Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition (17636 Views)

Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) / Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition by Yorubaman40: 1:09am On Jul 12, 2013
longjon: Aren't these the same party chieftains that will vote as delegates during any primary. What's the point of using up party resources for a primary when the would be delegates have told you not to bother contesting ?

Just wondering
Ask US why they spend so much on primaries when d party chieftains could have met and simply decide who represents d party.The primaries was never certain for Obama until d last minute.That is d least sincere democrates would do.

1 Like

Re: ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 12, 2013
I find it interesting when a sewage ra.t like you claims it's laughing.
And next time you should respond to issues not mentioning people's homes! I don't joke with mine neither do I take such idle talk lightly be warned!
Youngtekkey: and who says ur m.b.o is not the man wetin concern me with all of fayemi and ur m.b.o i laugh for ur life once again for ur household and generations to come

1 Like

Re: ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition by anonimi: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2013
geeky_babe:
Seriously, I keep wondering where people get this 'fayemi is working' crap. Its so obvious dat most people who claim to be ekiti people especially here on NL don't live in Ado, or visit frequently. Pple just get stuff from all dis online blogs and make up story, and fayemi is just so good with his PR and journalists. Always put himself in d news tru cheap publicity.I was born, bred, and I live in Ado Ekiti. Besides the construction of roads, there is nothing else he is doing in ekiti. Fayemi is a wasteful governor.
I. Spending d millions to build a new govt house on top of d mountain, whereas fayose just built d present govt house not up to 5years.
2. Wastes so much money on parties, burials, and unnecesry gatherings
3. He has no originality. He copies everything from aregbe and his other APC governors
4. He's bn so inhuman to teachers, local govt workers and health workers. The teaching hospital was better b4 he came.
5. The university (EKSU) has bn goin tru a lot of stress lately because of how he cut their allocation. Imagine merging 3 universities and then claiming that there is not enof money to manage d 1 he merged them to. Whereas dis universities were all doing fine b4 he came and merged them. He is now asking students to pay money anytime they like forgetting that it takes a lot of money to run a university.
6. Removed so many allowances from the EKSU lecturers salary, all in d name of their is no money. and yet, u keep wondering where all d money is going. Where as he is harnessing money for his election campaigns.

Come to Ekiti and ask the average taxi driver, or the market woman. Nobody is ready to vote for him again. Besides, if I know my ekiti people well, we CANNOT allow anyone rule a second time. Even FAYOSE with all d love he had can't win a second time.
Fayemi feels threatened. Dats why ACN/APC is doing all dis. MOB, deserves a right to primaries. APC can't win in Ekiti in 2014.

smartchoice: He has refused to pay the State Scholarship and Bursary awards since his inception 3 years ago. Yet he's doubled tuition fees increased taxes! Though he promised to reduce EKSU tuition fees on his swearing in but alas the opposite is the case.
the teacher's salary increment he's also withdrawn which Segun Oni had been paying in full just like the Scholarship on merit!
He's collapsed the two state universities into one citing lack of funds. Yet he's building a private university in Ghana! While the citizens lack employment at home!
he's borrowed a record amount of 27billion naira with nothing commensurate to show for it. People say roads yes he resurfaced roads
already created by Oni and Fayose!

Where is the borrowed 27 billion?
the teaching hospital is a death center! A trip to the maternity section will convince you.

Interesting revelations

2 Likes

Re: ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2013
Kilo kilo e lo bawa kilo fun won ye o ati soro soro ati oponu aja ti n gbo afefe (Tinubu) se bi aditi ni won omo afete se aso kilo kilo e lo bawon soro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Management Sells Office Equipment To Outgoing Lawmakers At Give Away Prices / Kogi APC Stakeholders Give Conditions For Genuine Reconciliation With Gov. Bello / Benue Releases 210 Cows Seized From Herdsmen After Taking N5M Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.