Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Review Any Movie - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Review Any Movie (56140 Views)

How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Add Subtitles To Any Movie/TV series (Steps plus a 3mins video tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Any Movie by almondjoy(f): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2008
iice:

I just found out that Saffron Burrows was the woman in Bank Job. undecided I don't like that woman undecided

I love her and her bravery in sleeping with another man's wife. She sure got that out of her chest without any stress.  I like people who do not pretend. Even where they know what they are doing is so wrong.  What impressed me was that she actually apologized to the wife and moved on with her life.  Saffron Burrows was the only female that did not show her boobs in that movie remember? cheesy

I loved her part and she acted it well.  No problem with her at all! Very focused in that movie. . . .The Bank Job!

You don't like her?  Why now?  Wetin she do you? undecided
Re: Review Any Movie by almondjoy(f): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2008

Re: Review Any Movie
« #395 on: April 02, 2008, 02:07 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@AJ, british movies are not for everyone There was a time i used to wonder what da heck and then i saw trainspotting and lock stock & 2 smoking barrels. Now i like their movies. It's not usually the trash we get in hollywood Lmao @ Dry boobs

Ok Jet li is stiff, but like TOH, i loved Hero. And he is more in his element in a chinese movie. I prefer him in silent roles like Lethal Weapon 4 Jackie Chan is more of a comedian.

Granchile, i said American Ninja vibe. . .or maybe 3 ninjas vibe will get my point across

TOH, i loved curse of the Golden Flower. It made me fall in love with Chow again

You are so right. Bristish movies are not for me. Only very few are worth watching. I remember seeing one that was worth ma time. . .had to do with a woman having an affair with another man. When the man found out he allowed the wife to go and spend time with her "lover" while he was terminal with some kind of disease like cancer or something. I forget the name of that movie but will find out soon enough. The movie had a nice setting and was decent enough to stomach wth nice houses and so on and so forth. Still stiff though! grin

Jet Li? Will only watch such things once in like 12 years. . .not into martials! Things like Rush Hour are overkills and get boring after the first of the 5 sequels!
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2008
almondjoy:

I love her and her bravery in sleeping with another man's wife. She sure got that out of her chest without any stress. I like people who do not pretend. Even where they know what they are doing is so wrong. What impressed me was that she actually apologized to the wife and moved on with her life. Scaffron Burrows was the only female that did not show her boobs in that movie remember? cheesy

I loved her part and she acted it well. No problem with her at all! Very focused in that movie. . . .The Bank Job!

You don't like her? Why now? Wetin she do you? undecided

Omo i tire for the woman jare. . .the first time i noticed her in a movie was Deep Blue sea. . .the shark didn't do justice to her body. . .they should have shreddered her into itsy bitsy bits grin grin
She has a knack for picking those confused roles, She starts out strong but ends ever so weakly. I do not like her acting either. . .i don't get that much emotion from her. . .she's a bit dead behind the eyes tongue I dunno, i was just talking with my bro. . .he was like foine actresses for the most part can't act. . .they rely on their 'looks' to get by. . . tongue

Aj no mind me jor tongue She no do me anything. . .i just find her dry as i find 90% of actresses dry grin grin
Re: Review Any Movie by almondjoy(f): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2008
iice:

Omo i tire for the woman jare. . .the first time i noticed her in a movie was Deep Blue sea. . .the shark didn't do justice to her body. . .they should have shreddered her into itsy bitsy bits grin grin
She has a knack for picking those confused roles, She starts out strong but ends ever so weakly. I do not like her acting either. . .i don't get that much emotion from her. . .she's a bit dead behind the eyes tongue I don't know, i was just talking with my bro. . .he was like foine actresses for the most part can't act. . .they rely on their 'looks' to get by. . . tongue

Aj no mind me jor tongue She no do me anything. . .i just find her dry as i find 90% of actresses dry grin grin

