Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Do I Become A Bad Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Become A Bad Boy (4098 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick / 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
i seriously lack game and girls hate me a lot i have tried everything dressing well changing my haircut and all yet nothing i even tried suits jeans chains and yet most girls i approach hate me i have been stood up so many times on dates please nairalanders help me out, how do i become a bad boy?
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Buy a gun and start killing people.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Go join Boko haram
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by DnigerianPrince: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Start by smoking weed, then go out to the bus stop and beat up a soldier. If you survive it, you can then boast to the girls showing them scars and how high you could get and tough you are to survive such. If you don't make it, too bad but your family will tell the story of the bad boy that you were.
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
DnigerianPrince: Start by smoking weed, then go out to the bus stop and beat up a soldier. If you survive it, you can then boast to the girls showing them scars and how high you could get and tough you are to survive such. If you don't make it, too bad but your family will tell the story of the bad boy that you were.
I wanna be the jerk girls date how do i do it?
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Vivly(f): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
Being a bad boy is very easy. Just pretend or act like a girl you want to chyke is trash. Girls have a strong affinity for guys who wont look their way. Its a mystery and alluring as to why a certain guy wont find them attractive.
If u corner a girl with a new hair style, just smile and ask her if the hair was done for free. Make sure you mutter the words but let her hear 'free'. If she turns, dats d bomb. Dont smile

Flaunt your money but dont spend a dime on her. Chikom. Not one naira.

To be continued..,

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
Vivly: Being a bad boy is very easy. Just pretend or act like a girl you want to chyke is trash. Girls have a strong affinity for guys who wont look their way. Its a mystery and alluring as to why a certain guy wont find them attractive.
If u corner a girl with a new hair style, just smile and ask her if the hair was done for free. Make sure you mutter the words but let her hear 'free'. If she turns, dats d bomb. Dont smile

To be continued..,
yeah tell me more
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Cholls(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Vivly: Being a bad boy is very easy. Just pretend or act like a girl you want to chyke is trash. Girls have a strong affinity for guys who wont look their way. Its a mystery and alluring as to why a certain guy wont find them attractive.

To be continued..,
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Upload one of your picture here...and i will give you advice accordingly.....Am waiting!!!
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by badassnigga(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
DnigerianPrince: Start by smoking weed, then go out to the bus stop and beat up a soldier. If you survive it, you can then boast to the girls showing them scars and how high you could get and tough you are to survive such. If you don't make it, too bad but your family will tell the story of the bad boy that you were.

bro! I hail ooo gringringrin
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by stevecantrell: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hmmm

Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:20am On Jul 09, 2013
Op,would you consider yourself good looking,average or somewhat not all that ? Address these,firstly,and we can go from there. Ugly guys get the hardest time from girls and the only way to fix thaat is to be rich and then you can pay them back. Forget about girls for now and chase money,firstly. That's my advice because just like guys chase fine girls they girls also will lick a good looking guys arse. Fact!
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Afam4eva(m): 2:22am On Jul 09, 2013
"Bad Boy" is not something you become, it's something you are. Be you. Be responsible.
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by timilehing(m): 3:44am On Jul 09, 2013
tensazangetsu: I wanna be the jerk girls date how do i do it?
careful what u wish for
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by bknight: 7:19am On Jul 09, 2013
Acting/being a bad-ass doesn't guarantee you punny! The only punny that's guaranteed is in the brothels (& only because u can pay 300naira fine! undecided
Instead, what kind of girls have u been talking to. What exactly do u want 'girlsssss' for? Puuny or u want lotsa them as friends? Look to live a better lifestyle.

U can be a real bad azzz dude without having to smoke weed nor become a cultist. maybe you want to feel like an alpha male, it all in the way you think, choices u make, way you act and yes, the way you talk/approach d ladies.

You'd only catch the 'feel-among' pressure to belong to a class of badboys. And u'd continue to be a feel-among and never a real badazz tongue

Dude just continue being yourself, with experience u'd score many.
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by try69: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2013
Wanna be a bad boy? You got guts? Girls love the guy with guts.. How many gehs u don chyke? Chyke more girls and take refusal as normal, I bet you will land some on ur bed..

