Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Education Section Chat Room - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Section Chat Room (41386 Views)

*~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education Section Chat Room by demoliza: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Guys checkout jambsuccessng.com for your jamb success solutions
Re: Education Section Chat Room by osangaope: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Waec Gce 2014 Cristian Religious Study (CRS) Questions and Answers

full details here: http://www.naijashine.com.ng/waec-gce-2014-cristian-religious-study-crs-questions-answers-2/
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Joshuadon: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
any unical med student
Re: Education Section Chat Room by lcstnigeria: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
fast track to Degree and MBA with LCST College of Further Education>>>>>>obtain your Degree with ease, there is no waste of time and money. visit Us:admin@lcstnigeria.com, address:110b, obafemi awolowo way ikeja Lagos, Tel: 08030793248

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Zigerbk(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Make your 2014/2015 WAEC,NECO,GCE,NABTEB, and JAMB exams results in flying colors through examvizz.tk
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Benjaminbest(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
check dis out
Re: Education Section Chat Room by abdulzamali(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2014
Contact helpline 08141805939:For help with 2014/2015 pume and admission.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by biz2get(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
any avail Diploma form?? in what school??
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Brainiacbbb(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
[b][/b]Any private university's admission in progress. any putme form out?Any private university's admission in progress. any putme form out?Any private university's admission in progress. any putme form out?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Hey friends, I'm currently studying Project Management Technology @ futminna ,although that wasn't my wish, dunno if I could switch to Telecommunications technology during my Masters, pls I nid a professional answer. Thanks
Re: Education Section Chat Room by lcstnigeria: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Are you looking for a professional qualification which will help you in your career? Do you want a qualification which leads directly to a university degree course? if so then tha Association of Business Executive (ABE) will help you achieve both. Visit Us: www.lcstnigeria.com, admin@lcstnigeria.com, TEL: 08030793248, 012957703, Address 110b, obafemi awolowo way, ikeja Lagos.

Re: Education Section Chat Room by lcstnigeria: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Are you looking for a professional qualification which will help you in your career? Do you want a qualification which leads directly to a university degree course? if so then the Association of Business Executive (ABE) will help you achieve both. Visit Us: www.lcstnigeria.com, admin@lcstnigeria.com, TEL: 08030793248, 012957703, Address 110b, obafemi awolowo way, ikeja Lagos.

Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
To go school no be beans o. Every now and then money issue..money issue..money issue. I had very little money 2 further my edu. I was fed up. I allmost quit. All of a sudden my life changed. I was introduced to a book. In fact 3 books. They were think and grow rich by napoleon hills. The science of getting rich by wattles wallace and how to make money with facebook. Since then my life never remained thesame. I want 2 introduce these books to fellow students out there who are wearing the shoe i once wore. I know how it's like to have little money to further ur edu. Try 2 read these books. Or U can get them as pdf here.. www.infobiznaija.com/isa
Re: Education Section Chat Room by profemoral(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2014
Are you a student in the science field, about
rounding up your project and in need of a
professional touch to help in snapping your tissue
slides using LCD digital microscope?
Due to the challenges and limited availability of
high quality digital microscope,
we fedrim photomicrograph provides you the
under listed services.
ONE MAGNIFICATION (your preferred choice)
N100 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
only)
N150 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
with interpretation)
TWO MAGNIFICATIONS (your preferred choice)
N120 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
only)
N170 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
with interpretation)
THREE MAGNIFICATIONS (your preferred choice)
only)
N200 per slide (soft copy of phptomicrograph
with interpretation)
PLEASE NOTE - PRICES ARE NON INCLUSIVE OF
PRINTING (HARD COPY)
We can discuss/negotiate printing with you to suit
your demand.
Thank you
Fedrim Photomicrograph
call/whatsapp 08054790500
bbm 7e169f3f
Re: Education Section Chat Room by ehcenihc(f): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pls I need help with this Quantitative reasoning

