Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Is This A Blatant Housewife Oversight Or Am I Reading Meanings Into Nothing Here - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Blatant Housewife Oversight Or Am I Reading Meanings Into Nothing Here (4699 Views)

Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) / Housewife Dies Rescuing Electrocuted Mate / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Blatant Housewife Oversight Or Am I Reading Meanings Into Nothing Here by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
Insanity is the worst thing that can happen to a man,its worst when a madman thinks he is making sense.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Blatant Housewife Oversight Or Am I Reading Meanings Into Nothing Here by armyofone(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lol, you guys just cracked me up grin OP, by now you should have the clue grin meaning visit once a year or once in two years. You will be served hefty meat then.

Calling to say hello is enough. Respect your uncle and his family and stop visiting during meal time grin
Re: Is This A Blatant Housewife Oversight Or Am I Reading Meanings Into Nothing Here by armyofone(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
True, he should also make himself scarce. Just waltzing in during meal time is not funny grin

If I were the guy, I'd say 'oh I just got done eating, thanks'.

Efemena_xy:

Not necessarily.

Presentation is everything. The way you present and conduct yourself in the presence of others determines how they'll treat you.

He's coming across as a grossly, dissatisfied in-law not happy with the quality and quantity of meat / fish served him and chose to report her 'bad' behaviour to her husband. What was he hoping to achieve?

Interfering in-law.
Re: Is This A Blatant Housewife Oversight Or Am I Reading Meanings Into Nothing Here by Bigsteveg(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vivanc, Sorry if it comes accross as if some Wives are harsh on this issue, its not that, just that you will face "In Laws" who love it when they can cause friction in the home over unnecessary issues.
Believe me, we all want to be good wives and be in good terms with every in law but dear some people will push you.
You can't please everyone some will always find faults regardless of what you do.
The Poster even from the way he told the story came accross as a fault finder who expects his uncle to openly scold his wife so he can see and be pleased.
The sour point in this story for me is comparing his meal with thay of the maids, haba for what na?
Anyway, hopefully he will learn to cook and eat as much meat as he needs, cooking is good for everyone so we avoid situations like this.
Re: Is This A Blatant Housewife Oversight Or Am I Reading Meanings Into Nothing Here by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 31, 2013
Aye!! Obirin!!! NLers!! AH!

I smh @some posters here, no be the same set of posters here lashed one wife here for claiming her territory ( her pot of soup and kitchen) and called her razz and all sort ??

What is the big deal giving the guy what he wants, he doesn't eat fish, why spite him, sebi he's a guest and family? Abi because she's got the man , she thinks it's okay to be rude to them now? It's not fair oh!

You can't control how people behave ehn , what's so difficult behaving right and treat people with respect ehn?

So provided ops uncles house is the only place he can crash , he should stop going there just cause he's married to a winch ?

Ko buru ( no problemo) everybody will reap what they sow.

@OP , God will bless you, go there crash and leave shikena! Don't give her that satisfaction to get rid of you. He's your uncle. These gold diggers opportunists claiming territories they lack in their fathers house, SHIOR!!!!'n

Yessssssoooooo

JydooooooooeskY's grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips On How To Successfully Hold Engagement And Wedding On The Same Day / Is This True About Feminisim / Wonders Shall Never End...11 Children From One Mother. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.