Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (103577 Views)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Most times when a girl decide to remain a virgin till she gets married,its usually out of indoctrination, or in some rare cases lack of exposure/opportunity.

Girls,especially in this part of the world are told to remain virgins till she gets married, so that her husband would appreciate her and put a lot of value on her. How true is this?

Well, if I should discover that my wife is a Virgin on our honey moon,I would be impressed that she was able to hold herself,that shows that she is disciplined. It also gives me some sense of pride that I am the "first" grin

On the other hand.......

I will feel a bit worried.

Sex is the number one factor that determines the success of a marriage.

A virgin would have one or more issues relating to sex.

There are two categories of virgin(female)

1)Those that masturbate.
2)Those that don't masturbate.

A virgin that masturbate would be selfish on bed. She would feel she can satisfy herself and probably doesn't require her husband for sexual fulfilment. Its their kind that would be faking orgasm in bed. They are usually the feminists. angry

A virgin that don't masturbate would be a sex maniac after marriage. Especially if her husband is really experienced on bed. All the urges she has failed to satisfy while in her youth would be burdened on her husband. Its their kind that won't get satisfied after 6 rounds cheesy

You see. Both kinds of virgin would pose some problems to their husband after marriage.

Imagine if your wife can't be satisfied from your penis, check closely she was/is probably a masturbator while in her youth. Worse of all when she fakes orgasm. Problems would start emerging.

Imagine if your wife has more libido than you do, after all the hectic pounding and pounding,she starts moving her hands over you while you resting cheesy and then you start feeling insufficient.

This is my opinion.

*dodges bottles from virgins* grin

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
The way any topic I am numero uno to comment take de make FP de suspicious,Seun Seun Seun,how many time did I call you,stop collecting Egunje from me,Diaris god ooo.NB,I don't do virgins,too much work and boring at the same time,the only thing they can offer is that virginity ONLY.FIRSTUS TO COMMENTE

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
That's your opinion... Meanwhile

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by emperorchedda(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin hilarious but truthful analysis

7 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
cant even dream.of marrying a virgin, they are just so useless,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by cutieberie1(f): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
haha op na u know...my own bottle u nor fit dodge am..it must touch u..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Cutehector(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Man is wired to b able to knw how to congugate no matter if he is a virgin or not. The joystick knws dat it needs to enta d honeypot nd d honeypot also knws dat it needs a joystick too.

7 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
cutieberie1:
haha op na u know...my own bottle u nor fit dodge am..it must touch u..

What type of virgin are you?

Wow. FP things. Mods Thanks ooo. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Stupid and useless list the real disadvatages.

1 She wouldn't be experience and so your deepest fantasies wouldn't be met just yet.

2 Some of them will take longer to adopt to various sexual styles as they are not very flexible.

3 The night itself ain't no walk in the park. Get ready for some work, and you better have load of patience and be understanding cuz this is no quickie.

4 Some of them remains uptight even after losing their virginity, because virgins were brought up to believe sex is dirty from a vry young age.

5 There is always a possibility of her thinking about what she missed out/is missing out on. Some dumb ladies in their quest to satisfy their curiosity will cheat on you.

[size=20pt]The pro is so many thou and we were all once virgins so kini big deal.[/size]

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Odunharry(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
hmmm...observing
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by jmoore(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
I see many advantages in getting married to a virgin.
Disadvantages? I can't see a single disadvantage.

Tear rubber bride is my choice. smiley

jmoore:

Tear rubber all the way!!!!!!!! wink

Reasons why I will marry a virgin
1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink
2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .
3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".
4- Free from Stds.
5- It is a sign of self-control which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to me.
6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins)
7- A great role model for our kids.

270 Likes 31 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Crap.
Insufficient reasons not to marry a Vee.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Chidexter(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
What is all these, Virgin this, non virgin that.
If you want to marry a virgin, then marry!
If you dont want to, then leave!.

Your opinion doesnt matter, just keep it to yourself.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Virginity is really over-rated.

Is der any trophy to be received for marrying a virgin?

Does marrying a virgin translate into automatic marital bliss?

IMO, marrying a virgin is an act celebrated by those in whose personal dictionary the word 'hymen' means marital bliss.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by chymystique(f): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
What a dumb, stupidd and myopic analysis coming from the OP. And some comments here are quite pathetic and most of the commentators esp the non-virgin females sound pained.. SMH.. you all should be sincere with yourselves undecided

Any man that says he wouldnt like to marry a virgin is a very Big Liar! smiley.. wait till u meet the right woman and she is a virgin..

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by uchebest2006(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
obongproff:
Virginity is really over-rated.

Is der any trophy to be received for marrying a virgin?

Does marrying a virgin translate into automatic marital bliss?

IMO, marrying a virgin is an act celebrated by those in whose personal dictionary the word 'hymen' means marital bliss.
I'ma akwukwo!!!

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Francman(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
I guess a time will come when a new born girl will be ashamed of being a virgin.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
The benefits of being a virgin clear outweigh its shortcomings.
#proudlyavirgin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by dozzy001(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
chymystique:
What a dumb analysis coming from the OP. And some comments here are quite pathetic.. SMH

Try and appreciate who wrote this and not. Judge people who make comments
Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by ivyT(f): 1:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Francman:
I guess a time will come when a new born girl will be ashamed of being a virgin.

that wld never happen.tufia! *amadioha where r u *

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by jerrymej(m): 2:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Naija! Nothing we go no go see for this Forum na!

To marry Virgin get disadvantage again! Ah Ah.

God go still arrest person post one the for this Forum o!

Hmmm, na this my baby toy sef wey I now see now the pain me.

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Chidonc(m): 2:24am On Feb 16, 2015
Op, u again, u must b high on pure water,

5 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Ana akogheri! undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Francman:

If romanceland continue like this then I guess it's true.. cry

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 16, 2015
dozzy001:

Try and appreciate who wrote this and not. Judge people who make comments

Appreciate ko!
Appreciate ni!

7 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Francman(m): 6:13am On Feb 16, 2015
ivyT:

that wld never happen.tufia! *amadioha where r u *
Look @ the way things are going now, u think abt the law of progression...Amadioha may soon give up.
Otego aka aru gbalu afo, aru buzi mpa nnukwu kita.

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Francman(m): 6:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Optimall:

If romanceland continue like this then I guess it's true.. cry
It's shocking what I see here...

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Francman(m): 6:20am On Feb 16, 2015
Optimall:
Ana akogheri! undecided
...na-ako ife na-agba ka train Jona. Gbachi ndia nkiti!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Francman:

...na-ako ife na-agba ka train Jona. Gbachi ndia nkiti!

Ino der nwanne! wink

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Jibreen4u(m): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2015
I dnt care who she is or where she comes from, but OP.. 6 round is good enough to Put Any girl Out at anytime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Stupid and useless list the real disadvatages.

1 She wouldn't be experience and so your deepest fantasies wouldn't be met just yet.

2 Some of them will take longer to adopt to various sexual styles as they are not very flexible.

3 The night itself ain't no walk in the park. Get ready for some work, and you better have load of patience and be understanding cuz this is no quickie.

4 Some of them remains uptight even after losing their virginity, because virgins were brought up to believe sex is dirty from a vry young age.

5 There is always a possibility of her thinking about what she missed out/is missing out on. Some dumb ladies in their quest to satisfy their curiosity will cheat on you.

[size=20pt]The pro is so many thou and we were all once virgins so kini big deal.[/size]

What are the pros? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 16, 2015
Dapo777:

What are the pros? undecided
Too many to list dont have time for that right now, and beside the thread is talking about cons.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.