Re: Education Section Chat Room by OmoBoluwaji: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pls can anybody help me out with my Waec fee? I have finished secondary school for the past 3years bt i have not been able to further my education due to some financial problems. Pls i will be very greatful if can assist me. This is my email and phone number 08101206272, adesfami@gmail.com
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mynd44, Obinoscopy, seun, biko, why was my thread removed?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by austinray: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pls, I would like to know if The Federal Unity Schools and Federal government Senior civil servants association have suspended their strike action.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by oblongor: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Please who has read the book "A History of Corporate Finance by Jonathan Barron Baskin and Paul J, Miranti Junior. Cambridge press 1997?"I need a book review on it.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by makeitijn: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2014
PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED SOME EXPLANATION, filled univ port in my jamb form,and i also bought federal univ otueke supplementasy PUTME . I SCORED 288/400 UNIPORT & 295/400 FED UNIV OTUEKE. MY NAME CAME OUT ON MERIT LIST IN UNIV PORT& 2nd batch list FED UNIV OTUEKE. BUT I PREFER OTUEKE. PLEASE HOW DO I CHANGE MY ADMISSION STATUS ON THE JAMB WEBSITE FROM UNIV PORT TO FUO? please reply
Re: Education Section Chat Room by nyt3237(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Please anybody with UNIBEN PG past questions(soft copy)?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Okedeji1: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2014
profemoral:
Are you a student in the science field, about
rounding up your project and in need of a
professional touch to help in snapping your tissue
slides using LCD digital microscope?
Due to the challenges and limited availability of
high quality digital microscope,
we fedrim photomicrograph provides you the
under listed services.
ONE MAGNIFICATION (your preferred choice)
N100 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
only)
with interpretation)
TWO MAGNIFICATIONS (your preferred choice)
N120 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
only)
N170 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
with interpretation)
THREE MAGNIFICATIONS (your preferred choice)
only)
N200 per slide (soft copy of phptomicrograph
with interpretation)
PLEASE NOTE - PRICES ARE NON INCLUSIVE OF
PRINTING (HARD COPY)
We can discuss/negotiate printing with you to suit
your demand.
Thank you
Fedrim Photomicrograph
call/whatsapp 08054790500
bbm 7e169f3f
pls i want to knw about ijmb
Re: Education Section Chat Room by profemoral(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Okedeji1:
pls i want to knw about ijmb

Fortunately I also gain admission through ijmb some years back. I can't really say for now if the curriculum has changed, but during my time, it is a 9months program with grade calculated on points, highest point being 16.

you will gain admission directly into 200level provided you had a good score.

please make more research and probably find the thread for ijmb applicants.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by chucksbadt(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Please am trying to apply for a masters degree program in Canada.....can anyone help me out?.....
Re: Education Section Chat Room by abdulzamali(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Contact helpline:08141805939:For assistance with all subjects in the up coming 2015 JAMB Examination.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by handdymee: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
The need to make yourself familiar with computer based testing system arise. His majesty Consults makes it easier by compiling JAMB questions into a CBT system to enable UTME candidates prepare adequately for UTME examination. It cheap, it can be accessed with a browsing enabled mobile phone or a PC. You will be able to make yourself familiar with the UTME CBT system and manage your test timing efficiently untill you are perfect.

The journey to success starts in a day. Register today, activate your account and start your preparation towards your success in the coming UTME examination.

http://www.majestyconsults.com/aboutcbt.php
Re: Education Section Chat Room by lcstnigeria: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
are you looking for a professional qualification that will help you in your career? Do you want a qualification which leads directly to aa university degree course? if so then the Association of Business Executive(ABE) will help you achieve both. VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO: www.lcstnigeria.com call 08030793248

Re: Education Section Chat Room by handdymee: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
The need to make yourself familiar with computer based testing system arise. His majesty Consults makes it easier by compiling JAMB questions into a CBT system to enable UTME candidates prepare adequately for UTME examination. It cheap, it can be accessed with a browsing enabled mobile phone or a PC. You will be able to make yourself familiar with the UTME CBT system and manage your test timing efficiently untill you are perfect.

The journey to success starts in a day. Register today, activate your account for just NGN 500.00 and start your preparation towards your success in the coming UTME examination.

http://www.majestyconsults.com/aboutcbt.php

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

‘Boniface Igbeneghu Acted So Godly On Campus’ — UNILAG Student On Lecturer / Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) / Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.