Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor (10454 Views)

Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife / Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nightshift(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2013
PDP is neither conservative nor progressive; there aren't any differences between the party and Umaru Dikko/ Uba Ahmed/ Olushola Saraki's NPN. By the time those shameless hawks finish with Nigeria, Greece will be a paradise compared to the country left as Nigeria.
Under what motto does a political party without ideology operate? No wonder we have an over-bloated national assembly that feeds off the masses and no one sees anything wrong about it.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Abegi! The people we have in CAN are much better than the ones in PDP.
Look at it this way, the worst PDP governor is much worse than the worst ACN governor. The Best ACN governor is also better and more world-wide known and celebrated than the PDP goveernor.
Oya, work it out yourself

Akpabio, Lamido and Chime will have something to say about that.

1 Like

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Sweetlemon(f): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
CFCfan:

Akpabio, Lamido and Chime will have something to say about that.

Ok, let's not argue. Go to America, call the names of Fasola, Chime, Akpabio, and Lamido. Let's see who will be more popular
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Some peeps from East sha and their mentality !!!
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Emperor007: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Awake9ja: the msg of this intelligent elite and elder is straight to the point.
he speaks with out fear nor favor.

looking at this statement once again tells me that as of that time everyone wants to be on the winning side.
what the man is saying is simple "since PDP started without true foundation(ideology) bcus of how fast everytin happened, we ought not to have another PDP like party after we have known and seen the true state of tins"

that is where APC got it all wrong according to the man. APC to him is not Yoruba hausa Fulani ok.
pls lets read between the lines.

^^^

You understood his point 100%.

Both of you are correct.

1 Like

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Okeikpu(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wetin dis man dey 4ground see, if una like make una climb iroko tree or mountain kilimanjaro , una no go seeam tongue
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by gerald09(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
I like the part were he said nobody wanted to be on the opposition during the start of democracy. What he is telling us is that None of them wanted to do the right thing, they all wanted to have a share in the national cake, so they all rushed to the winning party PDP. Now these old f*ucks have lost that national cake to a different kind of PDParians so dey decided to form APC now with dis same stupidity as b4. WARNING! These old gays will destroy this country.

1 Like

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by femoint007(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=alpha conde]I lost my offering money today,lol
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Sormeh: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
take dat: *APC has no ideology, it is therefore not good for Nigeria.
*PDP has no ideology, but it is not the fault of the party.

"Why beholdest thou the mote that is in they brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

The old brigade politicians including this Merlin beard-masquerade lookalike, led us to this sorry state. These old foxes should all go into political hibernation, they are the real danger to Nigeria!

Abeg take five! God bless u.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Sormeh: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
Obiagelli:
Exactly, whatever the outcome of 2015, i see a monopoly broken and re evaluation on both sides, which should be in favour of the masses.

Exactly my position
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by nwabobo: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Look at it this way, the worst PDP governor is much worse than the worst ACN governor. The Best ACN governor is also better and more world-wide known and celebrated than the PDP goveernor.

If the people in ACN are better thn those in PDP like you claim, why then do they keep outsourcing their presidential candidates from the PDP?

In 2003 as AD, they adopted PDP's OBJ. In 2007, they went for PDP's Atiku. In 2011, they went for OBJ's boy Ribadu. For 2015, they are already considering PDP's Tambuwal.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
nwabobo:

If the people in ACN are better thn those in PDP like you claim, why then do they keep outsourcing their presidential candidates from the PDP?
Acn supporters should please answer this question

