Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor (10453 Views)

Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife / Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by grandstar(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=take dat]*APC has no ideology, it is therefore not .....
*PDP has no ideology, but it is not the fault of the party.

"Why beholdest thou the mote that is in they brother's eye, -WAS IT HIM OR BABANGIDA THAT ANNULLED THE ELECTION?
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Sweetlemon(f): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
Obiagelli:
You even have time to answer that silly question, acn has chosen from pdp since you guys like to vote mediocre over decent people.
Great minds like utomi, gani fawehinmi(hope i got the spelling), ojukwu have all contested under very great ideological parties but you have Always turned them down
Abi o! Sentimental bigots!
They will see a capable candidate from a smaller party yet they will choose to vote one from the bigger party because they don't want to "waste their votes!" That statement so annoys me ehn!
Tribe and religion also plays a major role too. ACN and other parties knowing this too well, know when to pack up and go.
Very sad!

3 Likes

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by nwabobo: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Lol! Whenever ACN steps down for a PDP candidate, it's just plain politics! ACN being the kind of party that does not like to loose out in major elections have most likely weighed options and considered fields knowing that the PDP candidate will have a higher chance either by incumbency or support from the power brokers. So don't get too excited!

Are you not contradicting yourself? That a party with high fliers will go to a party of 'scumbags' to pick a presidential candidate tells a lot about what they have to offer.

Just in case you are suffering from selective amnesia, apart from 2003 when they adopted OBJ, their outsourced candidates have always been beaten hands down by PDP candidates.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by confusion247(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
take dat: *APC has no ideology, it is therefore not good for Nigeria.
*PDP has no ideology, but it is not the fault of the party.

"Why beholdest thou the mote that is in they brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

The old brigade politicians including this Merlin beard-masquerade lookalike, led us to this sorry state. [size=14pt]These old foxes should all go into political hibernation, they are the real danger to Nigeria![/size]
That's the reason why Nigerians have rejected Buhari three consecutive times.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by nwabobo: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:
You are the one who does not live in Lagos. What part of Akwa-Ibom did you visit? Uyo I guess? Did you visit Oron, Mbo, Okobo, Ikot-Abasi, etc
Uyo and some parts of Ikot-Epkene are the only places Akpabio is working on! (However I admit that does not change the fact that he's the best governor Akwa-Ibom ever had) You cannot compare that to Fashola that has touched at least 2/3 of Lagos! Even areas where we once believed were hopeless such as Oshodi and Ajegunle!
Like I said, please go to the Uk or US and ask about Fashola, Akpabio, Obi etc and see who will be most popular.

Can you mention one 6 billion naira project started and completed by Fashola with 100% state government funding. Thanks

As for popularity, even a goat as the governor of Lagos state should be the most popular Nigerian governor.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by confusion247(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nightshift: PDP is neither conservative nor progressive; there aren't any differences between the party and Umaru Dikko/ Uba Ahmed/ Olushola Saraki's NPN. By the time those shameless hawks finish with Nigeria, Greece will be a paradise compared to the country left as Nigeria.
Under what motto does a political party without ideology operate? No wonder we have an over-bloated national assembly that feeds off the masses and no one sees anything wrong about it.
The major problem now is that we don't have credible party or candidate to replace PDP.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Awake9ja(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
media hype popularity is what is killing Africa and that is tinubu/fashola ACN/APC tactics.
Yorubas are known for loud shouting ofcourse so we don't take it as credibility.
if till now 6yrs of fashola tenure as Lagos state governor he is yet to break away from tinubu grip.
that alone tells us who he is truly.
what took other well meaning governors 1 to 2 yrs to do.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by anataala: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
The don't have shame, I am disappointed with him
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Longeria(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
exxell: APC danger to Nigeria Ko; APC safe to Ghana Ni... All Na Wash. All I know is that come 2015, Ngige is winning the governorship of Anambra state! Am not voting for party but personality! This old buffon is saying this because Ngige has a mandate with APC party abi? You think you can deceive us with that Ojukwu nonsense of this is "MY LAST WISH" again? You think another PETER OBI LOOK-ALIKE will deceive us with the rosary again? Anambrarians are now wiser than that! Come 2015, am voting for that short, wise dude from Anambra central.... I am a core Amabrarian by the way!
see you Anambrarian, you don't even know that the election is not 2015 but, 2014. ONYE ARA.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by InvertedHammer: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
/
Look who is talking

All the years in government house Anambra + Havard degree and this man achieved nothing.

