Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Education Section Chat Room - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Section Chat Room (41307 Views)

*~Jossy4luv1 Voted Education Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Ola one Voted The Education Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Education Section Rules And Regulation(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Education Section Chat Room by t4westlife(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2014
We are on the course of embarking on a change in citizenship and governance.

Please kindly help us fill the survey below:

It will go a long way and please help me send to as many as you can to ensure we get as many responses as possible. Kindly click on the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/66BVMGQ

God bless Nigeria....Forward ever.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by xeunskate(m): 1:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Free e-Book on how to make extra CASH on FACEBOOK!!!!
http:///jF0gvb

Re: Education Section Chat Room by onlyme07(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Folks, I want you to please help with answers or your view on this issue.

Am trying to help somebody close to me..

If you use awaiting result for admission process and admission granted but one subject remains a deficiency. What can one do to it or what process can one take in other not to loose the admission.

Any student of Adeyemi College of Education's view will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Wisedata(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Please does anione knows any university dat does not make literature a compulsory requirement for studying law.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Sunymoore(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2014
Its a must to register a carryover course the following year
Re: Education Section Chat Room by abumuhd: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
How u guys[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2014
GET UR WAEC GCE RUNS/ASSISTANCE HERE AT
http://examface.net
Re: Education Section Chat Room by seth002(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
HURRY UP
Re: Education Section Chat Room by SanVESCO(m): 3:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm,this is for all medical students and other science based students
Check out this thread,you can still make extra cash peacefully while in school
I did it,so you can?
Presently a final year MBBS student in Abu Zaria

https://www.nairaland.com/1903164/nairaland-number-one-money-making
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2014
guys i wanna be sure,what certificate does a university diploma gives,it's OND right??
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Champella(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
amosluv2222: Pls have been staying @ home for so long and am having an OND result with lower credit. Anybody to be of help on how to get direct entry into another school cos am tired of being @ home.

Why not try the University of Uyo (UNIUYO). They accept Lower Credit in their admission process. Besides, what course did you study?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by littlesolid: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2014
Pls guys. When will †ђξ admission list of ekiti state university be out
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Bisisco123(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Plz anybody knw abt iree poly should add tru dis 2go acct Bisiscoyhz , tanx
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Tourshaw: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
PLEASE HELP ME
A friend of mine who is also a Nairalander like meadvised me to write it here hoping 4 ur consideration for front page.

I was given admission this year into University of Ilorin, thank God and I pray that those of u expecting d subsequent lists wil see ur names there Insha Allah. However, d troubles am battling with is money. I resorted to this, as d last surviving means after my countless unyielding trials. I am cocksure the comments box wil be full of unending insults and abusive languages of all sorts from many and at the sametime am also sure some wil believe me and undastand my plight. However, one thing is tha, I never think of coming up with dis, infact, i found it embarrassing and disgusting asking for help from people who didn'nt know me buh I just took d courage, endurance and perseverance to write it as advised by a friend of mine who said in Yoruba aphorism tha "Ai le soro ni ibere oriburuku"
I am a guy who struggles all alone to make my educational pursuit comes to reality cos I am from a poor family. No, sorry, a very poor family i mean. Mind u, it is not that I am mocking my family, it is jst dah it is like dat, God wants it. When I saw d message of Unilorin admission, there were mixed reactions that day; I was so happy because I have been trying to get it 4 d past 3years with no luck likewise I was very sad and perplexed about the money that wil be involved. Knowing my background fully well, I have gone to the nook and cranny where my relatives are, no luck. I was advised to write to a d counsellor 0f my area, a commissioner which i did but no luck rather. Well-to-dos, same story.
What next?
I even try if I could get a loan buh no security. These are the things I hav been doing since.
U may want to ask, didn't I know am going to pay before? Hmmmn... Yes, i knw buh I am a primary sch teacher whose earning is very small. We all know most of these private schools are jst all about exploiting their teachers. Private teachers especially in Ilorin will understand me better. And d little of my salary are d ones used to register WAEC, JAMB and POSTJAMB. However, my uncle who could and promised me to take care of d money died in a fatal accident last year... so sad 4 his demise. MHSRIP...sobs little... That is y things fall apart like this.
I am using this post to summon d general public to solicit for their help because I haven't paid anything and the admission is on the threshold of forfeit in 4days time. (September 21)
In case u want me to meet u I can come anywhere within Ilorin. And I hope dah one day I wil repay ur kindness gestures.
Thanks for ur anticipated help, care, concern and undastanding.
For ur thorough verification, u can log on to Unilorin website with my details to confirm.

