Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone (33433 Views)

5.1 Lollipop Update Is Coming To All Tecno With Ota Very Soon / Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Lite G313H ( ₦ 18,200 ) And Samsung Galaxy Star (₦ 15,000 ) / Samsung Galaxy Star Pro sold as Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 in Jumia & Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2013
UncleDumo: Honestly I am still thinking if it is the same Samsung company we have here in the US that is also making all these crappy phones that I always see here that they produce for Nigeria/Africa. Is Tecno a Nigerian company ? Things like this makes me upset. S5 is on the pipeline and we are talking about what? Phones I haven't heard about ? BTW Pls How Much is HTC Windows 8x in Nigeria? Let me see if I am getting a fair offer.
I'll give you the benefit of being outside Naija. Cos if u're in Naija, then na 4 inside Olumo rock u dey not 2 have heard of Tecno. I tink say you dey lyk big phone. Why u no dey find Htc one, galaxy s4 and xperia Z?
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by bharkarh(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2013
miccodb: this phone cannot compete with any tecno. this is not a solution. terrible picture quality. everything on this phone looks like poster colour
Bros yu dan use am before?
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by olatwo(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2013
berem: Nonsense and ingredients!!

Hit like if you're a TECNOcrat!

cheesy

EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE A TECHNO PHONE. ...................like = 1,000,000,000,000,00. kobo grin shikena!
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Dabss(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2013
samsung battles techno? roflmfao
Samsung battles with big boys like apple and HTC. they don't have time for mushroom companies like techno.
if not,I think they will just ban the n9 which is an imitation of gs4.
lol.Samsung battles techno!!. na so them jobless reach?
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
samsung battles techno? roflmfao
Samsung battles with big boys like apple and HTC. they don't have time for mushroom companies like techno.
if not,I think they will just ban the n9 which is an imitation of gs4.
lol.Samsung battles techno!!. na so them jobless reach?
Bros, abeg which Htc or Apple phone is Galaxy Star competing against?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by 2baga(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2013
okpara ugo: If i comment on this thread, my TECNO F7 Phantom A will get annoyed.

Word!!!!!
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by destino24(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2013
physise: tecno n3 N12,000
Tecno p3 N12500-N14,500
Tecno f7 N34,500
Tecno n7 N29000

B3 -- 10500 in enugu
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by semit: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2013
not 3G. bad idea
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by docjuli(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2013
berem: Nonsense and ingredients!!

Hit like if you're a TECNOcrat!

cheesy

Nice one. May be Tecno will start using that "TECNOcrat" thingy.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by destino24(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2013
berem: Dude, how did you do the screen shot with your tecno phone? I have been trying to learn it.

My guy.... click the link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geeksoft.screenshot&hl=en

Download the app and install...all you need is shake ur phone and a screenshot will be taken. Works on my tecno b3
No root access needed

#TEAMTECNO
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by destino24(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2013
TeAm TeChNo
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by destino24(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by muse4blue(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2013
No 3g
Not for me
I will stick to ma n3
angry
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2013
berem: Dude, how did you do the screen shot with your tecno phone? I have been trying to learn it.
Typical example of what I've been saying. These tecno fanboys/fangirls do not even know anything about mobile tech, yet they come here to argue that tecno is better than samsung simply because they played a few games and social networks.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2013
caukerzee: Typical example of what I've been saying. These tecno fanboys/fangirls do not even know anything about mobile tech, yet they come here to argue that tecno is better than samsung simply because they played a few games and social networks.
What phone are you using?
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2013
caukerzee: Typical example of what I've been saying. These tecno fanboys/fangirls do not even know anything about mobile tech, yet they come here to argue that tecno is better than samsung simply because they played a few games and social networks.
gbam
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2013
OCTAVO:
Are you occasionally stuupid or you are stuupid all the time?
Must you show us that you are demented when replying a post?
I can't remember addressing any of my post to you so I wonder why you took it personally upon your empty head!
You are very wretched!
I was majorly talking about the ruggedness of Tecno phones and what your insane head could bring out was poverty?
I pity your wretched life!
Boooo...Hahaha....I do not trade words with wretches. I'm not in your leauge. grin
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by destino24(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2013
Get a tecno phone....get an 8 gb memory card FREE!!!!
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by sweetgala(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Samsung galaxy pocket where I'm from. Its an entry level phone just below the Samsung galaxy young.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: What phone are you using?
Why?
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2013
caukerzee: Why?
To make sure you are not making noise with Nokia C1-01.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by smyross: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2013
I Have no any reason to buy a Samsung phone because of I’m using Blackberry Bold 9930. Your information is true. smiley
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: To make sure you are not making noise with Nokia C1-01.
*Ignored* :|
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2013
caukerzee: *Ignored* :|
I knew you were using a Nokia C1.
caukerzee: Boooo...Hahaha....I do not trade words with wretches. I'm not in your leauge. grin
Boooo... Hahaha.... Its league not leauge. At least spell your insults correctly.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by GodswillAJudins(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2013

Lol grin
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by farochron(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Those that are supporting Samsung should let me interpret or breakdown the grammar. The OP is saying that Samsung also wants to compete with Tecno by producing phones of equivalent price with same features. I have noticed that for some people here English is a problem. He is not talking of the more expensive S4 or the S5 some people that have never stepped out of Nigeria are talking about.

How on earth can this silly phone from Samsung compete with Tecno Q1. A phone without 3G. No forget it there is no argument about this. Without being partial Tenco wins and it remains the producer of the cheapest smart phone in Nigeria and the desire of the majority.

Abi Samsung too wan win with 5 law makers as in Rivers State
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Dabss(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
and this is coming from a techno user.
at least you can find Nokia c1 @gsmarena.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
lobatan grincheesygrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
E dey 4 gsmarena no make am confirm phone. We are debating features and performance here not availability on websites. Give me some intelligent points.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Elxandre(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: I'll give you the benefit of being outside Naija. Cos if u're in Naija, then na 4 inside Olumo rock u dey not 2 have heard of Tecno. I tink say you dey lyk big phone. Why u no dey find Htc one, galaxy s4 and xperia Z?
do you know what phone the HTC Windows 8X is? do you know that phone is an HTC flagship?
if you know nothing about phones be careful how you talk..
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: I knew you were using a Nokia C1. Boooo... Hahaha.... Its league not leauge. At least spell your insults correctly.
Oh! how dumb. Seems tecno actually makes these guys Retarded.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tecno my foot,

Una wan also compare am with iPhone?

I rather use the samsung phone than using a phone that u fine drivers, BUSYBOX etc here and there before the can work properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.