90% of actresses ke? Na so you wicked reach? grin Haba!

he he he grin
Re: Review Any Movie by Cadet(f): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2008
I am watching CURSE OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER now.

it's good so far.i love their dresses and the actors so far. esp the accessories the ladies use in their hair. smiley
Re: Review Any Movie by Cadet(f): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2008
this is the best movie am watching this year. so nice. but i wonder how the soldiers, or what do they call it, move in all that heavy metals, they try o
Re: Review Any Movie by Cadet(f): 12:50am On Apr 06, 2008
just finished the movie. the ending is so sad. this was a great movie. who ever suggested THE CURSE OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER, thank you!!

it's so sad
Re: Review Any Movie by Dreloaded(f): 3:59am On Apr 06, 2008
Cadet:

just finished the movie. the ending is so sad. this was a great movie. who ever suggested THE CURSE OF THE GOLDEN FLOWER, thank you!!

it's so sad

You're welcome wink

Sad yes but still lovely eh? smiley

Oya, the rest of you, follow Cadet's steps and watch the movie! grin

iice, the woman is lame jo. please. I even perferred Monica Belluci in that silly "Shoot Em Up"
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2008
TOH mehnnn that Shoot 'em up tire me. . .
Was sorely disappointed in Clive taking that role. . .what a waste of film undecided
Re: Review Any Movie by Dreloaded(f): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2008
Lol I guess he wanted to show people he too could do "comedic" roles.

I mean look at the title sef, I knew it wasnt gonna be something serious whatsoever. Lmfao, it was ridiculously amusing

Better than Spartan movie no? tongue
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2008
grin grin I don't know which is worse undecided
I really didn't enjoy shoot 'em up. . .i barely finished it. Had to force myself to see it through tongue
Re: Review Any Movie by Dreloaded(f): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2008
Lmfao. I dont blame you but iice dear, what were you really expecting? I mean Paul Giametti as a bad guy? Ha, the whole thing was inplausible

lol@ carrot as a weapon

Luckily the tickets were given for free at work but i think it could have been worse.

seen bank job yet?
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2008
Hah! Yes it could have been worse. . .something like 'The Heartbreak kid' - now there's a movie i couldn't finish grin
Serious villain no. . .but comedic well tongue What's that movie with him and Frankie Muniz?

Sadly. . .haven't seen it yet undecided Not feeling 100% myself, so i've been switching between sleeping and watching TV
Re: Review Any Movie by Dreloaded(f): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2008
Iwasnt it Blue something. I dont even wanna remember. I liked Paul in Sideways and stuff but as a villian, um no

Anyway I hope you feel better smiley
Re: Review Any Movie by almondjoy(f): 5:35am On Apr 07, 2008
Yes!

"Separate Lies"!

That was one British movie I really enjoyed. Lots of suspence and my kind of stuff. Dealing with problematic relationships.
Re: Review Any Movie by Neoteny(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2008
iice, this one is for you.

One Million Gamers Would Stop Uwe Boll from Ruining Games - Online petitions could finally achieve something. This would be a first.

Uwe Boll is probably the first person you think of if you're asked about a bad director. Because you love your games and hate seeing them ruined by a Hollywood flick that isn't worth your time. At least, that is what the vast majority of movie consumers seem to say: Uwe Boll is a bad director and you'd prefer him not making movies anymore.

Well,  what seemed at first a desperate cry for help could be the answer to your prayers: Uwe Boll might 
stop directing game-related  movies if enough people tell him to! I don't know whether he would do as asked if
the goal were reached, but there might be a chance.

Everything began with an online petition that was (and still is) trying to make Uwe Boll stop. Here are some quick excerpts from it: "We [, ] ask that Uwe Boll [, ] stops directing, producing, or taking any part in the creation of feature films. His distasteful handling of the subject matter and lack of acknowledgment of his failures simply cannot be abided any longer." When writing this article, 31,321 people have already signed the petition.

