Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development - Software/Programmer Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development (27235 Views)

Programmers Wanted For A Web Based App!!! / Hard Working And Competitive Web Developers Are Urgently Needed / Vb Programmers Wanted Urgently In A Leading Software Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Fulaman198(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Seun sir, I know it is unethical to ask, but what would the starting salary be yearly? (Just a range you pay your programmers).
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by ayando(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2013
The question is unethical like u knew already,control ur urge.
if u have what it takes, apply.q.e.d
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Seun(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2013
Fulaman198: Seun sir, I know it is unethical to ask, but what would the starting salary be yearly? (Just a range you pay your programmers).
what range are you hoping for?
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by kenyarttar: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2013
Fulaman198: Seun sir, I know it is unethical to ask, but what would the starting salary be yearly? (Just a range you pay your programmers).

Nope it's not really unethical. Some likely applicants are probably already employed and want to know if putting in the effort to switch is worth it salary wise amongst other things. Also imagine living in Lagos and being scheduled for an interview in Kano; one has to know if the job is worth it before making such a move. Think of the cost, permission to go AWOL this would involve!

But to draw a bit to your reasoning it's somewhat best to ask such questions after the initial test/aptitude. That's possibly during interview. Or, find out from other sources (ex-staff,social networking,google etc) so you don't end up looking so straight forward.

1 Like

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by obowunmi(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls help. I'm in search of a Web developer
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by businessMODE(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2013
Seun: Can you build dynamic websites that are fast, easy to use, and difficult to hack?

Have you mastered PYTHON, Scala, Java, Golang, Objective C/C++, C#, Ruby, Clojure, or Perl?

Do you strive to write programs that are efficient & concise but easy to understand and maintain?

Can you design normalised SQL schemas and write efficient SQL queries for complex applications?

Can you quickly learn and master new programming languages, platforms, & APIs for immediate use?

Are you smart enough to comprehend & implement intricate Computer Science algorithms when needed?

If your answer to every question above is "yes", then the humble start-up responsible for developing and maintaining the top website in Africa needs you. We will hire 3 to 5 brilliant programmers this year to help us to develop and maintain our current and future websites.

The boss is committed to creating excellent working conditions for programmers, because he's a programmer himself. Every programmer will have an ergonomic executive chair, a huge desk with ample legroom, and a beautiful desktop computer with a quad HD touchscreen display and high-end specs. Our programming office has all-day air conditioning and lots of space. Commuting from Lagos will be fast and stress-free due to traffic dynamics.

If you're interested, please send an email titled "Developers Wanted" with your complete CV, links to your github/bitbucket/google-code/stackoverflow pages and any other evidence of your programming ability to [b][/b]. Thank you for your interest.

Honestly am falling in love with Nairaland... Since the new advertising systems evolved, I See a multi dimensional platform emerging... My adverts coming in latter :-)

1 Like

Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by businessMODE(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Seun: Can you build dynamic websites that are fast, easy to use, and difficult to hack?

Have you mastered PYTHON, Scala, Java, Golang, Objective C/C++, C#, Ruby, Clojure, or Perl?

Do you strive to write programs that are efficient & concise but easy to understand and maintain?

Can you design normalised SQL schemas and write efficient SQL queries for complex applications?

Can you quickly learn and master new programming languages, platforms, & APIs for immediate use?

Are you smart enough to comprehend & implement intricate Computer Science algorithms when needed?

If your answer to every question above is "yes", then the humble start-up responsible for developing and maintaining the top website in Africa needs you. We will hire 3 to 5 brilliant programmers this year to help us to develop and maintain our current and future websites.

The boss is committed to creating excellent working conditions for programmers, because he's a programmer himself. Every programmer will have an ergonomic executive chair, a huge desk with ample legroom, and a beautiful desktop computer with a quad HD touchscreen display and high-end specs. Our programming office has all-day air conditioning and lots of space. Commuting from Lagos will be fast and stress-free due to traffic dynamics.

