Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone (33434 Views)

5.1 Lollipop Update Is Coming To All Tecno With Ota Very Soon / Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Lite G313H ( ₦ 18,200 ) And Samsung Galaxy Star (₦ 15,000 ) / Samsung Galaxy Star Pro sold as Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 in Jumia & Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Youngpo413: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
farochron: Those that are supporting Samsung should let me interpret or breakdown the grammar. The OP is saying that Samsung also wants to compete with Tecno by producing phones of equivalent price with same features. I have noticed that for some people here English is a problem. He is not talking of the more expensive S4 or the S5 some people that have never stepped out of Nigeria are talking about.

How on earth can this silly phone from Samsung compete with Tecno Q1. A phone without 3G. No forget it there is no argument about this. Without being partial Tenco wins and it remains the producer of the cheapest smart phone in Nigeria and the desire of the majority.

Abi Samsung too wan win with 5 law makers as in Rivers State

samsung may be competing with nokia or LG,they may not even recognize tecno sef.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Aryourkunlay(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
Samsung better pass Tecno.. All Tecnos are Chinko.. U wan compare TecnoB3 with the cheapest samsung galaxy star, for where Abeg! Make more sense, tecnocrats!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
Elxandre:
do you know what phone the HTC Windows 8X is? do you know that phone is an HTC flagship?
if you know nothing about phones be careful how you talk..
Do you know what a flagship is? If you know nothing about words, check your dictionary before typing.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
Elxandre:
do you know what phone the HTC Windows 8X is? do you know that phone is an HTC flagship?
Do you know what a flagship is? If you know nothing about words, check your dictionary before typing.
caukerzee: Oh! how dumb. Seems tecno actually makes these guys Retarded.
Instead of taking correction, you're calling me slow. Such a kid.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
Elxandre:
caukerzee: Oh! how dumb. Seems tecno actually makes these guys Retarded.
Instead of taking correction, you're calling me slow and retarded. Such a kid.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: Do you know what a flagship is? If you know nothing about words, check your dictionary before typing. Instead of taking correction, you're calling me slow. Such a kid.
Except if that was a typo error which i purposely Ignored, which i know people here are not so dumb to realize that and you, wanted to make fun of me. You are evidently the kid here. Don't start to form good guy here. I aint a fool.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
caukerzee: Except if that was a typo error which i purposely Ignored, which i know people here are not so dumb to realize that and you, wanted to make fun of me. You are evidently the kid here. Don't start to form good guy here. I aint a fool.
For sum1 being insultive and calling people names on this thread, you should be more careful with your vocabs.
Besides I ain't forming good guy. Just don't wanna descend 2 ur level. Feel me?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by samilo88(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
caukerzee: I am the one that should be telling u to go check their specs. How would you compare a low end phone to a high end phone? Does it even sound okay to u? Tech-inept kids.
Argue with facts and dont resort to calling someone kid on a faceless forum. He only asked you to check out d specs of both fones. Why dont you do that and come out with your findings. For the records tecno phantom isnt a low end phone. Dont confuse the term "low budget" with "low end". They mean two different things..

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
samilo88:
Argue with facts and dont resort to calling someone kid on a faceless forum. He only asked you to check out d specs of both fones. Why dont you do that and come out with your findings. For the records tecno phantom isnt a low end phone. Dont confuse the term "low budget" with "low end". They mean two different things..
I'm telling you. You'll think these Htc, Apple, Samsung boys would at least install simple dictionary in their phones. Seriously. They talk about specs, but all I can really feel is them bragging about their phone prices and brand names. * YAWNS *