1 Like

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by bingbagbo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
grin ;Dhttp://www.nairaland.com/1350135/barter-trade-fiction-nairaland-characters
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by 1025: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
the major problem of nigeria is, having the wrong people at the right places.
how can a man who talks from one side of his mouth be listened to.
nigeria has a faulty foundation and needs to be destroyed and start afresh.
i hate it when someone call apc no ideology and now make excuses for pdp.
who is a leader? the one the shows others how to move. a leader is the one at the head.he is the one to look up to.
pdp is the ruling party(leader) and if they have been winning and ruling for over 14 years with no ideology, then it is worthy to emulate them because we are not a country rather A JUNGLE. pdp is not a political party rather a gang of criminals. what we have is not democracy rather a civil rule.
until people like ezeife come out and call a spade by its name rather than playing with words, this jungle will remain a jungle.
before any group call itself a political party, u must one have ideology so until then pdp can be addressed by what they do very well, looting, stealing, killing and destroying.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by bingbagbo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by brown3: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
exxell: APC danger to Nigeria Ko; APC safe to Ghana Ni... All Na Wash. All I know is that come 2015, Ngige is winning the governorship of Anambra state! Am not voting for party but personality! This old buffon is saying this because Ngige has a mandate with APC party abi? You think you can deceive us with that Ojukwu nonsense of this is "MY LAST WISH" again? You think another PETER OBI LOOK-ALIKE will deceive us with the rosary again? Anambrarians are now wiser than that! Come 2015, am voting for that short, wise dude from Anambra central.... I am a core Amabrarian by the way!
if you vote in apc candidate as your state governor, be ready to give out 40% of your state allocation monthly.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
take dat: *APC has no ideology, it is therefore not good for Nigeria.
*PDP has no ideology, but it is not the fault of the party.

"Why beholdest thou the mote that is in they brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

The old brigade politicians including this Merlin beard-masquerade lookalike, led us to this sorry state. These old foxes should all go into political hibernation, they are the real danger to Nigeria!

God bless u my brother
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by nwabobo: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
nwabobo:

In 2003 as AD, they adopted PDP's OBJ. In 2007, they went for PDP's Atiku. In 2011, they went for OBJ's boy Ribadu. For 2015, they are already considering PDP's Tambuwal.

Can someone please answer the question above. Until the question above is answered, any insinuation that the ACN is better than the PDP is hogwash and therefore fa fa fa, foul!!!

Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Hamazz1: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Like it or not to me d past is in d past wht matters is that a group of people have come out to say enough of this bad governance and corruptn enough of d rich geting richer n d poor getting poorer all we want is positive change ideology or not.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
Obiagelli:
Exactly, whatever the outcome of 2015, i see a monopoly broken and re evaluation on both sides, which should be in favour of the masses.
Thats the point oby, exactly the point ''Monopoly of PDP broken'' and the masses will have alternative in new mega platform !!!

Both Mega party will now serve as check and balances towards one another !!!

But Myopic minds would never see beyond their nose but started saying rubbi.sh

1 Like

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Lordave: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
This man is making complete sense.
For you to know what he's talking about, just ask your self what the fate of Nigeria is going to be when once more GEJ under the umbrella of PDP emerges victorious in the 2015 polls,
Is Buhari and his allies going to fold their hands and watch GEJ deliver the dividends of democracy without unsuccessfully trying to make the nation ungovernable for him?
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
donroxy: Thats the point oby, exactly the point ''Monopoly of PDP broken'' and the masses will have alternative in new mega platform !!!

Both Mega party will now serve as check and balances towards one another !!!

But Myopic minds would never see beyond their nose but started saying rubbi.sh
By then you either perform or be sent out of office, we should have a fairly balanced national assembly, which in turn means more scrutiny and better review of the constitution.

I believe this old man is just conservative and would rather power remains in the hands of elite instead of the people.

I would also want a referendum in our constitution to enable us call for early elections, instead of being stuck to a non performer for 4yrs

2 Likes

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
Obiagelli:
By then you either perform or be sent out of office, we should have a fairly balanced national assembly, which in turn means more scrutiny and better review of the constitution.

I believe this old man is just conservative and would rather power remains in the hands of elite instead of the people.

I would also want a referendum in our constitution to enable us call for early elections, instead of being stuck to a non performer for 4yrs
Infact, I really wish APC to be more concern with National Assembly in their various constituencey and thus formed Majority in the House !!!

Aahhhaa, There is future for this nation !!!
Referendum in Nigeria ....... Thats advanced democracy !! Maybe when we deepened our democracy sha !!!
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
donroxy: Infact, I really wish APC to be more concern with National Assembly in their various constituencey and thus formed Majority in the House !!!

Aahhhaa, There is future for this nation !!!
Referendum in Nigeria ....... Thats advanced democracy !! Maybe when we deepened our democracy sha !!!
Step by step we will get there.