Asked by the FEARnet website whether he knows about the petition (that had 18,000 signatures) and what’s his opinion about it, Uwe Boll said: "Yeah, I know that. 18,000 is not enough to convince me," adding that it would take much more signatures to make him stop: "One million. Now we have a new goal."

So, here you are. Only 970,000 signatures are needed and Uwe Boll will stop. Will this happen? Never. It was a bad idea in the first place: criticizing a person or a movie is one thing; trying to make him stop doing what he does best (I am sure he's not planning to release sh*tty movies just to piss us, gamers, off) is another thing and it's not alright. If you don't like Uwe, just stop watching his movies. It's easy, costless and no useless online petitions are involved. But if you prefer them, here is the one for Uwe.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/One-Million-Gamers-Would-Stop-Uwe-Boll-from-Ruining-Games-82657.shtml

me, ive signed o!  heres the link if you want to (and you should). im number 182

http://www.petitionspot.com/search/uwe%20boll
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2008
Ahahahahahaha Neoteny. . .even if it doesn't kill his career, i hope it damages it really well cheesy cheesy
Re: Review Any Movie by pein(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2008
Re: Review Any Movie by Scarlett(f): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2008
Just watched Jumper, i liked the fact that someone could go where
they wanted by just thinking about it, sure would save me the trauma
of passing through immigration and airline food.
But i slept halfway through the movie.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Review Any Movie by Seun(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2008
The "hero" was unlikeable, right?
Re: Review Any Movie by Scarlett(f): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2008
Seun,
Yeah, i like Hayden but not in parts like that, i liked him in Starwars
He was too unlikable , i just couldn't warm up to him or even the girl
Re: Review Any Movie by Cadet(f): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2008
ROTFLMAO. Meet the Spartan is cracking me up right now! LOL!
Re: Review Any Movie by topssy(m): 12:46am On Apr 15, 2008
Hi guys, visit my website www.destinyndreamz.co.uk
Re: Review Any Movie by justkunmi(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2008
Anyone seen Butterfly on a Wheel?
Starrs Pierce Brosnan, Gerard Butler and Maria Bello. . .

Didn't like the start of the movie at all cos somethings were kinda outta place, but the end was what made perfect sense. .
Anyone seen it? Pls wat ya think??
Re: Review Any Movie by Viante(f): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Justkunmi,
aww i like all those people but ive never heard of the movie

i just watched a movie with Maria Bello, Aaron Eckhart, Robert Duvall. . .Thank you For Smoking.
i reluctantly started watching it but it was great!
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2008
just watched oddyseus tonight, think that mvie was great, touching, and whatever, am not good at the review stuff
Re: Review Any Movie by ztyle(m): 1:46am On Apr 20, 2008
and sorrowful cry
Re: Review Any Movie by SamMilla1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2008
STARGATE COMMANDO cool
Re: Review Any Movie by ariblaze(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2008
rambo iv

stallion comes back here

it took a little persuation for me to see

this movie,funny enuff its not a bad watch

all that macho shit wasnt there.good for him i would say
Re: Review Any Movie by almondjoy(f): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2008
Off to see "The Forbidden Kingdom" in about 30 minutes with the "gang"!  Will be back with reviews! kiss
Re: Review Any Movie by almondjoy(f): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2008
The Forbidden Kingdom. . . for kids.

I slept from the beginning to the end.  Juvenile plot and just not enough intellectual razz for me.  The kids loved it though. . .all that martial arts stuff.  I was glad to be in bed after that.

For kids and the child-like minded only!

I would not go to watch this movie on my own.
Re: Review Any Movie by almondjoy(f): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2008
Just watched Beowulf on DVD!

All I can say is thank God I waited this long to watch it. . . what a bloody waste of ma phocking time. Could not tell if I was watching cartoon characters or what.

Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics* / Ike's Eviction: Diane Consoles Mercy As She Cries. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.