Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. (1696 Views)

My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help / Pls Help!!! I Caught A Bride Cheating With A Man Two Days Before Her Wedding. / I Am Confuse,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Networkmaster(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
Chinyere is a very pretty, tall, elegant lady not too intelligent. She is a Nigerian and we are both from the same state.
I meet her 2011 when i visited 9ja. We had date twice in a restaurant and in both occasions we didn't spend more than an hour together.
We are both not in love with each other, that's for sure cos we hardly know ourselves for real but i got great attraction for her, maybe because of her beauty of how natural and real she is. I have manages to keep in touch with her till date, though i have been the one doing all the chasing.

She is beginning to give me the green light and want me to come back this year like i promised and we can then decide whats up. She once told me she have a boy friend and that is why she is really playing hard to get. All i need is just a green light so that i can come back propose to her and marry her but then i am not getting it.

Chinyere is still a virgin according to her. I have tried sending her gifts at least twice without her asking for it, just to keep registering my interest in her mind.

Diana at the other hand is from Equatorial Guinea, she is a very dark pretty and very intelligent lady, she speak Spanish, French, English, Chinese and Russia languages but she is at the short side and i love tall ladies cos i am only 5,8ft tall.
She has been my girl long ago before we both left the country to study abroad. I know i am in love with her and she is coming back in a week time.

My family in 9ja (My dad's part) all want me to marry a Nigerian but my mum's family in Equatorial guinea really don't care though they would prefer a Guinean. I don't want to hurt my ppl in 9ja, i love and have so much respect for them but sometimes, i feel they should all leave me to live my life the way i choose and be happy or support me in my decision.

Chinyere is a typical homely 9ja babe who can take good care of the home in terms of home works and cooking but Diana really don't know how to cook. She is just the typical western babe, hard working and very expose who in interested in her carrier and making money but she is honest, faithful and loyal lady, and can give all for love. I believe Chinyere also got those characterristics.

I am confuse on whom to go for and i really want to settle down at least next year. I just turned 30yrs last month. I am also a hard working young man with a good job.

Please, I would like your views, advise and comments on this pls.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Madawaki01(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Take that chinyere

Oya go nd update ur story”NETWORK MASTER AND D LADIES”. Before I para

2 Likes

Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Networkmaster(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
Madawaki01: Take that chinyere

Oya go nd update ur story”NETWORK MASTER AND D LADIES”. Before I para

Will update boss, just have been very busy lately.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
You are a man... Its your call...
Besides you are an african... Who says you can marry both...? *winks*
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Mcweber(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hey, go for the Nigerian woman who cooks well and can take good care of ‎​you.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by 25omega(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
why on earth would you marry someone you don't know or in love with (chinyere) As much education as you have gotten you dont seem to have learned that marrying a stranger will probably lead to issues down the line.

im not even going to talk about how you think she isn't that intelligent and you are firing bullets left and right. Anyway it's your choice but if it were up to me, i would marry the person i know and not the person who is from my father's town.

3 Likes

Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Networkmaster(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
25omega: why on earth would you marry someone you don't know or in love with (chinyere) As much education as you have gotten you dont seem to have learned that marrying a stranger will probably lead to issues down the line.

im not even going to talk about how you think she isn't that intelligent and you are firing bullets left and right. Anyway it's your choice but if it were up to me, i would marry the person i know and not the person who is from my father's town.

Nice one dear, i think the-same direction, just having pressure left right and centre.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Why is Chinyere "not too intelligent?". Just wondering.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Networkmaster(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yield: Why is Chinyere "not too intelligent?". Just wondering.

I will rate her average compare to Diana the Equatorial Guinea lady. We have had date twice and i can tell how smart or intelligent she is. We communicate ones in a while via telephone or online so that is enough for me to rate her average compare to the very smart Guinean babe.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Cholls(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
uniqueval: You are a man... Its your call...
Besides you are an african... Who says you can marry both...? *winks*
angry angry grin oooboy see advice
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Networkmaster:

I will rate her average compare to Diana the Equatorial Guinea lady. We have had date twice and i can tell how smart or intelligent she is. We communicate ones in a while via telephone or online so that is enough for me to rate her average compare to the very smart Guinean babe.
It's unfair to compare her intelligence with Diana's. People are smart in different ways. If Diana has been exposed to more opportunities, it makes sense that she would have knowledge of things Diana does not (i.e knowing languages such as Chinese and Russian). Chinyere herself might be talented and skilled in ways Diana is not. If you're going to judge people, judge them according to their situations and don't compare them with others.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Networkmaster(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Yield: It's unfair to compare her intelligence with Diana's. People are smart in different ways. If Diana has been exposed to more opportunities, it makes sense that she would have knowledge of things Diana does not (i.e knowing languages such as Chinese and Russian). Chinyere herself might be talented and skilled in ways Diana is not. If you're going to judge people, judge them according to their situations and don't compare them with others.

