Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development - Software/Programmer Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development (27211 Views)

Programmers Wanted For A Web Based App!!! / Hard Working And Competitive Web Developers Are Urgently Needed / Vb Programmers Wanted Urgently In A Leading Software Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 09, 2013
yusufu16:

I think every programming has its downside but I think PHP is much better than Python. PHP is evolving into the programming language of the future
wow, really.
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Javanian: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2013
would you guys stop derailing this thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Nmeri17: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
yusufu16: Please can somebody help me. I am just confused on which road to follow as a beginner in programming.
https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language/
[s][/s]
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Munzakah(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
I am a guru in sql but am yet to learnt java, php and python
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by aitoehigie: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Can the op tell us the stage this recruitment exercise is at right now?
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Seun(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
1 programmer hired, 2 - 5 to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by filanto(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
am waiting...
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Esiri111(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2013

So which means cms guys are out of bounds!
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by guru01(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Boss am a amateur python developer, though i started with php now diving to python.
Still working on improving my javascript skills.
I will love to work for a developer, and learn along.
I learn fast because i have the zeal to improve myself and become unlimited.
Can i APPLY? smiley

1 Like

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Iamrahman(m): 2:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Am jst seein dis post today,hop d applicatn is still on, Mr seun. i will send my CV shap shap.

1 Like

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by ebukaprof(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2013
Seun:
They will have to learn to use SQL directly before they can be hired..

Permit me to say that SQL has become a tradition in programming field but ORM has come to make work easier for we developers. it makes your code elegant, clean and short. ORM has changed the standards in the level of programming.
I can use sql very well but fansy ORM as a faster, easier and cleaner way of querying the database.
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by aitoehigie: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
ebukaprof:

Permit me to say that SQL has become a tradition in programming field but ORM has come to make work easier for we developers. it makes your code elegant, clean and short. ORM has changed the standards in the level of programming.
I can use sql very well but fansy ORM as a faster, easier and cleaner way of querying the database.
You were asked to apply and not give an opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Seun(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2013
We still have 3 to 5 openings.
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2013
Seun: We still have 3 to 5 openings.
my Lord, if is still open please add 2-3 amateur or wannabe programmers to the list and pay them a fraction of anything you wish. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by themanager: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hi guys am kinda new to nairaland.The job vacancy requirement scares me.what happens the the php i gave my time to studying?.Does that mean that some one with php/mysql knowledge,java knowledge shouldnt be applying for the ads.?
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by X3n(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
themanager: Hi guys am kinda new to nairaland.The job vacancy requirement scares me.what happens the the php i gave my time to studying?.Does that mean that some one with php/mysql knowledge,java knowledge shouldnt be applying for the ads.?
Lol, my broda, d tin tire me o!
We, wey dey do php and mysql, we no folow 4 wetin dem dey consider. La wa o!
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by themanager: 4:36am On Sep 11, 2013
@x3n,i guess one needs to go equip him self more....
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by caryourday15(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pls i need a place to do my siwes in ilorin and wher web designi, software development ar being function... Pls urgent ans pls.. U can reach me @08160612037, 08090507290 or kayode2664 @2go... Am 4rm bida poly niger state.
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by HARDDON: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
jidez007: i only work freelance

thaz just the way it is brada......

adept at python, php, C#, ROR ,C++ and SQL

but i have a soul that tosses and ebbs like the sea waves and therefore hate office shackles...

it is kul, if we look at it from the security aspect of a given project and human integrity, but the future tends 'virtual' ....

and my time is always my time.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

V.b 6.0 Product Key / How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls / Php Frameworks: Codeigniter & Pyrocms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.