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
samilo88:
Show me where I called phantom a low end phone? It is a mid-range phone FYI which i said in one of my comments on this thread. The n7 is a low-end droid. It is simply a waste of time comparing the specs of a low-end droid to a high end droid.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: I'm telling you. You'll think these Htc, Apple, Samsung boys would at least install simple dictionary in their phones. Seriously. They talk about specs, but all I can really feel is them bragging about their phone prices and brand names. * YAWNS *
I'm glad you clearly said you feel. You don't know. Only a rtard wastes his time comparing flagships with low-end and mid-range phones.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: For sum1 being insultive and calling people names on this thread, you should be more careful with your vocabs.
Besides I ain't forming good guy. Just don't wanna descend 2 ur level. Feel me?
Ascend you mean? *yawns*
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
caukerzee: I'm glad you clearly said you feel. You don't know. Only a rtard wastes his time comparing flagships with low-end and mid-range phones.
I just noticed I've been wasting my time replying you. You haven't posted anything reasonable apart from insults.
For the last time, check the meaning of flagship.
The current Tecno flagship Phantom A1 is a good phone offering a lot at a low price. I've never compared Tecno specs to any phone. I just love them for delivering a lot to the masses for less. Samsung didn't become a mobile giant in one day.
Caukerzee, bet me. You'll use a Tecno product in the near future.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Elxandre(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: Do you know what a flagship is? If you know nothing about words, check your dictionary before typing.

hey that phone is a WINDOWS PHONE 8 flagship!! stop being ignorant man!
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: I just noticed I've been wasting my time replying you. You haven't posted anything reasonable apart from insults.
For the last time, check the meaning of flagship.
The current Tecno flagship Phantom A1 is a good phone offering a lot at a low price. I've never compared Tecno specs to any phone. I just love them for delivering a lot to the masses for less. Samsung didn't become a mobile giant in one day.
Caukerzee, bet me. You'll use a Tecno product in the near future.
I know the meaning of flagship. And when i talk about flagship, i am refaring to the leading products under the android line entirely and not restricted to a brand alone. In that case, the galaxy series, the xperia series.....etc are regarded as flagships over them tecnos and other low droids. I will never use a tecno because they are too slow in production. Their flagship phones have specs of older higer droids and i cant go down to that level. Like for example phantom f7 which is tecno s flagship is not better than a samsung 2011 phone (s2). Tecno is made for the third-world market.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by directonpc(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
samsung go for ever pass una trashy tecno.
See P3 ram na 370mb when tecno lie say na 512mb, P3 internal memory na 153mb when tecno lie say na 500mb. For sure dis phone beat tecno for that level. Sammy dont Lie. HIT like if ur head is there and u are not fooled by tecno crap

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by lat4real: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
directonpc: samsung go for ever pass una trashy tecno.
See P3 ram na 370mb when tecno lie say na 512mb, P3 internal memory na 153mb when tecno lie say na 500mb. For sure dis phone beat tecno for that level. Sammy dont Lie. HIT like if ur head is there and u are not fooled by tecno crap

Oh boy! Your level of ignorance is stunning. You don't know the difference between ROM(Read only memory) and internal storage. Let me educate you, if Samsung phone has 16GB on board storage, you will only have 10-12gb user accessible and the rest for system. Same goes for RAM, some system applications will use part of your ram at startup.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Elxandre:

hey that phone is a WINDOWS PHONE 8 flagship!! stop being ignorant man!
caukerzee: I know the meaning of flagship. And when i talk about flagship, i am refaring to the leading products under the android line entirely and not restricted to a brand alone. In that case, the galaxy series, the xperia series.....etc are regarded as flagships over them tecnos and other low droids. I will never use a tecno because they are too slow in production. Their flagship phones have specs of older higer droids and i cant go down to that level. Like for example phantom f7 which is tecno s flagship is not better than a samsung 2011 phone (s2). Tecno is made for the third-world market.
Are we going to begin a new argument on flagship? Caukerzee SORRY ooo. I know no say you self dey make sense. Elxandre, collect am 4rm my mouth. YOU ARE A BIG IDIO.T. Am still explaining that a flagship is a brand's leading model, you open your mouth talk say "that phone is a WINDOWS PHONE 8 flagship!" Elxandre YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE NINCOMPOOP. U don make me vex main main. Abeg comot my face make I talk to person. God!
@Caukerzee, a flagship is a company's leading product in a specific sect. Galaxy s4 is Sammy's current flagship for smartphone (NOT ANDROID), Htc one is Htc's current flagship for smartphone, Iphone 5 is Apple's current flagship and Tecno F7 is Tecno's current flagship. Get it? Its a single product not the whole series.
Business depends on your capital and strategy. Tecno's in the third world, so what? Didn't Sammy chase behind someone for years before getting to where they are? Probably people lyk you who condemned Samsung without a moment's thought are now the ones saving up to buy a Samsung product. Tecno will soon move from the third world to the second to the first. Open ur eyes my broda.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by samilo88(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
directonpc: samsung go for ever pass una trashy tecno.
U had just 2 likes after 2hrs meanwhile tecno post related to yours had over hundred likes in less than an hour.. The majority cant be that wrong.. Wakeup dude price is a very big factor in the Nigerian market..

