Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! (54756 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OmoAwori2(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
Where is the love and unity Jesus Christ prayed for amongst us his disciples.

Loving ourselves has now become an 'achilles heel' for us modern day christians. Sad but true!
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by brodaman1: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
@post how much were ♈☹ú paid for these y
don't ♈☹ú use ur time for more benefiting
Stori instead of this. Till ♈☹ú die ♈☹ú will
Die ♈☹ú will never get †̥̥☺ d feet of Kumuyi
Nor his sons or dier wife so y dnt ♈☹ú jus
Rest ur case tink of ur hopeless life amibor
Wen N̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊ get sense
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by bizmahn: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
nwadaigbo: how do u mean by "living churches"? Which church is dead and which one is alive? People like you are the reason why christianity is mocked by unbelievers like frosbel whom you criticise. Your type of person irritates me and your reasoning pathetic. You are worse than frosbel bc you are a christian and yet regard some other christians dead. I hate your type. Shame
If you where are a christian I might regard. I know where you are radiating from.Believe me,by God's help, I've completely bound,thorn & chained those demons & they're very furiously covered with shame.Disgrace & frustration will continue to overwhelm them forever.Amen

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Ayatullah(m): 2:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Omo-Awori:
Where is the love and unity Jesus Christ prayed for amongst us his disciples.

Loving ourselves has now become an 'achilles heel' for us modern day christians. Sad but true!

You people will never be united............it is a standing proof of your deviation and a punishment from God because you have all deviated from the truth as preached by Jesus, listen to what Allah reveals in the Quran:

"From those who call themselves Christians we did take a covenant, but they forgot a
good part of the message that was sent them, so we enstranged them with enmity
and hatred between the one and the other to the day of judgement...."
Qur'an 5:14
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Oospi(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2013
bizmahn:
Satan will certainly continue till the very end before God will unleash judgement wrath on him.If you refuse to repent of your determination to subtly drag souls to hell,you will face God not just at the end but in the now.But I pray you repent.
Frosbel or whatever.....Repent!
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by tomakint: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2013
Oospi:
Frosbel or whatever.....Repent!
Perhaps I am missing something here, could you please expatiate on your submission above regarding the personality involved?
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by tomakint: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2013
Ayatullah:

You people will never be united............it is a standing proof of your deviation and a punishment from God because you have all deviated from the truth as preached by Jesus, listen to what Allah reveals in the Quran:

"From those who call themselves Christians we did take a covenant, but they forgot a
good part of the message that was sent them, so we enstranged them with enmity
and hatred between the one and the other to the day of judgement...."
Qur'an 5:14

And while quoting what is irrelevant to Christians could you please explain Sura 19: 70-72? Please don't disappoint undecided
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Sirgen05(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2013
luluosas:
Don't just border yourself because, I am speaking pure biblical language Jeremiah 1:5, Luke 23:43. Thank you.
Thanks a lot for the clarification! But Jer 1:5 is not talking about pre-existence b4 u were born, rather it explains God's foreknowledge of u b4 u were born.
As for post-life existence, it's certain and true that there is life after here. I agree with u in that but nothing like 'we existed b4 we were born'. Thanks.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2013
samilo88:

Every writeup that doesn't appeal to what you believe is junk journalism? Thank God the OP referenced the post to Femi Adesina. I read his columns a lot on sun newspaper. If you want professional and unbiased disection and analysis of nigeria's politics and everyday happenings in this country, then I think this man always get it right..

Who is Femi Adesina? and if he truly said that the bride wore earrings then I will take him to be a junk journalist working for tabloids to make their papers sell just as this forum. Now check the difference in the true picture in the link below and come back to tell me whether she wore earrings or you may continue to feed on your junk journal news.

https://www.nairaland.com/1330381/pastor-kumuyis-son-ties-knot/10#16415012
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Tunisque(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
truthislight:

Kumuyi thought his members dont have TV to see him laughing in the wedding.

Laughing in a kind of wedding he had spank and punish other peoples perent.

Smh for hypocrisy.

