Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele (2325 Views)

Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC / Anti-corruption War Will Backfire,bello May Lose To Faleke Says Primate Ayodele / 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Shine1177: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
Founder and Spiritual head of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, Primate Babatunde Ayodele, has predicted victory for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2015 elections just as he said that President Goodluck Jonathan would not enjoy the support of PDP governors from the North.

The prophecy among others was contained in the 2013/2014 predictions of the renowned cleric presented to the public on Friday in Lagos.

“Despite the fact that the PDP party will break up, it will still win the 2015 elections.

“President Jonathan will win the presidential election for a second term and he must pray to avoid taking a wrong step,” he said.

He revealed that,“The move to reconcile the northern PDP governors will fail while the president needs prayer to sustain his health.”

The cleric also warned of crisis in the land as a result of the 2015 elections and added that the President will lose the support of notable South West politicians.

In reference to the merger of opposition parties under the banner of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Primate Ayodele said, “the ACN, APGA, ANNPP and CPC merger will fail.

“Let us pray fervently for Nigeria natural resources and sharing formula will cause disaffection. Let us pray against bloodshed in the country,” he urged Nigerians.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/1349527/2015-elections-jonathan-ll-win

He said this in June 2013 when no man envisage PDP break-up. He said PDP will break-up but GEJ will win 2015 and Nigeria will never be the same (war tinz).
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Kachi188(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Could this be it
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by seanet02: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
He said the merger will fail but it did not.
So tell me something.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by eye4eye: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Prophet of doom expecting presidential visitation.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Toktee(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Another man of devil,sorry,man of God looking for jet from Jonathan,y not tell us anything good from opposition angle..,nonesence,church has become bussines centers in nigeria where pastors feed fat on the poor followers
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gamblers!
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by sammyzacks(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
Some sense here.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by eastman11: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
We don't need a prophet to know that APC merger will fail and that Jonathan will win 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by talktimi(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
I can predict all these easily, any discerning observer of politics in Nigeria could have predicted this sef, tell me something that i dont know or advice us how to avert disaster if you truly love this country eg on my part i will advice Gej not to contest but rather have his own candidate so that peace will reign in the country
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
I will eat my hat if jonathan wins...
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by sammy329(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
The same man who said he will lose in 2011 #End time tinz

Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by ozolity(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
talktimi: I can predict all these easily, any discerning observer of politics in Nigeria could have predicted this sef, tell me something that i dont know or advice us how to avert disaster if you truly love this country eg on my part i will advice Gej not to contest but rather have his own candidate so that peace will reign in the country
so in ur thinking, GEJ not contesting will bring peace, that is when u will see d real war. Militants are just watching.
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by talktimi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
ozolity: so in ur thinking, GEJ not contesting will bring peace, that is when u will see d real war. Militants are just watching.
who are the militants ? Pls dont talk about something you know absolutely nothing about. If Gej decides today not to contest elections because of the unity of Nigeria i tell you nobody will caugh except maybe for that old man E.K Clark & other political jobbers
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Shine1177: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2013
seanet02: He said the merger will fail but it did not.
So tell me something.

Wait and see!
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by Beaf1: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Yeah!
So Jonathan should then come to you for prayers abi? and dash you some of his loot.

Not too smart. I need sauce cheesy
Re: 2015 Elections: Jonathan’ll Win Re-election, Says Primate Ayodele by newspapers: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
My People. the Election is just around the corner o.. Make your vote count. See this article and make your vote count this time around - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/nigeria-bad-leaders-several-tribes-2015-election-results/

Dont sell your vote and follow INEC's rules of voting!!! wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Stella Odua On FFK / Oyo Stood Still For Ladoja And Accordparty / Ikuforiji Thanks Tinubu And Others For His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.