Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (66709 Views)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2014
Now I love my sisters and I'll do anything for them, and they are one thing I'll always thank God for, coz they bring pain to the guys in their lives. Well, I coach them to LOCK UP their warehouse of abundance. grin As a semi-badt guy, guys have tricks and I'll expose them here. Thank me with a PM if you want more tips.

1. Using Slow Rhythm and Soft Tone: Whether on the phone or in-person, the first simple thing a guy can do to deceive you is when he lowers his voice tone to become soft and speaks like he's talking to his great grandmother who just had ear surgery. Ladies, you know what I'm saying... abi?

2. Smile: A genuine smile that has the sides of a guy's eyes stretching along, will ALWAYS deceive you ladies into opening up your shield. Watch for this one too. A smile can cost more than the price they call. Na after you buy you go know the difference between Isoko and Sokoto grin

3. Make you laugh: Like this post says, these are just simple things guys do and this one is like the simplest and most obvious. Ladies, trust me guys know this and I'm telling you a secret. (hussssh! listen...) Guys believe that once they can make you laugh, "it's finished" as put by my sweet Lord Jesus. Maybe that's what helped Jesus with the women in his life... he never made them laugh. I'm not sure I have an antidote coz this trick really works. grin

4. Make you talk: A guy that knows 'wasup' will always make you want to talk, and talk ONLY about yourself. Things that concern you, your hairdo, your makeup and how so 'beautifully ungodly' it is - and even what you think about the Big Brother House girls! This tactic is simple. So simple. Once they get you talking and talking and talking, trust me, they are ogling at your chest, your lips and if it's really nice, your hair.

5. Walk slowly: A slow stride in a guy signifies some sort of confidence. Ladies, am I right... that you NEVER get turned on by a guy who walks SO FAST! Tap! Tap! Tap! Like he was walking to secure the last seat before his molue leaves for heaven! Once a guy steps slowly like, one... and... two... and... one... and... two... trust me, the ladies start tripping.

6. Perfume: Hmmmmm... no need to talk about this. It's as simple as I told you it'd be. The worst part, even a N1200 perfume can make a girl think, "Hmmm... just maybe"

7. Dress cute: Whether wearing the most expensive or the cheapest, as long as the color goes well and the clothes are ironed, ladies just start considering. If the guy con try add good shoe with correct belt, aha! "It is finished" again... Thank u Lord Jesus!

8. Clean Skin: O boy! I don't know where to start from in this one. A 20-something year old lady almost raped me when I was like 12 years old coz of my skin tone! Heck, why do you think ladies love holding babies and cuddling them? Once a guy maintains his skin well, no blemish, no pimple, all clean, the ladies even start deceiving themselves. They be like, "wow... he's SO competing with me" shocked

9. Deepened Voice: Another simple trick that throws girls off-balance. A guy's voice sounds deep, mustn't be bass, and the ladies start doing "ten ten" in their minds. Na wa o. Don't they even know this voice thing comes as early as puberty? God help my 18-year old bro... the guy must be having 'selection problem'.

10. Make U Think or Talk about S\ex! : What came to your mind when you saw that last word in RED. See what I mean? Once a guy jokes about the RED word, or writes about the RED word, or even sneezes a note about the RED word, ladies die once. It's like something falls off their brain and crashes into their "down there" causing irreparable damage. Of the two of us, guys and girls, I have to argue that girls love s\e.x more than us. They're just better at hiding it! But still, that's a good thing... wouldn't want my future virgin daughter come up to me like, "Dad, I saw this guy today and my body was so scratching me, like this and like that... I just did it to get it over with Dad." Mehnnn... na faint!

HMMMM... the worst part, guys will still continue to deceive you even after reading this. God help us! Comments and bashing are welcome cool

150 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2014
A guy who makes me laugh all the time genuinely has a good sense of humour. I am not quite sure guys can fake that.
Clean, blemish -free skin and the perfume thing works o! cheesy

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
A guy who makes me laugh all the time genuinely has a good sense of humour. I am not quite sure guys can fake that.
Clean, blemish -free skin and the perfume thing works o! cheesy

A believer in the house! Praise the Lord sambady!