Reg No: 47115637de
surname: abdulkareem
school website: www.unilorin.edu.ng

FOR HELP

ABDUL RASAQ MUHAMMAD SOLIHU
ACCT NO 0034496928 GTBANK
https://www.nairaland.com/1903362/need-urgent-admission#26310738
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2014
http://examface.net
is a home of all kind of Nigeria exams expo/Runs,News,Tricks&cheats to all networks,Hot codes for all phone and alot more,just visit&register to enjoy our unbeatable services.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by seth002(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
WHY WAIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by lcstnigeria: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITIES AT YOUR DOORSTEP
This is to bring to your notice that you can achieve your BSC,Ba Hons, MBA &MSC from International university in the UK, USA, cANADA, Austrslia e.t.c through ABE Association of Business Executive. visit our website www.lcstnigeria.com, admin@lcstweb.eu Tel:08030793248, 012957703.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by mideesq: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
FG MEASURE AGAINST NIG CHILDREN FROM EBOLA. SCHOOLS STILL UNDER LOCK

The rumor that schools should resume on the 22nd of September 2014 has been debunked by the office of the minister for health Prof Onyebuchi chukwu and the minister for information Labaran Maku that a consensus have not been reached by the Nigerian medical association (NMA) in conjunction with Nigeria union of teachers (NUT) following the need to ascertain a conducive atmosphere for learning.
Therefore all concerned sector should take note of this as the federal Government, Nigerian medical association will soon arrive at a measure for safety of lifes of Nigerian children.
for more info http//www.tanng.com (GOODLUCK TRANSFORMATION AGENDA NIG)
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Abubakar4092(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2014
My grades in waec and neco are english c5,mathematics c4,chemistry c6,physics c5,and biology d7.what are my chances?
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Aspiregreat: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2014
Any unical students in the house.....
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders, i have my hnd in chemical engr but its too bad for me to be at home due to unemployment. I am presently teaching and decided to learn technical skills in ghana (just like our govt technical schools). Fellows, does dat really make a sense cos it seem learning work/skill is pasturable
Re: Education Section Chat Room by zamani22: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Hello am sure some people hope is not yet broken but so many aspirant hope might have been dashed either by Jamb or Pume, . We are still expecting some list in some school but it better we start planning for 2015/2016 utme and admission, and procedure in order to ease things.those who have low score and want us to help them with their admission should call us via 07068742114
Re: Education Section Chat Room by Benjaminbest(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2014
If u are writing jamb check dis out
Re: Education Section Chat Room by joeblaze2014(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
pls what is ndu putme cutoff mark for 2014/15
Re: Education Section Chat Room by joeblaze2014(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
pls wat is ndu putme cutoff mark
Re: Education Section Chat Room by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wisedata: Please does anione knows any university dat does not make literature a compulsory requirement for studying law.
You can study common and Islamic law in Unilorin you just need to have your credit pass in Islamic studies instead of Literature but also a pass in Literature is necessary.
Re: Education Section Chat Room by lcstnigeria: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2014
Are you looking for a professional qualification which will help you in your career? Do you want a qualification that leads directly to a University degree course? if so the sssociation of Business Executive (ABE) will help you achieve both. visit Us :www.lcstnigeria.com, admin@lcstweb.eu Tel: 08030793248. office address: 110b, obafemi awolowo way ikeja Lagos.

Re: Education Section Chat Room by chimhigher(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2014
seth002: WHY WAIT FOR ANOTHER YEAR?
Crown polytechnic is offering admission with and without jamb for the academic 2014/2015 session. admission scratch card is still available at the school main campus which sale for 5500 and 1500 for processing fee. for more info go to www.crownpolytechnic.edu.ng or you can talk to me with the following:
phone: 07032749477
BBM : 29127AAD
ok Nyc 1
Re: Education Section Chat Room by osangaope: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME Result 2014/2015 Released

full details here: http://www.naijashine.com.ng/federal-poly-idah-post-utme-result-20142015-released/
Re: Education Section Chat Room by chimhigher(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2014
osangaope: Federal Poly Idah Post-UTME Result 2014/2015 Released
full details here: http://www.naijashine.com.ng/federal-poly-idah-post-utme-result-20142015-released/
Re: Education Section Chat Room by osangaope: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
IMSU to Scrap all Extra Charges Payable by Students

full details here: http://www.naijashine.com.ng/imsu-scrap-extra-charges-payable-students/
Re: Education Section Chat Room by chimhigher(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK? / Hilarious Picture Of A UNN Finalist's Celebration Program / Unknown Advantages Of Having A Low GPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.