Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,086 members, 7,845,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Review Any Movie - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Review Any Movie (56146 Views)

How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Add Subtitles To Any Movie/TV series (Steps plus a 3mins video tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Any Movie by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2008
Did you buy the DVD?
Re: Review Any Movie by echelon(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2008
I dey trip for Prison Break

This guy Scofield is simply enigmatic; how much more the originator of this series cool
Re: Review Any Movie by Neoteny(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2008
im unbanned . YAY!

almondjoy:

The Forbidden Kingdom. . . for kids.

I slept from the beginning to the end.  Juvenile plot and just not enough intellectual razz for me.  The kids loved it though. . .all that martial arts stuff.  I was glad to be in bed after that.

For kids and the child-like minded only!

I would not go to watch this movie on my own.

you were actually looking towards a plot and intellect in a jetli/jackie chan vehicle?

im shocked.

their movies are always for the Harry Potter generation. but the kung fu rox.

who watched cloverfield? nice movie conceptwise, great shocks, a bit unreal in places. dude's camcorder recorded the entire seven hour event sometimes with flashlight on without so much as a low battery warning.

must be running on corn fuel, what with everyone going green these days.

and really, a huge man eating, skyscraper clobbering moster appears in my city? i shall dump yhe camcorder and panic, screaming like a girl while fleeing for dear life.

not this dude though.

he even video'd his own death.

ah well. i guess its not right up there with A DECENT EXPLANATION OF WHERE THE BLOODY MONSTER CAME FROM, FOR GAWDSSAKES!

the great debate. standard fare for denzel washington. the "great" debate at the end was supposed to be the climax, but god was it short and boring.

boo!

the invasion. nice one there.
Re: Review Any Movie by Neoteny(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2008
here's a miscast: robert downey jr as tony stark/ the iron man. except for the fact his druggie mentality properly complements stark's booze bingeing, its truly a horrible choice.

and the cgi is too much like transformers, nothing new there. though the armor is faithful to the comics and apparently its no hollywood trickery with graphics. that armor was the work of stan winstons shop. its wonderful.

dont expect a spiderman-level story though.
i figure most people would watch this for the effects alone. its safe to switch off your brain.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2008
Yay! Neoteny. . .WB!! tongue tongue

No fair!!!!!!! am supposed to watch this now but something came up, so i have to shift it till 2mrw!

I couldn't watch cloverfield sad the camcorder thing makes me nauseous tongue
But i like the whole underwraps concept they did hehehe
Re: Review Any Movie by wendymanda: 9:27am On May 01, 2008
Has anyone watched the movie made from "Kite Runner"?
Re: Review Any Movie by Viante(f): 3:31pm On May 01, 2008
Anger Management is the last movie i watched

wooo, it made me CRY cry

Love it! grin
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 4:47pm On May 01, 2008
currently watching Knocked Up.

so far so good. Mismatch doesnt even begin to describe this couple. I wonder how it all turns out.

downloaded Atonement the other day, and I wish I could get my money back. sad angry
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2008
tpia:

currently watching Knocked Up.

so far so good. Mismatch doesnt even begin to describe this couple. I wonder how it all turns out.

downloaded Atonement the other day, and I wish I could get my money back. sad angry
you paid to download atonement, why not just get it on torrent or the file sharing sites, its quite safe that way.
Re: Review Any Movie by Dreloaded(f): 5:11pm On May 01, 2008
wendymanda:

Has anyone watched the movie made from "Kite Runner"?

Read the book, loved it

However missed the movie when it was in theatres

Verty unlike me sad
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 5:39pm On May 01, 2008
dinozzo:

you paid to download atonement, why not just get it on torrent or the file sharing sites, its quite safe that way.

havent tried file sharing sites since a couple of them crashed my computer while downloading. Cant remember which ones though.
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2008
tpia:

havent tried file sharing sites since a couple of them crashed my computer while downloading. Cant remember which ones though.

try these ones:

http://www.rlslog.net/, offers rapidshare, filefactory and other links to new releases.

http://www.mininova.org/, a torrent site so you'll need u-torrent

except for some ads which pop up when u view them they are safe. You can block the ads using ad blocker plus on firefox.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 7:51pm On May 01, 2008
Just watched Iron Man
Awesome!!!
Downey Jr was perfect for the role. . .looks alot like Tony Starks plus he's hella cocky cheesy
Tight graphics very transformer like-considering they people had some hand in it
Also loved the romance cheesy grin Not the normal thing for comic movies grin
Wish the last fight was longer but well. . .marvel likes to build up its character in the first installment
Yes. . .hello war machine!! grin grin
Re: Review Any Movie by Dreloaded(f): 8:14pm On May 01, 2008
so Iron Man was good eh?

are you sure? I hear it has girls in it. ewww tongue
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 9:11pm On May 01, 2008
dinozzo:

try these ones:

http://www.rlslog.net/, offers rapidshare, filefactory and other links to new releases.

http://www.mininova.org/, a torrent site so you'll need u-torrent

except for some ads which pop up when u view them they are safe. You can block the ads using ad blocker plus on firefox.

thanks.

