Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Am Confuse,pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confuse,pls Help! (1356 Views)

My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help / CONFUSE- Pls Advice Needed / One Man, Two Ladies, Two Countries I Am Confuse Pls Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confuse,pls Help! by beylinko(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2012
i know we have mature minds here.pls your advise will go a long way in helping me make certain decisions. Thanks in anticipation.
I met this girl at an event last yr dec,we got talking then we exchanged numbas. I had 2 leave town soon aftawards so we never saw after that day but we talked on fone all tru. We usually talk for almost each day n it last 10-25mins each time.we got 2 know each other and my likeness for her developed. I did not waste time in leting her know i like and she didn't complain. However,around feb i told her i'll be coming back 2 town and problems started. She stoped picking my call and dis could go on atimes for days n wenever she decided picking she would tell me she wasn't with her fone. When i probe her further she would say sorry. Dis continued for sometime and i was left frustrated but wat baffles me most was that she never showd lack of interest when we talk but i wasnt making progress. I finally got to town and we saw for the second tym. During our discusions she told me she is in a relation and she also said wat i know abt her is all i should know 4 now. Anoda issue i raisd was why was she not picking my calls and she said i can't understand. I told her the only way i can understand is if she tells me bt she refused and stil promised to change. Sincerely after dat day she changed and i also noticed her response was different. she opens up more and for example on 3 occasions last wk when i tell her 2 hv a swt nite rest, she responded amen".Finally,2days ago we saw again in her shop and i told her we should move our friendship 2 anoda level that i don't hv much time 2 waste dat i really like her(blah blah) n she still maintained she is in a relationship. While i was stil there a guy just came over asked her few things then left. Just after he left she told me dats her fiance, i ws shocked bt not to betray any emotion i asked her wat his name is and she told me. When i got home dat day i had 2 talk 2 myself that do i reall wanna continue in this or not. Common sense tells me 2 forget her and run,but somehw smthing is still tellimg me 2 stay.Please what should i do,i'm relatively new in this type of thing. Mature advice pls
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by sluvy4tune(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
From all indication I fink she wanna have a backuo plan S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ as 2 if her fiance fails u become d next guy ! #useurhead
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by Dyt(f): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2012
Only u knows ow hurt u feel
If u wanna cont dat way
Ur choice n if oda wise
U know beta
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by md4real(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
if your story and assumption is true, i suggest you just let go and seek someone that will be just yours... she not certain of what she want and i suggest you dont end up getting the same treatment if she end the other relationship for you
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by achinaboy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
she made it clear to u, my advise s leave her. move on with ur life,
i understand that u love her and is not easy to forget,
u are alread see her fiances, and she is the one that told u,
for u to continue the relationship i think is very risky, she may
used u as she like and dump u, in a way u we nt lik

it better that u forget her, than to have heartbreak
if it happen nobody we lay blame on her b\cz she has alread show u her fiances
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by beylinko(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2012
I have being seriously thinking about this since friday. Atimes, truth may be a bitter pill 2 swallow. I've nt called her since then.
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by beylinko(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2012
I have being seriously thinking about this since friday. Atimes, truth may be a bitter pill 2 swallow. I've nt called her since then.
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2012
Your common sense is right
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by shadiva: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2012
The best is jst 2 leave ha alone.since she alrdy ve a fiance.
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by dabrake(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2012
beylinko: During our discusions she told me she is in a relationship and she also said wat i know abt her is all i should know 4 now. . .
Finally,2days ago we saw again in her shop and i told her we should move our friendship 2 anoda level that i don't hv much time 2 waste dat i really like her(blah blah)

bros, how far you nah? if another bobo wan dey spoil your runs, how e go do you for body?? na just question oh. free the girl. if she dey destined for you she go come back.

when i tell her 2 hv a swt nite rest, she responded amen"
just must laugh
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by Killz3(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2012
Guys have to understand that it's not every lady that gives you her number that wants e relationship with you. Some just want to talk. They may just enjoy your friendly company. unfortunately we may fall in "love" with them and may refuse to believe the otherwise, when they tell us they are in a relationship. . . Learn to respect people's private lives. Especially when she has made it obvious. She's NOT accountable to you so quit interviewing her with worthless questions that'll only serve as a demeaning factor. Ladies hate men that are not in control of their emotions. How can you demand moving to the next level with someone you've known for less than 6 months? Even if she is in a relationship, there's no ring on her finger, therefore, there's hope! But then, you have to convince her beyond all reasonable doubts why you are a better suitor. Forget words alone. Your actions should back 'em up. Policing her when she is nobody to you goes a long way to show how you'll treat her when she eventually says yes to you! Especially if she is in a domineering relationship, and the guy who she is thinking will rescue her from her shackles is also domineering her! Take her response in good faith, and learn a thing or two from this experience. . . Better luck next time!
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by MOM1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2012
She told you she is in a relationship.. Why not respect the other guy and just move on..
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by gaddafe(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2012
give her a break and forget about her. Guy if u disturb this girl again, U DULL !!
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by mashnino(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
gaddafe: give her a break and forget about her. Guy if u disturb this girl again, U DULL !!

oshe jare!!! tell him for me again
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by Agybabe(f): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
Let her be. Put yourself in her fiance shoes. Would you like to be dumped? What will be will be.
Re: I Am Confuse,pls Help! by Sijo01(f): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2012
Go wit ur common sense, Bro.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. / "Dated Him 4 4yrs N Nw Pregnant, He Refuses 2 Marry Me"- Gal Seeks Help / What Should I Do With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.