Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (11691 Views)

Monday’s Bomb Attack: Chad Army Arrests Five Boko Haram Militants / Five Boko Haram Members Killed By ‘own Bombs’ / Five Boko Haram bombers arrested in Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Garrithe1st: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
homesteady:

And when will those people who supports them(incl. Buhari and APC members) be Arrested and prosecuted??

Direct your questions to the ArseHole rock Drunkard i.e. GEJ....

cool
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Life imprisonment indeed!
People that will be released and granted amnesty in the next democracy day or The coming independence day.

Whats wrong with death sentence...
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Longeria(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
I believe no death was recorded in that particular incident hence only life imprisonment
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by nerodenero: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
gunuvi: WTF! They killed innocent citizens and the judge didn't serve them capital punishment?
Pls let's relocate the case to Edo and give them death by hanging so our Gov can act on their file.
This judgment can afford them another opportunity to perpetrate evil.Assuming they get presidential pardon in another dispension or prison or jail break.This judgment is totally unacceptable.They should have gotten death penalty straight!!!

1 Like

Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by 2rutalk1: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
Tolexander: When is the court going to convict maina and other corrupt officers in GEJ's cabinet?
You are the greatest frustrated fool I have ever seen. I pity you.
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by esqman: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
They stopped being suspects the moment they r charged to court.
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
esq_man: They stopped being suspects the moment they r charged to court.
no, the moment they are found guilty or convicted
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by mrking3(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
†ђξ News would have made more sense if †ђξ judge had sentenced them to death by hanging or firing squad!!! To be honest! This Animals deserve no mercy at all!!!! And sadly! There members will still find away to break them out of Jail as usual!! Between, this guys A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ even ready to die!!! So why A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ they congesting †ђξ prison? Fuckit!!! Kill them!! Kill them!!! Kill them!!!!!! Since that's †ђξ only language †ђξ understand!!!

1 Like

Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by mrking3(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
2ru-talk:

haba!!! Bros na wetin!! You even sound more frustrated!!!

1 Like

Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by REVOLUTNIS: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
bravo!!!.....this is d first major sentence in terrorism related cases in Nigeria. now a precedent has been set. judges should not shy away from exercising their judicial responsibilities. all enemies of peace must be wiped out of our society. similar sentences should also be handed down to those corrupt politicians who hav held ds country by the jugular thru endemic corruption and impunity.
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: A Federal High Court has just convicted five Boko Haram suspects accused of bombing the INEC office, Suleja in 2011. The judge pronounced the five suspects guilty and sentenced them to life imprisonment.

More details later

Source: AIT

whatever happened to death by hanging undecided

2 Likes

Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
This is what we want, not telling us they will go to hellfire.
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by mekano1980: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
I don't accept life imprisonment,because if eventually or paraventure Buhari becomes president tomorrow he's going to release all of them unconditionally.So we prefare death sentence by hanging,or by firering squared or possibly by Bombing it will be better like that period, they should stop deceiving us inukwa
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by Tolexander: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
2ru-talk:

thank God you can recognise your junior.
Continue to lead why i follow.
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by WarriPikin1: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nonsense!
Their terrorist gang members are going to break the jail and set them free.They should sentence murderers to death by hanging. That way, once the sentence is carried out,there is justice for those murdered.
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by xmileeasy: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]if u re in support of death penalty for boko haram members,say I.If u re against it say NAY.
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by DeGenius3(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
Tolexander: When is the court going to convict maina and other corrupt officers in GEJ's cabinet?

tell them
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by since1914(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
The sentence is good...provided they don't end up in prisons that could be easily burgled by their comrades. By the way, what exactly is the Ministry of Interior doing about this? When was the last time they built Standard Prisons in this country.
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by brownlord: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
esq_man: They stopped being suspects the moment they r charged to court.

For sharia court abi? My friend u need arrange urself make I no arrange am wit slap
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by esqman: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
brownlord:

For sharia court abi? My friend u need arrange urself make I no arrange am wit slap

cave lord abi brown mumu. one is 1st a suspect, 2ndly an accused person 3rdly a convict that is if found guilty
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by dangermouse(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
why life imprisonment? angry why nt outright execution? I believe they would have been better-off in heaven enjoyinpg thier numerous virgins

BUT WAIT...

DONT DIE A VIRGIN...
SERIOUSLY,THIER ARE TERRORISTS WAITING FOR YOU UP THERE
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by HezronLorraine(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
gunuvi: WTF! They killed innocent citizens and the judge didn't serve them capital punishment?
Pls let's relocate the case to Edo and give them death by hanging so our Gov can act on their file.
capital punishment doesn't rewind the damages done.neither does it rebuild the state of things.the deed is done.
Also remember evidence proven in court doesn't necessarily mean its the truth.evidence is only proven in court to back an arguement and if there's no counter arguement against the presented evidence.the judge rules in favour of what is made available b4 the court.
No legal proceedings is 100% perfect or answere all questions.an innocent man can as well go to jail if evidence presented goes b4 the court.

1 Like

Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by CATCHYBLOGGER: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Omerian Consult: So they are now entitled to free food, clothing and housing for life, just for being terrorists?

'Humour' should be your middle name. grin grin

Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by wisestman(m): 5:43am On Jul 10, 2013
nice move...d best way to deal with a suicide bomber is to make sure he lives longer by seeing death coming due to old age and not abruptly cos dats wat he wanted in d first place......
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by blackbeau1(f): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2013
why are we sentencing them to life imprisonment? why not sentence them to death? befopre you know what is happening, some federal judge or governor will come along and release this people. an eye for an eye is the right solution for this
Re: Five Boko-Haram Suspects Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by billyG(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
chei!they hav been sentence to freedom!A granade shld hav been sove into dia mudafuking asses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ndigbo Muslims After Eid Prayer In Abia / APC Presidential Candidate Emerges Tomorrow / What Does Sai Buhari Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.