I wonder where he saw the video. Some people won't just keep shut. smh
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Ayatullah(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
tomakint:

And while quoting what is irrelevant to Christians could you please explain Sura 19: 70-72? Please don't disappoint undecided

What do you mean by my quoting what is irrelevant to Christians? Can't you read between the lines? You can read Christians CLEARLY mentioned in that verse yet
you are saying it is irrelevant. Why are you shying away from the Truth?

As for Qur'an chapter 19 verse 70 - 72 if you want the explanation, pick up Yusuf Ali translation of the Qur'an then read the notes in 2518. Please do not fail to tell
Nairalanders what you read there. Thanks.
Note that I have always quoted the Bible on this platform, so I have a copy as a ready reference, I do not have to ask
ANYONE for what it says.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ayatullah:

What do you mean by my quoting what is irrelevant to Christians? Can't you read between the lines? You can read Christians CLEARLY mentioned in that verse yet
you are saying it is irrelevant. Why are you shying away from the Truth?

As for Qur'an chapter 19 verse 70 - 72 if you want the explanation, pick up Yusuf Ali translation of the Qur'an then read the notes in 2518. Please do not fail to tell
Nairalanders what you read there. Thanks.
Note that I have always quoted the Bible on this platform, so I have a copy as a ready reference, I do not have to ask
ANYONE for what it says.

Your own hypocrisy is phenomenal.

At least in Christianity we are not slaughtering our brothers like RAM.

Just look at how Wahhabis are killing Shiites, Shiites killing Wahhabis, Sunnis blowing up Shiites etc, do you call this unity ?

Even Egypt with 90% Muslim cannot agree on the right way forward. Syria is a total mess , Iraq and Libya are almost broken apart.

If anyone should talk about unity, it is definitely not Muslims.

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ , he is the only HOPE for ALL mankind.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Ayatullah(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
[quote author=frosbel]

Your own hypocrisy is phenomenal.

At least in Christianity we are not slaughtering our brothers like RAM.

Just look at how Wahhabis are killing Shiites, Shiites killing Wahhabis, Sunnis blowing up Shiites etc, do you call this unity ?

Even Egypt with 90% Muslim cannot agree on the right way forward. Syria is a total mess , Iraq and Libya are almost broken apart.

If anyone should talk about unity, it is definitely not Muslims.[quote]

The recent schism in the Muslim world is the handiwork of the Great Satan - AMERICA.
Before the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan the Muslims are not as divided as now on sectarian line.
The British and the Americans are the ones fueling the sectarianism you are witnessing today, so it
is not a natural thing like the disunity in Christianity which is natural and a CURSE from God,
Check this out:

A) How many Christian denominations do we have just in Nigeria not to talk
of the whole-wide world?
B) Are you aware that the catholic bible has more books than the kings James version?
C) Can you point out just one ISSUE Christians AGREE on?

For your information, Muslims are united on the basic tenets of their faith like:

1.) We have just one Quran.
2.) We pray behind a single imam during Hajj (despite Muslims coming
From all over the world).
3.) We observe the Ramadan in unison.

These are the hallmark of NATURAL UNITY lacking in Christianity.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by hmmmmmnn: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
are we all fully aware that JESUS is noting our faces, names(even if we hid under the coverage of user names) and taking out time to read EVERY single post imagine him readin yours right now... lets forget about church and serve God... His really watching
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Atesunate15(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
All 4rm KJV
Y r u misinterpetin d word of God. Luke 23:43 says
"And Jesus said unto him, Verilly I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise" here does nt av any correlation Jesus was speakin wif one of the male factors.
Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations"
here, God waz speakin abt only Jeremiah and nt all ppl
luluaosas:
Don't just border yourself because, I am speaking pure biblical language Jeremiah 1:5, Luke 23:43. Thank you.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
[quote author=Ayatullah]

The recent schism in the Muslim world is the handiwork of the Great Satan - AMERICA.

Before the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan the Muslims are not as divided as now on sectarian line.
The British and the Americans are the ones fueling the sectarianism you are witnessing today, so it
is not a natural thing like the disunity in Christianity which is natural and a CURSE from God,

grin

I knew this was coming, only children blame others for their problems.

