Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Education Section Chat Room - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Section Chat Room (41352 Views)

*~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Sudais61: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2013
ASUU would hold deir Nec meeting 2day
Re: Education Section Chat Room by jesuphemmy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hello, everyone,
pls i need an info. on writting Toefl, sat etc exam in Nigeria.
Thanks
pheemmmy@gmail.com
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2013
jesuphemmy: Hello, everyone,
pls i need an info. on writting Toefl, sat etc exam in Nigeria.
Thanks
pheemmmy@gmail.com

Google it out in ur location.... where is ur location?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Ceede19: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ples anybody from federal poly of mubi adamawa state in this room
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 24, 2013
guys pls i need a mathematician to help me integrate this function comprehensively....

2x Sin (1/x) - Cos (1/ x)........

pls guys help me check that out !!!!!
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Emmalism: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Is there anyone in the house who is enjoying or had one time enjoyed scholarship for MSc in Uk universities. I am urgently waiting for a positive response. thanks.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Comradekenny(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sorry guyz for diverting d issue,I heard OAU admission list has been released on jamb site.....Please has anybody check his/her's....Pls
Re: Education Section Chat Room by carlito007: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Are you a university graduate looking to stand out in the highly competitive labor market?, a secondary school leaver who has dreams of a rewarding career that is not restricted to the shores of Nigeria? Click the link below

http://ddotresources..com/2013/11/are-you-university-graduate.html?m=1
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ejirofelix(f): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
you want admission in some universities in Dubai? pls send an email to 1301@heidubai.com.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Ayoro(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls can someone assist me on how to secure admission into Ghanian universities
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Esiri111(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Whats happening here?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Esiri111: Whats happening here?
nothing just a chat room you welcome.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Shegz94: 1:34am On Dec 10, 2013
Pls, an urgent reply is needed 2 dis. Can NECO result b combined wit WAEC, especially in UI?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by youngsent(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
No jamb or post-ume, admission in ghana +233269330574
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ademacosy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
pals pls i want to knw if jamb only notifies some1 on only one institution or all. I min admissn wise
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Olayiwolaola(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
pls. can someone tell me? wen would gce result comes out?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
Why is this education chatroom boring this way?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Olayiwolaola: pls. can someone tell me? wen would gce result comes out?
out already.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sprinkling holy water on the thread.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by chichriso: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
In a bid to address educational backwardness of the state, Kano state Governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has declared free and compulsory education at level in the state.
Kwankwaso who made the declaration during the presentation of 2014 appropriation bill to the House of Assembly revealed that the gesture would commenced from 2014 academic year.
Kwankwaso stated that “in our collective resolve to drive a knowledge base economy, government has already concluded arrangement to adopt a free education for all indigene at all levels: primary, secondary and tertiary institutions in the state.”
The Governor added that “this is in addition to sponsoring of Kano indigenes to pursue their various degree programmes locally and internationally”, pointing out that the commencement of the free education for all Kano state indigenes from
primary, secondary and tertiary institutions starting from the new academic session in 2014.”

In order to ensure effective implementation of the new programme, the Education sector got the largest share of the sectoral allocation with over N20billion with Ministry of Education N15.22billion; while its ministry for Higher Education counterpart got N5.61billion.
Other policy programmes in 2014 fiscal year under education include, N6.5 billion for the continuation work at Schools for Islamic Studies in each of the 44 LGAs
Kwankwaso revealed that N2 billion has been set aside for the continuation of 44 Technical Schools one in each LGAs; adding that N241 million has equally been earmarked for the procurement of 15 mobile computing solar powered container box.
He said that N250 million was also earmarked for the establishment of another boarding primary school in the state, adding that N1.3 billion has been allocated for the Construction and furnishing of 268 additional classrooms in the state.
The Governor further stated that Northwest University got N3billion for the continuation of construction of Faculty building, senate building and other infrastructure, adding under the 2014 approriation bill N586 million was earmarked for the continuation work at former Magwan Water Restaurant to First Lady College.

Source: http://chrisderablog..com/2013/12/unbelievable-kwankwaso-declares-free.html#more
Re: Education Section Chat Room by sexysegggs: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
pls, how much to budget for master degree in mathematics@any nigerian uni
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2013
Solve

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Princecalm(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls i nid 2 get in touch with sumone who knows about regional university
Re: Education Section Chat Room by isoh(m): 3:18am On Jan 04, 2014
Hi friends, with just one choice in this year's UTME.. you seriously need to heed the white man's instruction 'don't put all your eggs in one basket'.....Here is an important alternative..IJMB. Its a nine months program that secures you admission to second year of almost all universities in all courses.. (see pg 2 section iiC of jamb brochure). Admission forms for 2014/2015 is on sale....at APEX COLLEGE OF ADVANCED STUDIES Ilorin or call 08035812144.

Note: IJMB is a lot more sure than the several predegree programs we have around. Try IJMB and avoid an academic frustration in 2014.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Study In Georgia-europe:
Zinicc Int'l Educational Services

Do you wish to start this JANUARY?.
Positions are still available for you to apply now to join others to resume in their first year in Georgia.
Visit our office @ Suit 202 Anbeez Plaza, Wuse Zone 4, FCT, ABUJA

Or call Chijioke on 08066591204 now
Email: info.zinicc@gmail.com
For further guidance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) / Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day / Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.