//
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by mensdept: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
This guy is still alive? Who is even caring about what he had to say? Was it the journalist or did he pay a courtesy visit to them?
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by emmasege: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
APC (Muslim Brotherhood) danger to Nigeria
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Ugo50: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Abeg were APGA day?
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by playmode(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
[size=15pt]I just scrolled down ,saw the picture of the dude like a he goat and did not even bother to read his article. They should ask him what he did for Anambra when he was Governor before asking him any other questions. GOD please just give these Igbos their country of Biafra so we Yorubas can be free of them.They can go and practice their two party system in Biafra,bunch of primitively regressive mofos. [/size]

1 Like

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Mogidi: 4:53am On Jul 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Like I said, please go to the Uk or US and ask about Fashola, Akpabio, Obi etc and see who will be most popular.

How is Fashola popular in the UK and US? How many UK/US citizens actually know the country named Nigeria? What research did you do to come to this conclusion? Do you mean Nigerians in US/UK who rely on on-line newspapers and social media? I have so many questions to ask you then I noticed your earlier post.

Sweetlemon:
Abegi! The people we have in CAN are much better than the ones in PDP.
Look at it this way, the worst PDP governor is much worse than the worst ACN governor. The Best ACN governor is also better and more world-wide known and celebrated than the PDP goveernor.
Oya, work it out yourself

I read the above like 5 times but still can't make head or tail of what you're trying to say. I give up, please don't try to explain the above, you will only make it more complicated than it is in your head already. Jeeze!!! paracetamol anyone?
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by ewet: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2013
Doctor i have always respected your opinion on national issues and you are 1 politician i have always considered as very honest and principled. But this 1 here i totally disagree!
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Youngtekkey(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2013
the problem here is that some people will never and will never see the truth i don't gat much time but am just praying that this igbos get their biafra state and just leave nigeria yoruba's are now wise and really know what is democracy?good luck sha to any party dat wins d 2015 presidential election

1 Like

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by adconline(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Some APC ignorant folks are attacking Dr. Ezeife unknown to them that he was a founding member of AD with Olu Falae and Tinubu. As AD turned to ACN and to APC, they owe Ezeife some favor and gratitude
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
PDP and the potential One party system is more dangerous to Nigeria than APC.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
confusion247:
That's the reason why Nigerians have rejected Buhari three consecutive times.
Nigerians did not reject him, rather ignoramuses and lovers of mediocrity and a decrepit society gave his opponent 98.7% "votes" in their area... let's not forget that YouTube showed us how sometimes one man voted 1500 times in one sitting.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by adconline(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
kingoflag: Nigerians did not reject him, rather ignoramuses and lovers of mediocrity and a decrepit society gave his opponent 98.7% "votes" in their area... let's not forget that YouTube showed us how sometimes one man voted 1500 times in one sitting.
Keep dreaming. Ignoramuses and lover of mediocrity rejected him three times. Read the response again! Did you pick Buhari over OBJ?
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Awake9ja(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
by adconline(m): 2:47pm

Some APC ignorant folks are attacking Dr. Ezeife unknown to them that he was a founding member of AD with Olu Falae and Tinubu. As AD turned to ACN and to APC, they owe Ezeife some favor and gratitude
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
adconline:
Keep dreaming. Ignoramuses and lover of mediocrity rejected him three times. Read the response again! Did you pick Buhari over OBJ?
All day everyday... but I voted Barack last elections though cus I hate my politicians corrupt, and riding around in Bentleys while I gotta wait for the crumbs from their tables like u and ur fellow citizens are want to do. Plus, I know that politicians work for me, are employed by me, and should only do what I ask them to do. I doubt u'll know anything about tht tho.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
moodswing: Fortunately most of us here understood what this man is saying. While some ignorant ones wouldn't bear the fact that APC is a nemesis that's about to befall those who believe in it.
Any alternative to the PDP is a welcome idea. I believe if we're still standing after 14years of PDP misrule, we can withstand any nemesis that is to befall us if we have APC take the rein of power. Monopoly in any form is detrimental. We really need a switch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orubebe’s Home Bombed, Looted / 2023: Igbo Presidency Not Automatic –APC / Maduka Bags Exceptional Humanitarian Awards, Joins The Stand Of Fame Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.