I'll check the sites out.

and yes, the pop ups are very annoying.
Re: Review Any Movie by dinozzo(m): 2:10am On May 02, 2008
iice:

Just watched Iron Man
Awesome!!!
Downey Jr was perfect for the role. . .looks alot like Tony Starks plus he's hella cocky cheesy
Tight graphics very transformer like-considering they people had some hand in it
Also loved the romance cheesy grin Not the normal thing for comic movies grin
Wish the last fight was longer but well. . .marvel likes to build up its character in the first installment
Yes. . .hello war machine!! grin grin

wow everywhere Iron man must be something then, too bad I can't see it now. I heard there were not too many action scenes though and it doesn't get better than what was shown in the trailers well thats from haters sha, no two ways about it i'm going to see it.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 1:15pm On May 02, 2008
D-reloaded:

so Iron Man was good eh?

are you sure? I hear it has girls in it. ewww  tongue

tongue Haba it was good (i still have my issues with it but overall it was good)

dinozzo:

wow everywhere Iron man must be something then, too bad I can't see it now. I heard there were not too many action scenes though and it doesn't get better than what was shown in the trailers well thats from haters sha, no two ways about it i'm going to see it.

True there aren't many fight scenes. . .like i said, its about character introduction/building (you know how marvel does it) so its basically how Tony Starks became Iron Man, how he perfected his suit.  Introduction of SHIELD which i didn't get till the end embarassed tongue The graphics are awesome and the lovely red suit - i want!! tongue
Best of all, no nonsense love story crap tongue grin grin.  There will be another installment. . .
Errhhh also stay till after the credits
Re: Review Any Movie by Dreloaded(f): 2:07pm On May 02, 2008
iice:

[Best of all, no nonsense love story crap tongue grin grin. .[/color]

sound good to me then grin
Re: Review Any Movie by Viante(f): 9:57pm On May 02, 2008
Knocked Up? stilll waiting to see it undecided

but i watched a real life knocked up on National Geographic, scary!
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 6:26am On May 03, 2008
Viante:

Knocked Up? stilll waiting to see it undecided

but i watched a real life knocked up on National Geographic, scary!

I just finished watching it today.

Good movie. Would have been better without so much R rated stuff like the gay references, and so on, but I still enjoyed it. Just know its very R rated and you might get some unpleasant shocks if like me, you were expecting a simple straightforward movie about someone getting knocked up. Well, I still enjoyed 300 in spite of similar issues, so whatever.

I think the producer intentionally added some of the dialogue for shock value. undecided The birth scene isnt for the faint hearted either. undecided
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 7:37am On May 03, 2008
Haha the birth scene lol

Actually detest that movie. All i could see was stupid people.
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 1:35am On May 04, 2008
iice:

Haha the birth scene lol

Actually detest that movie. All i could see was stupid people.

those roommates were all freaks in the fullest sense of the word.

The comedy was probably a farce of some sort. The humor isnt the kind I appreciate, and it nearly ruined the entire movie for me. But there were some good moments. I also dont want to start talking about the dialogue here.

Though I should have known what to expect from the director of The 40 Year old Virgin. I didnt like that too much either.
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 1:42am On May 04, 2008
I only like Steve Carrell in The Office
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 1:50am On May 04, 2008
tpia:

those roommates were all freaks in the fullest sense of the word.

The comedy was probably a farce of some sort. The humor isnt the kind I appreciate, and it nearly ruined the entire movie for me. But there were some good moments. I also don't want to start talking about the dialogue here.

Though I should have known what to expect from the director of The 40 Year old Virgin. I didnt like that too much either.

Exactly. I didn't like that movie either. And in this process, i think am learning to stay away from the movies of this director/writer duo. After knocked up, i didn't bother myself with Superbad.
And if the rumour is true about them re-doing Green Hornet. I will end up not watching that.
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 1:57am On May 04, 2008
Superbad, was really Super bad, super horrible, pointless

it had some funny moments like one moment.!

i just cant wait for Iron Man!!!!
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 3:36am On May 04, 2008
LMAO good thing i didn't bother then

Next week is speed racer. . .hmmmm am only gonna see it coz of the Wachowski brothers - just to see if they can top Matrix
Re: Review Any Movie by Dreloaded(f): 5:34pm On May 04, 2008
I cant believe my darling Chrisina Ricci is even in that crap.
Re: Review Any Movie by Busta(f): 3:35am On May 05, 2008
Iron man was really kool!!

$100 million this weekend alone.
Robert Downey just revived his career.

U can;t help but love his sense of humor in the movie and also it features my boo "Terence Howard"
thumbs up!
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 3:37am On May 05, 2008
Refreshing to hear ooo!!!

i must hit Nu Metro on saturday!

Terence Howard? the guy behaves wan kain undecided
Re: Review Any Movie by Busta(f): 3:44am On May 05, 2008
@gamine,

which kane abeg?
his eyes is all that trips me
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 3:50am On May 05, 2008
I sort of like how he speaks. . .
Busta for real, the humour was great!
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 3:53am On May 05, 2008
Hes a fine dude sha grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics* / Ike's Eviction: Diane Consoles Mercy As She Cries. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.