Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele (2061 Views)

Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC / Anti-corruption War Will Backfire,bello May Lose To Faleke Says Primate Ayodele / 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Consultville(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
Founder and Spiritual head of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, Primate Babatunde Ayodele, has predicted victory for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2015 elections just as he said that President Goodluck Jonathan would not enjoy the support of PDP governors from the North.

The prophecy among others was contained in the 2013/2014 predictions of the renowned cleric presented to the public on Friday in Lagos.

“Despite the fact that the PDP party will break up, it will still win the 2015 elections.

“President Jonathan will win the presidential election for a second term and he must pray to avoid taking a wrong step,” he said.

He revealed that,“The move to reconcile the northern PDP governors will fail while the president needs prayer to sustain his health.”

The cleric also warned of crisis in the land as a result of the 2015 elections and added that the President will lose the support of notable South West politicians.

In reference to the merger of opposition parties under the banner of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Primate Ayodele said, “the ACN, APGA, ANNPP and CPC merger will fail.

“Let us pray fervently for Nigeria natural resources and sharing formula will cause disaffection. Let us pray against bloodshed in the country,” he urged Nigerians.

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2013/07/2015-elections-jonathanll-win-re-election-says-primate-ayodele.html
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Raxz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
With or without primate perdition, we all knw nothing can stop him come 2015
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by mike404(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
Raxz: With or without primate perdition, we all knw nothing can stop him come 2015
NOT EVEN Buhari AND HIS INVISIBLE FIGHTERS grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by otokx(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
Somethings in life look cheap.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by homesteady(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
LOOOLS!! I can't just wait for 2015!!!

The man said the merger will fail!! Menh!! I know it will fail!! But how will it fail??
1) Maybe Buhari is not yet ready to drop his presidential ambition!!
2)Or Tinibu will want to be the OGA of the new party!
3)Rochas will like to be the president!!
4)Mallam shekarua will also want to become president!!
5)Too many EGO's!!
6)It is just meant to fail!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
Is it not safe to dream?

The prophet only want a share of the Abuja cake grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by kkkp: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
Absolute rubbish! Lyk sey na him dey give lyf

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Toktee(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
May God save us all in the hands of all these pastors that call themselve into ministries,so God has not send you to tell jonathan and tukur to leave ameachi alone?
Or you need a jet from jonah like ur partner in crime mrs Ayo;you guys can never see a vision that will favour a poor man on the street,may devil welcome you all in hell if u refuse to repent

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
Prophet of doom expecting a visit from Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Itoroetti(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Raxz: With or without primate perdition, we all knw nothing can stop him come 2015

Only God can stop him,but God is strongly for us,hence,he won't lose.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Itoroetti(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
sincerenigerian: Prophet of doom expecting a visit from Jonathan.

We only know of one and one one sincere9geria,all other ones are sinking sand .
Others na fake and chinese product

7 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by homesteady(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
sincerenigerian: Prophet of doom expecting a visit from Jonathan.

If he prophesied that APC will win,would you have still called him a prophet of doom??
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Waspy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
Toktee: May God save us all in the hands of all these pastors that call themselve into ministries,so God has not send you to tell jonathan and tukur to leave ameachi alone?
Or you need a jet from jonah like ur partner in crime mrs Ayo;you guys can never see a vision that will favour a poor man on the street,may devil welcome you all in hell if u refuse to repent
lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by musiwa29: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
you dont know alot of nigeria pastors are 419..

i got to discovered nigeria churches to scam people. alot of them make false prophecy for money. even those you see on television alot of them are fake pastors.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Emmy3(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
I was in a church around April when it was also prophesied that GEJ will win the 2015 polls.
As for those condemning a Man of a Great God, I say repent! #all sins can be forgiven eXcept if it's against the Holy Spirit....
GOD knows better.......#
Accept what you can't change.
Though, it's time we change what we can't accept but not the word of GOD that don't return void nor null eXcept it fulfils that which it is set to accomplish......
We love Nigeria but,
GOD loves her more...
Congratz 2 u sir, GEJ on ur re-election....

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 07, 2013
Em-my:
I was in a church around April when it was also prophesied that GEJ will win the 2015 polls.
As for those condemning a Man of a Great God, I say repent! #all sins can be forgiven eXcept if it's against the Holy Spirit....
GOD knows better.......#
Though, it's time we change what we can't accept but not the word of GOD that don't return void nor null eXcept it fulfils that which it is set to accomplish......
We love Nigeria but,
GOD loves her more...
Jerimiah 14:14 talks about this type of prophet.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by enny5: 1:01am On Jul 07, 2013
Consultville: Founder and Spiritual head of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, Primate Babatunde Ayodele, has predicted victory for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2015 elections just as he said that President Goodluck Jonathan would not enjoy the support of PDP governors from the North.

The prophecy among others was contained in the 2013/2014 predictions of the renowned cleric presented to the public on Friday in Lagos.

“Despite the fact that the PDP party will break up, it will still win the 2015 elections.

“President Jonathan will win the presidential election for a second term and he must pray to avoid taking a wrong step,” he said.

He revealed that,“The move to reconcile the northern PDP governors will fail while the president needs prayer to sustain his health.”

The cleric also warned of crisis in the land as a result of the 2015 elections and added that the President will lose the support of notable South West politicians.

