Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Education Section Chat Room - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Section Chat Room (41354 Views)

*~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Dukego: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
I feel bad abt d strike whn i have no contract. It make me bore.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Dukego: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
stolaonipekun: THE STRIKE IS DELAYING ME SERIOUSLY
u r not alone. D strik is dleyin evry nigerian univrsty studnt includin me. But thr is nothn we can do but 2 pray. We shld do smthin profitable whle waitn n do nt frget readin evn if its little
Re: Education Section Chat Room by abbeycrane: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
hello rooms who has the idea of how i can curriculum guidelines for J.S.S 1

1 Like

Re: Education Section Chat Room by bracknell: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
pls i want a sample of federal poytecnice kwara ilorin and ede samples thanks
Re: Education Section Chat Room by IrewumiO(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2013
bracknell: pls i want a sample of federal poytecnice kwara ilorin and ede samples thanks
sample as how? 4 ur info dia is no fed poly in ilorin,d poly found in ilorin is kwara state poly wile dia fed poly in in ofa kwara state.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fayoski: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fayoski: I got admitted in ansu , now jamb has authenticated ansu admission status on their portal so that we can print our admission letter for those who got admitted....but on checking mine it says 'sorry,no admission is offered yet'.....but i have seen my friends printing theirs yet mine is not showing.....am so confused now...i really need that admission letter for clearance.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
@faYOSKIyour admisn is it on merit or supplementary?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fayoski: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
Is on merit.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by SBJoji(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Someone should help me please..I have written and passed this year's jamb with 212 and my choice is Unimaid..and I always see no admission is given yet..what should I do
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
SB Joji: Someone should help me please..I have written and passed this year's jamb with 212 and my choice is Unimaid..and I always see no admission is given yet..what should I do
then it s either your school had not submit your names to jamb office thats if you pass the pume and hit the ctmark though
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fayoski: Is on merit.
you found ur name on the merit list??

If you do then dnt worry then...
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fayoski: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fynestboi: you found ur name on the merit list??

If you do then dnt worry then...
dnt worry...how do u mean,wil it stil come out
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fayoski:
dnt worry...how do u mean,wil it stil come out
dont worry!!!! Thats if you had seen your name on the admission list...

Just keep trying thats if you re truly admited...

Am sure the school that admit you would still provide admisn letter for you guys..
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Excelboi(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2013
@fynestboi, i also got D.E admission in my skul BUK and my name was in the supplementary list for the yr 2012. The school have given me my admission letter but on Jamb site it says ''sorry No admission given yet'' for many months now... Any advise on this? Thnx
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fynestboi: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Excelboi: @fynestboi, i also got D.E admission in my skul BUK and my name was in the supplementary list for the yr 2012. The school have given me my admission letter but on Jamb site it says ''sorry No admission given yet'' for many months now... Any advise on this? Thnx
only applicant admited via merit would find their name on jamb website, so most schools dont request for the jamb admisn letter, the only one they request for is the one u print from the school site...
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Fayoski: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Fynestboi: dont worry!!!! Thats if you had seen your name on the admission list...

Just keep trying thats if you re truly admited...

Am sure the school that admit you would still provide admisn letter for you guys..

thanks.....i just hope mine comes out.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by sixbon2000(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
This concept looks good. what do u think of jamb-etesting.org

Re: Education Section Chat Room by johnnycrown: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
I think u luk 4 skul dat can take u instead of u 2 star all over again.don't worry @bout it wen u get 2 skul it will b solve der
Re: Education Section Chat Room by babaajala: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
pls fellow forumites pls wat is the difference between applying for temporary withdrawal from studies and applying for deferment.

pls i want somebody to explain it clearly for me
cos am abt to take one of the options
Re: Education Section Chat Room by olawalebabs(m): 5:15am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Education Section Chat Room by charlex8888(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
IMPLEX EDUCATIONAL CONSULT
*WANT TO STUDY ABROAD HERE IS YOUR CHANCE*
Study any course of your choice in BANGALORE UNIVERSITY India,the university is located in the Garden City of Bangalore aptly hailed as the "I.T. Capital of India,admission is on for UG (undergraduate) and PG (postgraduate/masters)...courses offered are BCOM ,BCA, BBM, BBA, BSC and MBA and more.The fees structures are very affordable and the very environment is very conducive for learning. http://www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/...for more INFO CALL +918971779774 or mail us@ IMPLEXEDUCATIONALCONSULT@GMAIL.COM

Bangalore University
www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
Bangalore University is located in the Garden City of Bangalore aptly hailed as the "I.T. Capital of India", was established in July 1964 as an off shoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to include institutions of higher learning located in the metropolitan city of Bangalore and the

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) / Death Of OAU Best Graduating Student Announced On Convocation Day / Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.