If you're interested, please send an email titled "Developers Wanted" with your complete CV, links to your github/bitbucket/google-code/stackoverflow pages and any other evidence of your programming ability to [b][/b]. Thank you for your interest.
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by businessMODE(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2013
obowunmi: Pls help. I'm in search of a Web developer

What sort of website are you looking forward to developing... I mean what model ... Forums, listing, jobs sites, blog

Just email me ablaku@businessmodeblog.com or businessmode.ng@gmail.com
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Twhizzy93(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
ooops seun may God bless u
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2013
I WANNA BE A MODERATOR OOO
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Daclimax(m): 12:19am On Dec 27, 2013
martha: I WANNA BE A MODERATOR OOO

Lol.... all this gurls. You wanna moderate what? hahahaha...
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Daclimax(m): 12:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Hmm
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Unknowngenius: 5:16am On Jul 11, 2014
this is all fascinating stuff but I don't see @seun putting up ads for in-house infosec professionals. unless you've been trapped under something lately, it's pretty obvious we live in the "own age" where the need for information assurance cannot be overemphasized.
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by blueyedgeek(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nowadays Seun is more interested in what kind of food bingo would like to eat to remain fat grin grin
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by fattbabakay(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
blueyedgeek: Nowadays Seun is more interested in what kind of food bingo would like to eat to remain fat grin grin
l0l
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by realugee: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
blueyedgeek: Nowadays Seun is more interested in what kind of food bingo would like to eat to remain fat grin grin
True talk
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Seun(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'm always interested in hiring good programmers, actually.
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Seun: I'm always interested in hiring good programmers, actually.

Nairaland's U.I has remained the same over the years, ugly as hell. What are the programmers doing?
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Seun(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Timzy234: Nairaland's U.I has remained the same over the years, ugly as hell. What are the programmers doing?
Adding new features to Nairaland. They are not artists. Some have made efforts to suggest new designs but none has satisfied requirements.
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Seun:
Adding new features to Nairaland. They are not artists. Some have made efforts to suggest new designs but none has satisfied requirements.

You sure know how to joke.

But seriously change is constant...this site you blocked...ehm ...the change there is amazing.

At least NL should pick a thing or 2
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Djtm(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Seun:
Lmao cheesy grin. Are you kidding me?
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Nothin2lose: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lol.... Nairaland is actually the first forum website I know dat has survived interface update for a very long time... Nd I don't see much current functionality in the website
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by sarutobi: 1:47am On Sep 08, 2014
webdezzi:
server reboots, huge traffic surges, name servers modifications, workplace filterings etc. makes ppl want to use services of 3rd party email providers.

shocked
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by udswagz: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
In case you need a young team of talented
professionals to help you take your business to the next
level and create a strong online presence for your brand
visit : www.udonline.net
We are sure to make it happen. we have done a lot of ecommerce projects
a few are
www.kasemart.com
www.junoperla.com
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by Remarkable: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Erhm, good day, Sir.

Sorry to bother you, but I didn't how how else to reach you...

I just want to say that if possible, you and your admins. or whoever gets flagged when I access my account from another city/country, should (kindly) stop blocking the account. (or requesting a change in password etc).

Me travels a lot and don't want to open a new account in each state, city or country that I visit or am residing at the time.

thank you, Sir and hope you have agreat day.

its Remarkable.
Seun:
We value other programming & web related skills, e.g. web/graphic design and PC/Mobile App development, but they are not required.
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by BinaryMonk: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by udswagz: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.

In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate
Re: Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development by penSoft360: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hi all, If you are looking for awesome guys to develop your next big ideas then look no further. We are a team of young experienced programmers; we develop websites, web applications, mobile applications and a host of other things grin grin grin ... Check us out at http://pensoft360.com and if you like what you see just send us a request for a quote for your idea/project and we will get back to you ASAP. smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

V.b 6.0 Product Key / How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls / Php Frameworks: Codeigniter & Pyrocms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.