You don't see Christians blowing up churches that belong to other denominations, yet we see Muslims bombing mosques into powder, killing their brothers , endless rape and oppression of women , lack of unity etc.

And you want us to take you seriously ?

SMH.

grin

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by mindyourword: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Matt 7:1
who are you to Judge?
leave everything to God.
Nigerians.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by BERNIMOORE: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
OLAADEGBU

OLAADEGBU;Junk journalism. Who told them that the bride wore jewelries?

hello sir,

are you denying [b]item no 3 [/b]on the photo as 'not jewelries'?

compare with a faithfull member in the opposite

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by truthislight: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2013
^^^^

Laughing in 10 languages.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hypocrites!

Hypocrites of the highest order!

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Pygru: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2013
truthislight: ^^^^

Laughing in 10 languages.

Hypocrites!

Hypocrites of the highest order!

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2013
BERNIMOORE: OLAADEGBU

hello sir,

are you denying [b]item no 3 [/b]on the photo as 'not jewelries'?

compare with a faithfull member in the opposite

Before you begin to laugh try comparing the two pictures below and tell me if she was wearing earrings:

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by PastorKun(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Before you begin to laugh try comparing the two pictures below:

Even in your so called untouched version she has make up on, her hair is permed, she is carrying a bouquet and wearing a transparent lace gown all of which is against your deluded deeper life doctrines .

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by truthislight: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Even in your so called untouched version she has make up on, her hair is permed, she is carrying a bouquet and wearing a transparent lace gown all of which is against your deluded deeper life doctrines .

Thank you!
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Pygru: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
frosbel: There are very few REAL churches left in Nigeria today and Deeper life is amongst the rare remnant, though I must admit I do not entirely agree with their mode of dressing. But I still believe that women most especially should dress so as not to provoke the opposite sex into sin. When you see sisters wearing very tight trousers and shirts so as to reveal every curvature you begin to wonder what theyreally want and whether they are truly worshiping God from the heart.
From my perspective, RCCG, Deeperlife anda few others are the only ones left on the highway of holiness. The majority have gone in the way of Cain, and ran riotouslyin the error of Balaam for hire, and perished in the gainsaying of Korah.
Last time I went home, I saw 10s of churches on one street alone, and what shocked me was how much church has become big business in Nigeria.
Are people more ready to fill their stomachs and burn in hell for eternity than fear God now and live with him forever.
Forget about the few negatives. Go to Deeperlife, they will ground you in the word and they mean business.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 2 Timothy 4 : 3
source: from the thread; why do youths run away from deeper life bible church.
About 6 yrs ago
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Pygru: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
wink
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pygru: wink

we have some vacancies for idle minds, care to apply cheesy
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by tomakint: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ayatullah:
[i]What do you mean by my quoting what is irrelevant to Christians? Can't you read between the lines? You can read Christians CLEARLY saying it is irrelevant. Why are you shying away from the Truth?
As for Qur'an chapter 19 verse 70 - 72 if you want the explanation, pick up Yusuf Ali translation of the Qur'an then read the notes in 2518. Please do not fail to tell Nairalanders what you read there. Thanks.
Ayatullah! Is it true that all Muslims will go to HELL?
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Pygru: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
frosbel:

we have some vacancies for idle minds, care to apply cheesy
who tell you say I idle you this 'oyinbo' man angry grin wink
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pygru:
who tell you say I idle you this 'oyinbo' man angry grin wink

hmmm, there is something not right about you , almost diabolical !

smiley
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Pygru: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
frosbel:

hmmm, there is something not right about you , almost diabolical !

smiley
grin grin grin lipsrsealed

exits thread grin grin grin
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by BERNIMOORE: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU

OLAADEGBU:

Before you begin to laugh try comparing the two pictures below:

Having compared the two pictures, im disappointed for the fact that the picture, (tagged Sample B) which you supplied was misleading, and a desperate attempt to cover-up, which further soiled the seeming reputation of the deeper life.