If you chyke 100 girls and get 2, you are better than a brother who chykes 20 and gets none. Walk up any girl and get ur flow on dude..some would get u laid just for love of ur guts and not ur taribo-west looks.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Enegod(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2013
smh
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by kliq(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2013
Lmao....crazy
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by kliq(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2013
tensazangetsu: i seriously lack game and girls hate me a lot i have tried everything dressing well changing my haircut and all yet nothing i even tried suits jeans chains and yet most girls i approach hate me i have been stood up so many times on dates please nairalanders help me out, how do i become a bad boy?
You don't learn it...its inbuilt....if u gud lookin dats an added advantage,build ur confidence...don't quit tryin n don't dwell on a particular for too long...make sure u have som lil cash to go wit...all d best(dats talkin bout buildin ur game)
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by omiobo: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2013
tensazangetsu: i seriously lack game and girls hate me a lot i have tried everything dressing well changing my haircut and all yet nothing i even tried suits jeans chains and yet most girls i approach hate me i have been stood up so many times on dates please nairalanders help me out, how do i become a bad boy?
Bad boy looking for trouble. If girls hate you it's a blessing. One of your problems is solved. If you get woman head na woman go kill you o!
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by AbuMikey(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2013
No comment @OP
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2013
Smh 4 u... Bad boy? Start by prolly beating up everyone around you. Rubbish.
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by addictiv(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
do you know why, thats because you are trying so hard to be someone else....due even geeks and nerds have beautiful mouth watering girlfriends....you just have to be yourself and they ll love you for who you really re not what you re wearing.
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
get a gun, go and stand opposite alagbon in ikoyi, shoot into the air, then u are on your way to becoming the baddest boy...
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
You want to be a bad because of girls?

Why not spend that energy on something useful: invent something, be the Bill Gates of Nigeria and see if girls won't be crawling all over you.

The men that get all the girls aren't the bad ones but the powerful and brilliant ones.

Take Seun as an example I don't think he's a bad boy but the fact his site is the most visited and renowned in Nigeria gives him power. I am sure he would have lots of women panting for him by now.

If he had spent his energy chasing women(if he's into women): most women no go send am jare.
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
@OP
it doesnt matter what accessories you put on, if you as a person is foul.
if you think that being a bad boy is going to solve your problem then you are on a long thing.
find ways to BETTER yourself, not worsen yourself by being what you are NOT.
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by DExplorer1: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
gbaky_floor: You want to be a bad because of girls?

Why not spend that energy on something useful: invent something, be the Bill Gates of Nigeria and see if girls won't be crawling all over you.

The men that get all the girls aren't the bad ones but the powerful and brilliant ones.

Take Seun as an example I don't think he's a bad boy but the fact his site is the most visited and renowned in Nigeria gives him power. I am sure he would have lots of women panting for him by now.

If he had spent his energy chasing women(if he's into women): most women no go send am jare.
Oh goodness, heaven knows i like sermon.
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 12, 2013
Laughable!! How old are you? Hey, you want to be a bad boy when most bad boys are trying to be good boys, no?

Anyway, being a bad boy isn't a problem but can you survive the downsides? It involves a lot of scars, regrets, agony, pains etc.. You'll get all types of chics but trouble will always follow you everywhere regardless of what space you're in. You also need to earn the stars and stripes like the American flag.

The choice is yours!
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by screenwave(m): 1:18am On Jul 12, 2013
has he heard of American Psycho? get the book and be that guy Lol but don't chop ladies head off ooo Lol
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by sauceEEP(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2013
@op u wanna be bad boy? Enter okirika, buy oversize baggy jean preferably FUBU, get a timberland boot, get a dog chain and adorn it with padlock to serve as a pendant, tie a bandana (hope i got the spelling correctly). Package yourself with the above mentioned when next you embark on hunting and you will be surprised with the way chicks will be flocking around you. U can thank me later....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2013
@ OP

I was once like you.

You don't want to be a 'bad boy'. You want to be YOURSELF to the f*cking hilt.

Women find people you would call 'bad-boys' attractive BECAUSE they generally act through their own intentions. They act how they FEEL, they do what they want. And they do not apologize for their desires as men.

You are unnatractive when you are being FAKE...and you're the sh*t when you are AUTHENTIC...ala yourself.

You don't need cosmetic changes, you want to 'change' on an internal level where it f*cking sticks.

Deep down in your core as a man you're a PÍMP. No questions. But you haven't realized this fundamental truth yet. Right now, you're like a man that has inherited $200m but doesn't know about it.

You are attractive as you; in your old clothes, in your old hair-cut. Even without clothes and a bushy hair - it doesn't matter.

Girls mostly respond to you based on the stock that you have in yourself. If you genuinely FEEL like a champ, girls will line up to suck your díck.

You were born a champ, you're still a champ...you learnt all this timidity bullsh*t. You only need to 'wake-up. PM me.
Re: How Do I Become A Bad Boy by BlackBaron: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2013

To be continued..,
lipsrsealed
So did that work on you?
SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Men Who Won't Marry You / Ladies/Guys, Which Of Them Is Having The Best Swag? / Mystery Of Sex: 25 Facts About Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.