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Elxandre(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: Are we going to begin a new argument on flagship? Caukerzee SORRY ooo. I know no say you self dey make sense. Elxandre, collect am 4rm my mouth. YOU ARE A BIG IDIO.T. Am still explaining that a flagship is a brand's leading model, you open your mouth talk say "that phone is a WINDOWS PHONE 8 flagship!" Elxandre YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE NINCOMPOOP. U don make me vex main main.

look noboby calls me an idio.t.
Get that into your sill.y head.
How dare you call someone a nincompoop because of a silly phone discussion that wont even better your low life.
I repeat the HTC WINDOWS 8X is HTC's window phone 8 flagship.
you need your head brushed up to clear that dust filled brain typing insults and ignorant comments to a stranger on a public forum!
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Elxandre:
How dare you call someone a nincompoop because of a silly phone discussion that wont even better your low life.
you need your head brushed up to clear that dust filled brain typing insults and ignorant comments to a stranger on a public forum!
i nor fit laugh o cheesy cheesycheesycheesy:gringrin
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by OCTAVO: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lolz.... Una dey quarrel because of phone?
Nawa o.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Francheezy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Elxandre:

he didnt call u an IDIOT for no reason

u really deserve it .
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by OCTAVO: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
The heat is becoming intense! grin
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Elxandre(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
Francheezy:

he didnt call u an IDIOT for no reason

u really deserve it .
come on dude. that guy started using insulting words for an argument he was even wrong about...that dude is unserious
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
i love dis thread grin
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Elxandre(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
physise: i love dis thread grin
Joker!! grin
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Kaycee7(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Elxandre:
common dude. that guy started using insulting words for an argument he was even wrong about...
Guy, Cauker and I have been at each other's throats since morning and I just recently made fun of him. Elxandre the worst part is that you're even ignorant of your stupidity. Read up what you're arguing about. Oya take am again. IDIOOOOT!
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: Guy, Cauker and I have been at each other's throats since morning and I just recently made fun of him. Elxandre the worst part is that you're even ignorant of your stupidity. Read up what you're arguing about. Oya take am again. IDIOOOOT!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Francheezy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Elxandre:
come on dude. that guy started using insulting words for an argument he was even wrong about...that dude is unserious

ok so wot doz HTC ND WP8
av to do wit wot iz bin discussed in dis thread? ?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Elxandre(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kaycee7: Guy, Cauker and I have been at each other's throats since morning and I just recently made fun of him. Elxandre the worst part is that you're even ignorant of your stupidity. Read up what you're arguing about. Oya take am again. IDIOOOOT!
Dude i know i've just successfully brushed the dust off your brain.
Right now, your inner man is telling you, Elxandre just banged my head on the wall and exposed my ignorance. and you really wanna apologize to me..
Kaycee7: i'm sorry for my comments boss
*Elxandre: forget it son, i know u just ignorant and childish
*Kaycee7: am i forgiven?
*Elxandre: I dont even have your time kid.
grin grin ;P
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Elxandre(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Francheezy:

ok so wot doz HTC ND WP8
av to do wit wot iz bin discussed in dis thread? ?
boss leave am joor! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) / Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.