to prove that the picture you supplied is totally misleading, after carefull consideration,

below is:

SAMPLE A, a bigger picture that capture more of the people around and inside the church of which the deeper life faithfuls are not denying,

SAMPLE B, is a combination of the pics of the bride splitted further to, B1 and B2 respectively, B1(you reffered to as untouched) and B2(that you falsely claimed that was altered)

SAMPLE B2, Zoomed and compare with SAMPLE A was a direct copy of the bride without argument,features of SAMPLE B2 that totally agrees with SAMPLE A;

# she smiles,
# facing up,
# and gripping her flowers (at the stem) with both hands,
# and the woman beside the bride was not wearing a big hat,
# moreso, the wall of the church was plastred

SAMPLE B1 (that you reffered to as untouched) was zoomed, and the manipulations were shoking! yes shoking!

SAMPLE B1 is not the same picture as SAMPLE A, SAMPLE B1 is at its best (cut out) from one of the pictures taking from the brides dressing room before she wore the jewelries, lets compare the features with SAMPLE A

# facing down
# picture pasted in an uncompleted building exposing the conduit pipes, was the wedding done in an uncompleted building? grin grin a desperate attempt to get a background like that of the church in SAMPLE A (poor job)
# two hands wearing rings were cut out and placed beside the flower to cover-up poor blending with the woman in green,suggesting that no hands were holding the flowers at all! incredible! grin grin grin
# the woman in green beside the bride is wearing an oversized hat, grin[b] but in the original SAMPLE A it was a small/moderate hat.
[/b]

so, until a bigger picture of SAMPLE B1 showing naturally people around it is produced to counter this SAMPLE A, this particular act of (1)misleading, and (2) criminal manipulation further soiled and put more shame to the faces of the producer of the picture.

dont bother try to remove this pictures, i have saved them grin, i dont need special permmissions! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by PastorKun(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2013
BERNIMOORE:
OLAADEGBU

Having compared the two pictures, im disappointed for the fact that the picture, (tagged Sample B) which you supplied was misleading, and a desperate attempt to cover-up, which further soiled the seeming reputation of the deeper life.

to prove that the picture you supplied is totally misleading, after carefull consideration,

below is:

SAMPLE A, a bigger picture that capture more of the people around and inside the church of which the deeper life faithfuls are not denying,

SAMPLE B, is a combination of the pics of the bride splitted further to, B1 and B2 respectively, B1(you reffered to as untouched) and B2(that you falsely claimed that was altered)

SAMPLE B2, Zoomed and compare with SAMPLE A was a direct copy of the bride without argument,features of SAMPLE B2 that totally agrees with SAMPLE A;

# she smiles,
# facing up,
# and gripping her flowers (at the stem) with both hands,
# and the woman beside the bride was not wearing a big hat,
# moreso, the wall of the church was plastred

SAMPLE B1 (that you reffered to as untouched) was zoomed, and the manipulations were shoking! yes shoking!

SAMPLE B1 is not the same picture as SAMPLE A, SAMPLE B1 is at its best (cut out) from one of the pictures taking from the brides dressing room before she wore the jewelries, lets compare the features with SAMPLE A

# facing down
# picture pasted in an uncompleted building exposing the conduit pipes, was the wedding done in an uncompleted building? grin grin a desperate attempt to get a background like that of the church in SAMPLE A (poor job)
# two hands wearing rings were cut out and placed beside the flower to cover-up poor blending with the woman in green,suggesting that no hands were holding the flowers at all! incredible! grin grin grin
# the woman in green beside the bride is wearing an oversized hat, grin[b] but in the original SAMPLE A it was a small/moderate hat.
[/b]

so, until a bigger picture of SAMPLE B1 showing naturally people around it is produced to counter this SAMPLE A, this particular act of (1)misleading, and (2) criminal manipulation further soiled and put more shame to the faces of the producer of the picture.

dont bother try to remove this pictures, i have saved them grin, i dont need special permmissions! shocked shocked

Thanx for this detailed analysis olaadegbu keeps showing himself up as a fraudster. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.