In reference to the merger of opposition parties under the banner of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Primate Ayodele said, “the ACN, APGA, ANNPP and CPC merger will fail.

“Let us pray fervently for Nigeria natural resources and sharing formula will cause disaffection. Let us pray against bloodshed in the country,” he urged Nigerians.

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2013/07/2015-elections-jonathanll-win-re-election-says-primate-ayodele.html

We are not involved in the voting process in this country. So nobody cares. PDP and jonathan are thieves who will continue stealing d election. so please stop talikng to us voting bcoz we dont care.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by ShineuEye: 1:04am On Jul 07, 2013
May the prophesy come true
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Goddex: 4:33am On Jul 07, 2013
No past president ever demonstrated such political will to develop the country's infrastructure as the current GEJ leadership. By 2015, Nigerians will have no option than to queue behind him again to continue the good work.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Emmy3(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2013
sincerenigerian: Jerimiah 14:14 talks about this type of prophet.
I hope you know about the place of a priest in the Heart of God?
That aside, James 4:11-12 needs you to visit him.........
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Chubhie: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2013
going by current trends from the camp of opposition, tis gonna be an easy ride for GEJ unless he did not contest in 2015.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Toktee(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2013
Em-my:
GOD knows better.......#
We love Nigeria but,
GOD loves her more...
Look at you,people like you can believe anything how do you know that God sent him,the man speak you said is a voice of God cos u are frm the same region with jonah,can you tell me and anybdy here that care to listen on why jonah deserve second term?
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Toktee(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2013
Goddex: No past president ever demonstrated such political will to develop the country's infrastructure as the current GEJ leadership. By 2015, Nigerians will have no option than to queue behind him again to continue the good work.
"developing country s infrastracture"can you mention them?
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by franchizy(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2013
I condemn dis prophecy, I condemn it, I condemn it and I urge Nigerians to disregard it and join us in the call for Buhari / Fashola ticket. Let's put religion aside and throw our support 4 d best candidate.
GEJ in my opinion has tried but Nigeria needs a leader dat wil leave no stone untouched and recover our stollen monies from our past and corrupt leaders.
I think Buhari is d only solution to Nigerias problem.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by enny5: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Goddex: No past president ever demonstrated such political will to develop the country's infrastructure as the current GEJ leadership. By 2015, Nigerians will have no option than to queue behind him again to continue the good work.

They wont give you the bribe that they promised you oo. Better collect it b4 u start the nairaland campaign!! Nigerians. SMH. wen will you people be wise and objective. Wen will you have sense? When will you prove to the outside world that thereis 1 university in nigeria at least that we are not as dumb as they think. GEJ has been in as rock for almost 8 years now. What is the difference between GEJs regime and Abachas regime that was years ago? Abachas regime was beta. Becoz the standard of living was high, people had enuf to eat. weda abacha looted money in nigeria or not, Our country was locally and internationally strong & independent. Now we are just sinking ship going to meet titanic at the bottom of the ocean.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by mensdept: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
The day our people take to the streets and demand change like EVERYBODY else in the world has done (na wah), then we will be able to put these "renowned" fools out of business, and turn their so-called money making power grabbing chapels into schools and hospitals for our very complacent population.

Anytime you see a black African from Nigeria with the title "Primate", you know he must be a jokester straight up.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Emmy3(m): 1:44am On Jul 08, 2013
Toktee: Look at you,people like you can believe anything how do you know that God sent him,the man speak you said is a voice of God cos u are frm the same region with jonah, can you tell me and anybdy here that care to listen on why jonah deserve second term?
Like I said, God did not deliver this prophesy to him alone, I heard it before now...
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Emmy3(m): 1:54am On Jul 08, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis prophecy, I condemn it, I condemn it and I urge Nigerians to disregard it and join us in the call for Buhari / Fashola ticket. Let's put religion aside and throw our support 4 d best candidate.
GEJ in my opinion has tried but Nigeria needs a leader dat wil leave no stone untouched and recover our stollen monies from our past and corrupt leaders.
How are you gonna say lets do without what makes us who we are??
Religion is one of the most important part of culture.....,
that aside, Buhari lack ability to lead a multi-religious country.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by fockusexkills: 1:57am On Jul 08, 2013
Em-my:

Like I said, God did not deliver this prophesy to him alone, I heard it before now...

What else did you hear from God? Liar!
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Emmy3(m): 2:05am On Jul 08, 2013
Toktee: Look at you,people like you can believe anything how do you know that God sent him,the man speak you said is a voice of God cos u are frm the same region with jonah,can you tell me and anybdy here that care to listen on why jonah deserve second term?
1. There is no formidable opposition
2. God wants his re-election
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Emmy3(m): 2:09am On Jul 08, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis prophecy, I condemn it, I condemn it and I urge Nigerians to disregard it and join us in the call for Buhari / Fashola ticket. Let's put religion aside and throw our support 4 d best candidate.
No, it can not be changed by you condemning it,
Pray to The One that made it so.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by fockusexkills: 2:23am On Jul 08, 2013
Em-my:

1. There is no formidable opposition
2. God wants his re-election

And what else God told you? You haven't told us everything God said to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Awolowo Like Buhari: Heroes Of Same Vision & Character / Presidency Backs Police IG , Says He Carried Out His Constitutional Functions - / Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.