You are right my friend but i am actually not judging anyone here. I am just trying to explain the difference between them. Beside, its not about the exposure. Some people are just talented and intellectual guess Diana is one of them, that's what i mean. Of-course Chinyere have those great qualities a true African would love, which is kinda lacking from Diana. I am not being judgmental, i am only explaining to the readers.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by kntrovasialmi: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
so she dumped her boyfriend cos you're from obodo oyibo en kwa? Please be careful o, cos some of these babes, wen you marry and eventually import them, they turn to something else. Marry the one you know and not some stranger. if the cooking is your problem, discuss it with your babe and if possible, teach her how to cook. I don talk my own; no come here in two years time to cry "my nigerian wife left me few months after she joined me!"

2 Likes

Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Mynd44: 2:58am On Jul 11, 2013
Either way, Some girl is about to get dumped
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by k2039: 3:58am On Jul 11, 2013
Networkmaster: Chinyere is a very pretty, tall, elegant lady not too intelligent
Don’t go for looks as it can deceive. I'm sure you want a wife who is proactive and very decisive. Though you insisted she is not too intelligent, which shows that she is slightly intelligent but up not to the level you desire.

We are both not in love with each other, that's for sure cos we hardly know ourselves for real but i got great attraction for her, maybe because of her beauty of how natural and real she is
If her beauty fades, I wonder what you fall back on.

I have manages to keep in touch with her till date, though i have been the one doing all the chasing.
If she doesn't go the extra mile while should you, as much as you have to chase, you also have to be pursued by her. If someone wants to be a part of your life they will make obvious effort to be with you

She is beginning to give me the green light and want me to come back this year like i promised and we can then decide whats up. She once told me she have a boy friend and that is why she is really playing hard to get. All i need is just a green light so that i can come back propose to her and marry her but then i am not getting it.
You are never the real man she desires, you are just an option, Why waste you life with someone who doesn't consider you a priority.

Chinyere is still a virgin according to her. I have tried sending her gifts at least twice without her asking for it, just to keep registering my interest in her mind.
As long as you haven't found that out by yourself, then you shouldn't consider that to be a true fact. Again being a virgin or not is not sufficient criteria to chose a wife.

Diana at the other hand is from Equatorial Guinea, she is a very dark pretty and very intelligent lady, she speak Spanish, French, English, Chinese and Russia languages but she is at the short side and i love tall ladies cos i am only 5,8ft tall.
This sound like someone who meets your requirement.

She has been my girl long ago before we both left the country to study abroad. I know i am in love with her and she is coming back in a week time.
You know her to some extent when brought in comparison with Chinyere,

My family in 9ja (My dad's part) all want me to marry a Nigerian but my mum's family in Equatorial guinea really don't care though they would prefer a Guinean. I don't want to hurt my ppl in 9ja, i love and have so much respect for them but sometimes, i feel they should all leave me to live my life the way i choose and be happy or support me in my decision. You guys have a sort of chemistry together.
T=Would you rather hurt yourself just to please your family. Marriage has more to do with you than your family, a bad marriage means you are in for trouble, even worse if you don't believe in divorce. My point, don't chose a wife because of what your family will say or do, it should be more about your happiness.
Though, they have a reason for their own request, just try to flaw whatever their motives are, I have seen inter-tribal marriage that are failures and I know they exist in most family, cite the ones in your family to back your point.

Chinyere is a typical homely 9ja babe who can take good care of the home in terms of home works and cooking but Diana really don't know how to cook. She is just the typical western babe, hard working and very expose who in interested in her carrier and making money but she is honest, faithful and loyal lady, and can give all for love. I believe Chinyere also got those characterristics.
I guess, in summary, they both have their buts, but each of them is sufficient to become a wife based on what they can offer as a wife.

my2cent: You love Diana than Chinyere, your love for Chinyere has more to do with superficial things, she is a virgin, she is beautiful though she has some good characteristics, but I never read in your post where she said she loved love you, just playing had to get and that he has a bf.
On the other hand, Diana doesn't know how to cook (for me that isn't a big deal), she can still learn how to cook, you could get a maid also, but if truly you want a wife who can cook, discuss it with her and if she doesn't want to learn, that may be a big problem.

If Chinyere does love you, then you can go for either of them, but I advise you go for the one who loves you the most. Make your choice and damn the consequence, but I think you stand a better chance with Diana, except the cooking part.

