Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? (1048 Views)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
A. Poverty

B. Lack of Sex

C. Small D-ick

D. Too Much Sex

E. Flirting

F. Lack of Romance

G. Smelling Mouth

H. Body Odor

I. Cheating

J. Religious Belief

K. Big D-ick

L. Others (Specify)
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Smh
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by cdamsel(f): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
L-wen he spends all day opening meaningless silly threads on NL

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Enegod(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
cdamsel: L-wen he spends all day opening meaningless silly threads on NL
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by immortalvoices(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
HOya @OP chop knuckle, for your mind you don open better thread abi?
Shebi for your eye nairaland don become facebook?
*bow down in sober mood saying* father save your son and make him useful?
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by cdamsel(f): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
Enegod:
wink I'm glad u agree wit me,I need a break up asap cos he is disgracing me on every section angry
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Flygerian1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
*walks into the thread. Looks left and right. Goes thru the thread again... not for guys. Walks out immediately*

Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Flygerian.:
*walks into the thread. Looks left and right. Goes thru the thread again... not for guys. Walks out immediately*
that list is not for girls either. Very absurd list.
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
A. Poverty

B. Lack of Sex

C. Small D-ick

D. Too Much Sex

E. Flirting

F. Lack of Romance

G. Smelling Mouth

H. Body Odor

I. Cheating

J. Religious Belief

K. Big D-ick

L. Others (Specify)

Generally for ladies, it is I ,K n F dat caauses most brakke up for them, up2 96% ladies, break up cos of either of them
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Generally for ladies, it is I ,K n F dat caauses most brakke up for them, up2 96% ladies, break up cos of either of them

K? undecided
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2013
20 point attack
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by lovelydoll: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2013
all of them
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by k2039: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2013
sexkillz: Smh
About time we set up a committe to look into this menace. gringringringringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2013
lovelydoll: all of them
i knw u like big dick. Say the truth and shame the devil grin
Re: Girls, Which Of These Can Make You Break Up With Your Boyfriend? by Youngpo413: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2013
lovelydoll: all of them

Do you hate big pennnnis?

(1) (Reply)

Poem To An Unknown Girl / Ladies, Stop Giving Those Guys Your Heart To Break! / 7 Worst Type Of Relationships That Are Best Avoided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.