Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone (33432 Views)

5.1 Lollipop Update Is Coming To All Tecno With Ota Very Soon / Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Lite G313H ( ₦ 18,200 ) And Samsung Galaxy Star (₦ 15,000 ) / Samsung Galaxy Star Pro sold as Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 in Jumia & Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by steric58(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
tecno tinz.i rep tecno n3 samsung 4 ur info naija don wise instead of buy samsung g s3 i rada buy phantom f7. phantom on ma mind
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
anthoniosp: oga are u okay?? go and look at dia specs and den come back samsung no sabi anytin if tor say na htc do dis kain fone e go make brain...
I am the one that should be telling u to go check their specs. How would you compare a low end phone to a high end phone? Does it even sound okay to u? Tech-inept kids.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by chumakk: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Samsung has missed the mark here
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by dnawah(m): 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
OCTAVO:
More likes if you are a TECNOcrat plz...
i have TECNORIA,it has no cure and i don't need a cure.if u r tecno+ more likes

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Joy94(f): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
#teamtecno
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by NEROSKY(m): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
berem: Nonsense and ingredients!!

Hit like if you're a TECNOcrat!

cheesy

Jesus!! See likes! TECNO don get fans o! Am porting back to P3 or f7! Maybe after my 2 years of handling my sweet Sony Xperia U #team android #team tecno #team Sony

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by NEROSKY(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
EmperorSeal: somebody should please help me out, which is better between tecno p3 and d5? Thanks
If u buy D5 u go cry, go for p3 bro.... D3 & D5 is dead
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by 9icebeejay(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2013
Hi guy please is it possible to unlock a galaxy s4 in Nigeria ?
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Cleanman(m): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2013
dnawah: i have TECNORIA,it has no cure and i don't need a cure.if u r tecno+ more likes
see grade one mumu.....y'all can keep backing your excuses for buying a low~end phone....there is always a great difference.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by OCTAVO: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2013
See what we are talking about?
Imagine the number of likes.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by OCTAVO: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2013
I could remember my Tecno N3 fell down to pieces thrice. And it was still working perfectly after I arranged it back!
How many of the overpriced Samsung galaxy tabs are that rugged?
Ordinary to replace Note 2 screen, you go dey hear 15k. Gosh!
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 1:37am On Jul 10, 2013
OCTAVO: I could remember my Tecno N3 fell down to pieces thrice. And it was still working perfectly after I arranged it back!
How many of the overpriced Samsung galaxy tabs are that rugged?
Ordinary to replace Note 2 screen, you go dey hear 15k. Gosh!
Nonsense!
It is not overpriced just that you are poor. Boooo!!!! Poverty no good oh.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 1:41am On Jul 10, 2013
caukerzee: It is not overpriced just that you are poor. Boooo!!!! Poverty no good oh.
dats too harsh
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Jazzgreen(m): 1:47am On Jul 10, 2013
physise: tecno n3 N12,000
Tecno p3 N12500-N14,500
Tecno f7 N34,500
Tecno n7 N29000
and were went my darlin Tecno Q1- N15000 undecided
Tecno p3 N12500-N14,500
Tecno f7 N34,500
Tecno n7 N29000
and were went my darlin Tecno Q1- N15000
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Jazzgreen(m): 1:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Tecno p3 N12500-N14,500
Tecno f7 N34,500
Tecno n7 N29000
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2013
Jazzgreen:
and were went my darlin Tecno Q1- N15000 undecided
and were went my darlin Tecno Q1- N15000
lol i 4get
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 2:01am On Jul 10, 2013
physise: dats too harsh
I know right! Just that when someone speaks like a fool, he deserves to be replied like a fool.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kamaye(m): 5:07am On Jul 10, 2013
Elxandre:
dont get it twisted. SAMMMY doesn't even know tecno exist.
The fact is Samsung will still sell more units of this phone than tecno p3 will ever sell..
the specs is poor though..
Right on point.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by ichidodo: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2013
caukerzee: I know right! Just that when someone speaks like a fool, he deserves to be replied like a fool.
So for you to pass your point across you just had to be the BIGGER and COMPOUND FOOOL?!

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by joeace2020(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2013
LOOKS AT THE PHONE...SEES THE SCREEN....SPITS..AND MUMMURS A CURSE....TOLD THAT IT HAS NO 3G...STEALS THE PHONE FROM SELLER, RUNS AND MAKE SURE HE ESCAPES AND IS NOT CAUGHT GETS TO THE BEACH AND THROWS IF FAR INTO THE OCEAN AND WAITS TO MAKE SURE IT SINKS CAUSE WHO KNOWS IT MIGHT FLOAT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 10, 2013
OCTAVO: See what we are talking about?
Imagine the number of likes.
Dude, how did you do the screen shot with your tecno phone? I have been trying to learn it.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by blaezderek: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2013
come first, how much dem talk for ds samsung fone, 6k or 16k? Not in ds era. Tecno don wise up Naija peeps. no be dat time be ds again o mbok. my phantom A all d way till whenever delivers something new again in d android market. TECHNO, the only smart phone i know.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Tinyemeka(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2013
LEvuls: TECHNO Vs SAMSUNG
is jus lyk Tahiti Vs Spain

OYO to you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by OCTAVO: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2013
caukerzee: It is not overpriced just that you are poor. Boooo!!!! Poverty no good oh.
Are you occasionally stuupid or you are stuupid all the time?
Must you show us that you are demented when replying a post?
I can't remember addressing any of my post to you so I wonder why you took it personally upon your empty head!
You are very wretched!
I was majorly talking about the ruggedness of Tecno phones and what your insane head could bring out was poverty?
I pity your wretched life!

8 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by OCTAVO: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2013
caukerzee: I know right! Just that when someone speaks like a fool, he deserves to be replied like a fool.
I wonder why you were high on marijuana by the time you posted this!
You can't simply pass your own opinion without attacking others?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by OCTAVO: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2013
berem: Dude, how did you do the screen shot with your tecno phone? I have been trying to learn it.
It depends on the kind of phone you are using, some phones need root access for it to work.
But phones with ics and jellybean os can do it without rooting.
I didn't take the screenshot above with a Tecno phone.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kamaye(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2013
If samsung is really battling tecno in the entry level smartphone, i'm sure they would do it with the likes of galaxy fame, galaxy young or galaxy win not this crap. this phone is a complete trash and a big blunder from samsung just like Tecno did with their D3 and D5.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Tinyemeka(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2013
Cleanman: see grade one mumu.....y'all can keep backing your excuses for buying a low~end phone....there is always a great difference.
Explain succintly what a low-end phone means.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Hemmyjay(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2013
what is samsung thinking, andriod jelly bean with no 3G? they must be joking
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Nhazeeph(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2013
Tosh. Tecno still on point #phamtom A ♚

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Ojestas(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2013
Dat name sounds somehow and local,,,TECNO,dey ddnt av any good first impression,,,when i hear tecno,i remember NOISE....ish!!
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by blackbeau1(f): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2013
whats the difference between this phone and the samsung pocket tab?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) / Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.