorced and your plan is to marry her. She is staying with her mum. Presently, her dad is married to another woman.

Who will you pay her dowry to and where will the traditional marriage hold, her father's or mother's place?
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by MrCork: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2013
xynerise: Good morning guys!

Pls, I need you guys to help me on this.

You are dating a girl whose parents are divorced and your plan is to marry her. She is staying with her mum. Presently, her dad is married to another woman.

Who will you pay her dowry to and where will the traditional marriage hold? Her father's or mother's place

..Dowry??... in 2013?..bro is she dark skin & she Nigerian? angry
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by xynerise: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Dowry??... in 2013?..bro is she dark skin & she Nigerian? angry
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by Cholls(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2013
Guy why you dey give yourself headache? Abeg leave that one for her na she go arrange that one. Your own be se make you just ready shikeina.
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by xynerise: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2013
Cholls: Guy why you dey give yourself headache? Abeg leave that one for her na she go arrange that one. Your own be se make you just ready shikeina.
ehen?
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2013
That's her headache, not yours. Mostly, the fathers always have the upper hand. Even if they've gone for donkey years. mttttcccchhhhhheeeeewwwww lipsrsealed angry
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2013
Since the father is still alive she has to make that arrangement with her father.
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by xynerise: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua: That's her headache, not yours. Mostly, the fathers always have the upper hand. Even if they've gone for donkey years. mttttcccchhhhhheeeeewwwww lipsrsealed angry
We dey quarrel? undecided
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2013
xynerise:
We dey quarrel? undecided

Na all dose fathers i dey vex for jawe. They would walk away like it doesn't matter only to start flinging all those their native clothes on the child's wedding day. Worrisdat

How ya side? Hope u're not missing skydeep too mush And you're feeding my baby well No go give am pako biscuit like the one you posted some weeks ago oo...
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2013
It's up to her
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by xynerise: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

Na all dose fathers i dey vex for jawe. They would walk away like it doesn't matter only to start flinging all those their native clothes on the child's wedding day. Worrisdat

How ya side? Hope u're not missing skydeep too mush And you're feeding my baby well No go give am pako biscuit like the one you posted some weeks ago oo...
I dey miss her much o. Andy is very healthy, all thanks to pako biscuits. tongue
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2013
xynerise:
I dey miss her much o. Andy is very healthy, all thanks to pako biscuits. tongue

I trust you. You would not want me to e-choke you. lipsrsealed
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by xynerise: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2013
alutacontinua:

I trust you. You would not want me to e-choke you. lipsrsealed
You are derailing
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by Exponental(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Does it matter where d wedding holds?
Are u a worrywart?
Marry her cos u love her and leave her family to decide on how they manage their family issues.
Re: Marrying A Girl With Seperated Parents by MrsChima(f): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
I love the culture of planning your own wedding and if the parents want to put in....great!

(1) (Reply)

Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse/partner? / 21 Terrific Ways To Know If You're In Love Or Falling In Love! / Our Love was Not Meant To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.