Finally,don’t go for looks as it can deceive, don’t go for wealth even that fades away, go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make dark days bright. I hope you choose that someone that will make you smile

3 Likes

Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:47am On Jul 11, 2013
It sounds like you're not ready for a serious relationship yet. Age is not the best indicator of preparedness. Ask all those who rushed to marry only to be a divorcee or cuckold... You just described two women who haven't given you enough to make you chose either one of them. Maybe neither of them is right. Marriage is for the rest of your life and you're still running through "what ifs."

You've not mentioned how they handle hardship, how they treat their parents, what their plans are for the future, if they want children, how they manage money, what happens when you argue with them, and how they fit into your plans for the future (just a few important factors).

Also, it sounds like you have a sure thing and a maybe. You make want to make sure you're the one she wants before you start making plans.

1 Like

Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Networkmaster(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
k2039: Don’t go for looks as it can deceive. I'm sure you want a wife who is proactive and very decisive. Though you insisted she is not too intelligent, which shows that she is slightly intelligent but up not to the level you desire.
If her beauty fades, I wonder what you fall back on.

If she doesn't go the extra mile while should you, as much as you have to chase, you also have to be pursued by her. If someone wants to be a part of your life they will make obvious effort to be with you

You are never the real man she desires, you are just an option, Why waste you life with someone who doesn't consider you a priority.

As long as you haven't found that out by yourself, then you shouldn't consider that to be a true fact. Again being a virgin or not is not sufficient criteria to chose a wife.

This sound like someone who meets your requirement.

You know her to some extent when brought in comparison with Chinyere,

T=Would you rather hurt yourself just to please your family. Marriage has more to do with you than your family, a bad marriage means you are in for trouble, even worse if you don't believe in divorce. My point, don't chose a wife because of what your family will say or do, it should be more about your happiness.
Though, they have a reason for their own request, just try to flaw whatever their motives are, I have seen inter-tribal marriage that are failures and I know they exist in most family, cite the ones in your family to back your point.

I guess, in summary, they both have their buts, but each of them is sufficient to become a wife based on what they can offer as a wife.

my2cent: You love Diana than Chinyere, your love for Chinyere has more to do with superficial things, she is a virgin, she is beautiful though she has some good characteristics, but I never read in your post where she said she loved love you, just playing had to get and that he has a bf.
On the other hand, Diana doesn't know how to cook (for me that isn't a big deal), she can still learn how to cook, you could get a maid also, but if truly you want a wife who can cook, discuss it with her and if she doesn't want to learn, that may be a big problem.

If Chinyere does love you, then you can go for either of them, but I advise you go for the one who loves you the most. Make your choice and damn the consequence, but I think you stand a better chance with Diana, except the cooking part.

Finally,don’t go for looks as it can deceive, don’t go for wealth even that fades away, go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make dark days bright. I hope you choose that someone that will make you smile

Thanks Man, that was a nice one, I will take your advice.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Networkmaster(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Either way, Some girl is about to get dumped

Hahahaha u funny man.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
Networkmaster:

Hahahaha u funny man.
It is true na
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Dude, forget chinyere undecided
Is the name not sounding like 'winch' to you?

2 Likes

Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by drnoel: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
I don't know why men would always have a canary with them and still go looking for a vulture they know would destroy them in the Forest. Tell me, is it the thrill of the chase or the euphoria of the unknown.

Let's dissect ur situation. U have a short lady u've been dating (the canary) who happens to be intelligent and is multilingual. Who u've been dating for how long? I would guess a few years. But then u are cheating on her with anoda girl from Nigeria (the vulture) who has already told u she has a boyfriend, but cos she lied to u she was a virgin ur dick stood-up cos u want to marry a virgin. Let me ask u, are u too a virgin? If she is not serious with the guy currently 4king her how do u think she would be serious with u? Look, every fool knows that Nigerian girls tell unsuspecting men that cock and bull story in the hope to keep them interested and it works.

If u know what's good for u. Face ur guinea girl (the canary) and run from the Nigerian one (the vulture). The Nigerian girl would obviously tear ur heart apart, since u have no experience at all about them.

1 Like

Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Ab025(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
The way I see it, u like chinyere becos she "looks" like the perfect "housewife"....but for diana, she has always been ur sweet and faithful lover but u doubt if she can be that perfect housewife in terms of cooking, keeping the home always clean and peforming her duties as a mother 2moro, etc......hmmm

If those are ur only problems wit diana, why dnt u tell her to improve on her cookin and learn how to be a gud housewife?

As for chinyere, u are not even in luv with her, come to tink of it, u are just infatuated with her, either for her beauty or structure or mayb cos she is frm naija or perhaps cos she has somtin that diana lacks.....bt come to think of it, no lady is perfect

Guy, a gal that u know and that is gud and faithful to u is better than a gal u "don't" know bt u "just feel" will be gud to u in d future.

