Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (441484 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by CooKeed(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by NISIGHH: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hi everyone, we are contacting any student or ex-pat coming to Hamburg, Germany, or, who has just arrived in Hamburg (please note that this means you're either currently in Germany, already have a visa or are awaiting your visa after an interview at the embassy). The Nigerian Scholars in Hamburg are happy to receive you and help you integrate into society; we have an interesting community that is always looking to welcome Nigerians in Hamburg. If you fall in this category, please shoot this moniker an email.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by ato12: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hallo,
Could you please drop the association email or better way to contact you.

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by NISIGHH: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by NISIGHH: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
ato12:
Hallo,
Could you please drop the association email or better way to contact you.

Thank you

Everything you need to know is right here: https://nisig.de/. There's an email attached for NISIG-GERMANY (Our parents organization). Email for NiSiG-HH is info.nisighamburg@gmail.com. you can also quote this moniker, again, you have to be coming or in Hamburg.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by NNuch: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Please anyone going to Ansbach university in Bavaria. Have anyone gotten appointments recently in category B. Any German informative whatapp group recommendation will be appreciated. Thanks norah.nwosu@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by justt: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
NISIGHH:

Everything you need to know is right here: https://nisig.de/. There's an email attached for NISIG-GERMANY (Our parents organization). Email for NiSiG-HH is info.nisighamburg@gmail.com. you can also quote this moniker, again, you have to be coming or in Hamburg.

Hi, it seems no one is monitoring the association email. I also sent you a mail but no response, too 🤔
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Silva19(f): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hello everyone, Please I need help!!!

I booked for work visa early last year and my appointment is next month. I need a job contract to present to the embassy. I am open to any kind of job that does not require German. It can be cleaning, restaurant, factory, anything. Please anyone who can be of help? I'll greatly appreciate it.
I don't want to miss this opportunity. I have been trying Germany through studies since 2019 but I could not afford the Blocked account and the Sponsorship letter.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by pseudonomer: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Silva19:

I booked for work visa early last year and my appointment is next month. I need a job contract to present to the embassy. I am open to any kind of job that does not require German. It can be cleaning, restaurant, factory, anything. Please anyone who can be of help? I'll greatly appreciate it.
I don't want to miss this opportunity. I have been trying Germany through studies since 2019 but I could not afford the Blocked account and the Sponsorship letter.

You just open yourself to scammers.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Silva19(f): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
pseudonomer:

You just open yourself to scammers.
Please what do you suggest I do?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by oseremenifidon: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Silva19:

Is like booking appointments for study when your not sure of admission. A great error, not easy to get a job offer in germany from nigeria, except it's a job seeker visa.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by NISIGHH: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hi,I'm sorry my response is coming a bit late, the email got lost in spam. A response mail has been sent.

justt:

Hi, it seems no one is monitoring the association email. I also sent you a mail but no response, too 🤔
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by manneger2: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
From what I read here today it seems staying back in Germany after MSc is difficult unlike poland with McDonald job you don get three years residency for poland after MSc, like I want to relocate to Germany from poland but it seems getting a job to stay back in Germany is difficult, omo na waoo.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by daewoo2010: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2023
Please help with the location of the Chinese that sell clothes. I hopes they’re still there. Thank you.

Hadampson:

The chief analyst is at it again grin

Pocket money should be 400,000 plus.... €1000 multiply by the conversion rate.

Flight fee shouldn't be more than 200,000, highest 250,000

Money for clothes and foodstuffs... How many clothes you wan buy? 5 jeans is okay boss smiley

If you go to where the Chinese people dey sell clothes for Lagos, tell them you wan buy 5 jeans and shirts at dozen price. That should reduce the money you already have in mind to spend.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by iListen(f): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
NISIGHH:
Hi,I'm sorry my response is coming a bit late, the email got lost in spam. A response mail has been sent.

Seems not everyone on your team is aware of what the organization is about.