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Mayydayy(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2014
kiss
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by spyg1(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2014
@ OP, if U call those points deceives, then what are the qualities of a nice guy? I think without this guys will be like wolves, then girls will prefer been alone rather than staying with wolves.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2014
Deep voice, great smelling perfume, clean skin, soft voice tone, good humor, and cute smile has been used on me oooh embarassed embarassed embarassed

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2014
spyg1:
@ OP, if U call those points deceives, then what are the qualities of a nice guy? I think without this guys will be like wolves, then girls will prefer been alone rather than staying with wolves.

What can I say? The devil knows how to dress like God, but he's still the devil smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2014
rokiatu:
Deep voice, great smelling perfume, clean skin, soft voice tone, good humor, and cute smile has been used on me oooh embarassed embarassed embarassed

Eya... I just hope he was good to you?

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Crocz(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2014
This dude is awesome!

But the thing like he said is that "same trick WORKS for all ladies irrespective of age"...they're gonna deny it but believe me it does

15 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2014
TheWisest:

Eya... I just hope he was good to you?
he was so good to me and still is not over me, so I don't know who deceived who grin

If you think guys are liars girls are even a bigger_________ tongue

3 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by spyg1(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2014
TheWisest:

What can I say? The devil knows how to dress like God, but he's still the devil smiley

grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2014
rokiatu:
he was so good to me and still is not over me, so I don't know who deceived who grin

If you think guys are liars girls are even a bigger_________ tongue

Good! You met a good one. If na bad one u jam, u for know sey man lie pass woman own.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Crocz:
This dude is awesome!

But the thing like he said is that "same trick WORKS for all ladies irrespective of age"...they're gonna deny it but believe me it does

Thanks bruv! *Keeps munching*
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by KingTom(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2014
rokiatu:
Guilty as charged grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Liability(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2014
no boy can use that trick on me.

I too strong

3 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by BTT(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2014
Beautifully crafted.

Good job op. This is armchair research with some class!

Thumbs Baba!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Liability(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2014
the only that works on me....

Just tell me to visit your house. Haaa! I don dey anticipate the kain enjpyment we i go get for ur bed.

Winks

7 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2014
Even after al dz,if i want to say no,nothn stops me
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Tymax(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2014
mizzkeji44:
If I hear! Na because you never jam smooth guy wink You go melt one time.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by mayayinks(f): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2014
I tink girls also use dis trick too. Smiles, perfume, etc. Am I wrong
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2014
mayayinks:

Wrong! All girls need are their assets. Gbam! smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2014
TheWisest:

Wrong! All girls need are their assets. Gbam! smiley
wrong, all those also play part he's right.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2014
Liability:
the only that works on me....

Just tell me to visit your house. Haaa! I don dey anticipate the kain enjpyment we i go get for ur bed.

Winks

I just LOVE honest chicks
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2014
H

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2014
rokiatu:
wrong, all those also play part he's right.

That'll be Great Assets plus Great Character if you want them to ask for long term relationship. But if you want marriage, garnish those two requirements with Great Cooking Skills. Wedding Bells!!!
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by vizkiz: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2014
mizzkeji44:

yeah, i know many girls that keeps saying NO even during sex undecided

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by skyprofm(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2014
True observation

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Fweshdude(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2014
mayayinks:
ησ dεαʀ, ιт ωσʀκs ση мε мσsт σƒ d тιмε.☺
@ σp υ ηαιlεd ιт мαη

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Ezibless: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2014
I think some guys possess these qualities naturally na.

@op, if u know anyone,i don't mind being ''decieved'' sha grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2014
Ezibless:

Damn sweetie... What am I here for? smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by bdchange(m): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2014
@op , I guess u got ur own gf without dis points u listed up there. Or beta still frm heaven or planet krypton.

Beta wake up frm snoring bfor u wet d bed.....
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by phlemzy: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Ezibless:

And this looks more like a stunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.