1 Like

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by drnoel: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
If u don't like the two parties, u sit at home na. I mean why should I vote either of two evils evnethough one may be greater than the other. Two party system should be implemented, having multiple parties in the Nigerian political system causes confusion. There should be though a chance for independent individuals to contest on their own.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by amakenny: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
take dat: Ok! PDP started as a broad based all inclusive party, and 15years after its formation the party is yet to have an ideology. Of what good then is the party? A Party lacking in ideology but insist on ruling. It shows that the party is made of charlatans, ever-swelling cult of looters with no vision or ideas to govern. Is Ezeife not a member of the PDP? What has he done in the last 15years to change the PDP into an ideologically based party? "Chop money" and camouflage as an elder statesman. Hypocrite and a stone thrower!

This new arrangement would give the PDP enough to evaluate its place in the socio-political life of the people and determine whether to remain as it is, or reposition itself as the party of choice!
If APC can enlarge as an opposition party and serve as a catalyst to stampede the PDP to embark on political reforms, better. But so far, APC is no better substitute for PDP.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Awake9ja(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
nwabobo:

In 2003 as AD, they adopted PDP's OBJ. In 2007, they went for PDP's Atiku. In 2011, they went for OBJ's boy Ribadu. For 2015, they are already considering PDP's Tambuwal
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Awake9ja(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:

are you alright? maybe you are not living in naija else I will invite you to go to akwaibom etc and see things for yourself.

all this fashola media hype is realy getting into some folks life, I live in lagos and I have visited akwaibom many times so I can differentiate media hype from reality.

last 2 weeks my Yoruba friend also argue with me on this issue of fashola better than akpabio but I encourage him to take a vacation to akwaibom instead of Abuja he plans to go.

later he did travel to akwaibom when he return he just say "Akpabio really did a lot of good job but fashola is not doing bad at least" and "infact Tinubu is evil he don't allow fashola to work" stuffs like these.

https://www.nairaland.com/1150784/pictures-developments-akwa-ibom-state
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Awake9ja(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
the problem with ACN is media hype. and we don't want a party with too much media hype.
now they bring APC with buhari onboard and we know how buhari limits operation of media during his first tenure,

if he wins this time, I knw he will not limit media operations anymore rather with tinubu and fashola he will bribe them all to obey his orders which is totally against democracy.
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Sweetlemon(f): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Acn supporters should please answer this question

Lol! Whenever ACN steps down for a PDP candidate, it's just plain politics! ACN being the kind of party that does not like to loose out in major elections have most likely weighed options and considered fields knowing that the PDP candidate will have a higher chance either by incumbency or support from the power brokers. So don't get too excited!
Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Lol! Whenever ACN steps down for a PDP candidate, it's just plain politics! ACN being the kind of party that does not like to loose out in major elections have most likely weighed options and considered fields knowing that the PDP candidate will have a higher chance either by incumbency or support from the power brokers. So don't get too excited!
You even have time to answer that silly question, acn has chosen from pdp since you guys like to vote mediocre over decent people.
Great minds like utomi, gani fawehinmi(hope i got the spelling), ojukwu have all contested under very great ideological parties but you have Always turned them down

1 Like

Re: APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor by Sweetlemon(f): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Awake9ja:

are you alright? maybe you are not living in naija else I will invite you to go to akwaibom etc and see things for yourself.

all this fashola media hype is realy getting into some folks life, I live in lagos and I have visited akwaibom many times so I can differentiate media hype from reality.

last 2 weeks my Yoruba friend also argue with me on this issue of fashola better than akpabio but I encourage him to take a vacation to akwaibom instead of Abuja he plans to go.

later he did travel to akwaibom when he return he just say "Akpabio really did a lot of good job but fashola is not doing bad at least" and "infact Tinubu is evil he don't allow fashola to work" stuffs like these.
You are the one who does not live in Lagos. What part of Akwa-Ibom did you visit? Uyo I guess? Did you visit Oron, Mbo, Okobo, Ikot-Abasi, etc
Uyo and some parts of Ikot-Epkene are the only places Akpabio is working on! (However I admit that does not change the fact that he's the best governor Akwa-Ibom ever had) You cannot compare that to Fashola that has touched at least 2/3 of Lagos! Even areas where we once believed were hopeless such as Oshodi and Ajegunle!
Like I said, please go to the Uk or US and ask about Fashola, Akpabio, Obi etc and see who will be most popular.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Igbo Presidency Not Automatic –APC / Maduka Bags Exceptional Humanitarian Awards, Joins The Stand Of Fame Honour / 2023: Tricky Storms Before Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.