By d way, do u tink dis chinyere really luvs u? Or dnt u tink she is actin like this cos u hav more "rep" than her? It is normal for naija gals to trip for any guy wey don step in leg for overseas, no be 2day.

I just pray dis chinyere no go give u luv charm wen next u see her.

2 Likes

Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Networkmaster(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2013
drnoel: I don't know why men would always have a canary with them and still go looking for a vulture they know would destroy them in the Forest. Tell me, is it the thrill of the chase or the euphoria of the unknown.

Let's dissect ur situation. U have a short lady I've been dating (the canary) who happens to be intelligent and is multilingual. Who u've been dating for how long? I would guess a few years. But then u are cheating on her with anoda girl from Nigeria (the vulture) who has already told u she has a boyfriend, but cos she lied to u she was a virgin ur dick stood-up cos u want to marry a virgin. Let me ask u, are u too a virgin? If she is not serious with the guy currently 4king her how do u think she would be serious with u? Look, every fool knows the Nigerian girls tell unsuspecting men that cock and bull story in the hope to keep them interested and it works.

If u know what's good for u. Face ur guinea girl (the canary) and run from the Nigerian one (the vulture). The Nigerian girl would obviously tear ur heart apart, since u have no experience at all about them.

I get your point my friend, maybe i listen a lot to people.
You know how it is, some people will keep telling you to go and marry from your home town and even quote
a portion of the bible in the old testament where such is advice.

Some would say, you should think of the old age time that most foreign women won't stay with you till the old age.
Just so many words and sometimes, it makes a man who have grown to love a foreigner goes back to his country to marry a wife.
I now realize choosing a wife is one of the difficult things to do in life.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Networkmaster(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Ab025: The way I see it, u like chinyere becos she "looks" like the perfect "housewife"....but for diana, she has always been ur sweet and faithful lover but u doubt if she can be that perfect housewife in terms of cooking, keeping the home always clean and peforming her duties as a mother 2moro, etc......hmmm

If those are ur only problems wit diana, why dnt u tell her to improve on her cookin and learn how to be a gud housewife?

As for chinyere, u are not even in luv with her, come to tink of it, u are just infatuated with her, either for her beauty or structure or mayb cos she is frm naija or perhaps cos she has somtin that diana lacks.....bt come to think of it, no lady is perfect

Guy, a gal that u know and that is gud and faithful to u is better than a gal u "don't" know bt u "just feel" will be gud to u in d future.

By d way, do u tink dis chinyere really luvs u? Or dnt u tink she is actin like this cos u hav more "rep" than her? It is normal for naija gals to trip for any guy wey don step in leg for overseas, no be 2day.

I just pray dis chinyere no go give u luv charm wen next u see her.

You got me laughing man. Like you are reading my mind. Yeah, you are so right, all what you mentioned could be the case.
Thanks anyways.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by Networkmaster(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is true na

Yeah! that's true, you can't have them all. Only if you are king Swati of Swaziland.
Re: One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. by drnoel: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Networkmaster:

I get your point my friend, maybe i listen a lot to people.
You know how it is, some people will keep telling you to go and marry from your home town and even quote
a portion of the bible in the old testament where such is advice.

Some would say, you should think of the old age time that most foreign women won't stay with you till the old age.
Just so many words and sometimes, it makes a man who have grown to love a foreigner goes back to his country to marry a wife.
I now realize choosing a wife is one of the difficult things to do in life.

That's why I make it a point of duty nefa to listen to what outsiders say about me especially when they open the bible and give me a passage supporting their sayings. Ma guy, even the devil knew his bible back to back and he proofed it when he tempted our lord.

Look, as long as u stand firm to ur family about ur feelings for Diana. They will let u be. Stop listening to people that have lived their lives and will probably not be there while u are leaving urs. I bet u that u will cry blood if u marry that chinyere vulture girl. U will regret it even more if u left Diana 4 her cos u were listening to people.

Am not saying u should turn ur back on ur people but what am saying is that since u are the one it the relationships with the two girl. Follow the one that u know and that knows u, the one that has been with u thru hard and soft, tough and smooth. I think we both know who am talking about,......its Diana. Ur family will have to understand and come to terms with that.

Besides, I know many Nigerians that married foreign women and their wives are still with them for years. Its left for u to show, mould and work on ur woman, beside its that not the reason she is called ur wife. Ma guy,...a word is enough 4 d wise,...I have spoken.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Problem??? / Wait O, Why Do Guys Quickly Dress Their Rooms If Their Girl Is Coming? / Is It Normal To Get Indisposed After First Sex ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.