Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Best Ways To Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Break Up (1573 Views)

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / What Are The Best Ways For Couples To Resolve Conflicts? / The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ways To Break Up by LoveAmaka88(f): 2:09am On Jul 10, 2013
I have one friend who took all of his girlfriends to the same restaurant to break up with them. Why? Because it was public and the service was quick...

Then there's this

Re: Best Ways To Break Up by LoveAmaka88(f): 2:10am On Jul 10, 2013
And this....

Re: Best Ways To Break Up by LoveAmaka88(f): 2:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Public or private?
Phone, Email or In person?
Cruel or Sympathetic?
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 10, 2013
I don't break up with chics, I let them do it.

With that, I won't feel guilty afterwards.

Too many evil women out there and I can't let some bitter chic manipulate my future. undecided undecided
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:12am On Jul 10, 2013
So you stay in bad relationships? Or you "persuade" them to break up with you?
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 10, 2013
Just tell them GTFO.. and to do it publicly is just bad.. It should be done privately.
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by Mynd44: 6:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Send a mail and copy them all.....that always works
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Send a mail and copy them all.....that always works

shocked shocked This one is serious
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by k2039: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2013
ShyM-X:

Too many evil women out there and I can't let some bitter chic manipulate my future. undecided undecided
Smart dude, so you dey fear spiritual attacks.
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by Mynd44: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

shocked shocked This one is serious
No time
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by ayando(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Send a mail and copy them all.....that always works
hmm,u r one smart dude.it can never fail, but is dangerous
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by Mynd44: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2013
ayando:
hmm,u r one smart dude.it can never fail, but is dangerous
It does not fail
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
k2039: Smart dude, so you dey fear spiritual attacks.

Lmao.. I'm not religious and simple-minded folks will think it's a thing of the mind. However if you believe there are good forces out there, then there should be the opposite. That's how life is.

You know some people are just so vengeful and hurting them is a NO NO. Because they will do anything they can to destroy you. We all look human but we don't know the spiritual powers, certain power possess. I'm just an observant guy and I pay attention to details in everything I do. So it's better to act smart when dealing with people especially when emotions are involved. wink
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
Err... I just detach myself from the relationship gradually and make it obvious. Once the chic sees the handwriting on the wall, most times, they know what time it's and they always take the initiative and keep the friendship afterwards. wink

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Break Up by k2039: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao.. I'm not religious and simple-minded folks will think it's a thing of the mind. However if you believe there are good forces out there, then there should be the opposite. That's how life is.

You know some people are just so vengeful and hurting them is a NO NO. Because they will do anything they can to destroy you. We all look human but we don't know the spiritual powers, certain power possess. I'm just an observant guy and I pay attention to details in everything I do. So it's better to act smart when dealing with people especially when emotions are involved. wink

More like Insurance Policy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by DigitalSignal(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lol
The fear of breaking a wicked lady's heart is the beginning of Wisdom, Productivity, Success and longevity! grin

Anyway, I tilt towards your position. Just a gradual withdrawal of interest and, in just a matter of time, the message will sink in. ......I'm of the opinion that relationships should be ended in a manner that the pain of separation, though felt, is minimized as much as possible!
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by LoveAmaka88(f): 1:28am On Jul 11, 2013
Ugh...that slowly back away stuff is annoying. Why waste my time? To spare my feelings? I'm an adult. The most sympathetic thing to do is to be honest and direct. Some of my best friends are exes I ended with on very good terms. We talked and agreed to separate.
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by drnairalov: 2:01am On Jul 11, 2013
If my girlFRIEND wanna break up with me, she gotta
make a 20-slide PowerPoint
presentation with her sources cited on, nd
why she wanna break up. If I dont like it we re still going
out. #shikenna

2 Likes

Re: Best Ways To Break Up by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2013
You heart must be hard as stone then. Personally, I don't like hurting people - I always feel guilty afterwards. The only time I don't feel any guilt after doing something bad to a next person is when I'm trying to get back at the person a la revenge. Revenge is karma in my dictionary.

Anyway, we're all different.
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by LoveAmaka88(f): 4:10am On Jul 11, 2013
Hahahaha @ PowerPoint presentation

Slide 1: Picture of your wallet

Slide 2: List of your relatives

Slide 3: picture of your...
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by preciousan(f): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
drnairalov: If my girlFRIEND wanna break up with me, she gotta
make a 20-slide PowerPoint
presentation with her sources cited on, nd
why she wanna break up. If I dont like it we re still going
out. #shikenna
hahahha u funny die,even if u're just flirting with her?
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by LoveAmaka88(f): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Best Ways To Break Up by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
DigitalSignal:

Lol
The fear of breaking a wicked lady's heart is the beginning of Wisdom, Productivity, Success and longevity! grin

Anyway, I tilt towards your position. Just a gradual withdrawal of interest and, in just a matter of time, the message will sink in. ......I'm of the opinion that relationships should be ended in a manner that the pain of separation, though felt, is minimized as much as possible!
if a witch girl decides to deal wit u, weda u provoke her or not, she will. But God will deliver us from evil.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My To-be Husband; From My Heart / I Miss You Lanicky / Please Help Me!!! My Heart At Stake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.