Contacted a supposed coordinator and she was more concerned about how I got her number even after telling her why I contacted her.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by daewoo2010: 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Why’d this thread just die? The information I read here is invaluable! Wondering what happened. Hadampson thank you for the quotes with all the relevant info!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2023
daewoo2010:
Why’d this thread just die? The information I read here is invaluable! Wondering what happened. Hadampson thank you for the quotes with all the relevant info!
You are welcome. I think the Nigerians in Germany are not as helpful as the ones in Canada. I know that time move fast over there but at least once in a while, they ought to be sharing tips for the prospective students.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by daewoo2010: 9:00am On May 04, 2023
This thread gave me so much hope on what to expect. The wait for AD alone is discouraging. It’s 1 year 6months now not just 1 year. Naija on the other end is biting harder. Used to visit this page often so I stay mentally prepared . Used to take notes even from the unending arguments. Your contributions didn’t go unnoticed. Thank you

Hadampson:
You are welcome. I think the Nigerians in Germany are not as helpful as the ones in Canada. I know that time move fast over there but at least once in a while, they ought to be sharing tips for the prospective students.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by trigger11(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2023
daewoo2010:
This thread gave me so much hope on what to expect. The wait for AD alone is discouraging. It’s 1 year 6months now not just 1 year. Naija on the other end is biting harder. Used to visit this page often so I stay mentally prepared . Used to take notes even from the unending arguments. Your contributions didn’t go unnoticed. Thank you

i wish most of them would come back and give us all the culture shock both in class and all round life.....
this has been one of th most interesting thread i have come across

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by daewoo2010: 12:43pm On May 04, 2023
Exactly! I always look forward to those.
Same here.
trigger11:

i wish most of them would come back and give us all the culture shock both in class and all round life.....
this has been one of th most interesting thread i have come across

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by dude420(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2023
and there is a reason for that , its not a coincidence cheesy
Hadampson:
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2023
dude420:
and there is a reason for that , its not a coincidence cheesy

The only reason I could think of is language. Apart from this, I doubt if there was any other reason.

A simple picture with caption is enough to motivate somebody EVEN if they don't have that much time.

Chriswaso, it has been a long time boss.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by dude420(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2023
sounds trivial when you say it like that. cheesy language is the gateway to everything. but there are other reasons as well.
who is chriswaso ? cheesy
Hadampson:

The only reason I could think of is language. Apart from this, I doubt if there was any other reason.

A simple picture with caption is enough to motivate somebody EVEN if they don't have that much time.

Chriswaso, it has been a long time boss.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by mercy87(f): 6:01pm On May 12, 2023
I have a question please. Do I use the official CBN rates of euros to pay for my school fees? Or do i use black market conversion rate? Someone please help me out. I just got admission to Arden University in Germany.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Deltayankeeboi: 6:10pm On May 12, 2023
mercy87:
I have a question please. Do I use the official CBN rates of euros to pay for my school fees? Or do i use black market conversion rate? Someone please help me out. I just got admission to Arden University in Germany.

Germany is no longer tuition free?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by trigger11(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2023
Deltayankeeboi:

Germany is no longer tuition free?

maybe private
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by hulkk531(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2023
I travel a lot and some countries have internet restrictions. Can anyone help me choose a vpn service?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Topshow4real: 5:54am On May 23, 2023
CooKeed:

I am not in Germany yet, so I cannot confirm how lucrative it is. But I believe a career in this field is generally lucrative anywhere.

I'm guessing your Bsc is in economics. You don't have to do your msc in economics (unless you prefer that route). There a a few data science programs that accept an economics degree.

Hi. Please are there data science programs that accept Estate Management degree? I wish to go for this program
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Edipet(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2023
manneger2:
From what I read here today it seems staying back in Germany after MSc is difficult unlike poland with McDonald job you don get three years residency for poland after MSc, like I want to relocate to Germany from poland but it seems getting a job to stay back in Germany is difficult, omo na waoo.
please what is the procedure to gain admission and study Visa to Poland
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Edipet(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2023
mercy87:
please how do I begin The admission procedure.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Chifrando(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hi guys any electrical engineering student here? Am finding it difficult choosing a university to apply
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Babypal: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2023
daewoo2010:

Are you having issues with gaining admission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.