Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,306 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Any Lady Out There To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Out There To Marry (1191 Views)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady Out There To Marry by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 10, 2013
i am 34yrs old male....i do some level of bizness.....i am a Christian.....i can cook but i dont clean that often tongue tongue tongue
i love kids....got some level of education.....have some specialized skills in online trading....i am from delta state....i attend Christ embassy......hmmmm enuff said......i am seriously looking for a wife now.....i don try all my methods but it aint working..........can online do it for me.....dis is my number 08066482808.......
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 10, 2013
I heard truckpusher was single and searching... You better catch her while you can.. kiss
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Truckpusher(m): 6:26am On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I heard truckpusher was single and searching... You better catch her while you can.. kiss
smh
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Mynd44: 6:31am On Jul 10, 2013
Post your picture and another of your bank statement for the past 5 months
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: smh

Not your type?

Ill try harder next time. kiss
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by k2039: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2013
He be like say OP done miss road. Desperately looking for love in the wrong place, except your prophet tells you to put a placard on your head and advertise that you are single on nl, you have no business searching for a girl on nl with the intent of marriage from the onset and it's even worse when you make it public.

But if truly you are comfortable (finance) you should have gotten a girl, it's either you have an unrealistic picture of a wife, probably, you want an ideal wife when in fact known does exist.

The other option could be that you are shy and afraid to ask a girl out, you need to start asking them out, the worst scenario is a NO and for every 9 N0 there exist a Yes.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Truckpusher(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Post your picture and another of your bank statement for the past 5 months
grin grin badt guy
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Truckpusher(m): 7:10am On Jul 10, 2013
k2039: He be like say OP donn miss road. Desperately looking for love in the wrong place, except your prophet tells you to pust a placard on your head and advitise that you are single on nl, you have know bussiness searching for a girl on nl with the intent of marriage from the onset and it's even worse when you make it public.

But if truly you are comfortable (finance) you should have gotten a girl, it's either you have an unrealistic picture of a wife, probably, you want an ideal wife when in fact known does exist.

The other option could be that you are shy and afraid to ask a girl out, you need to start asking them out, the worst scenario is a NO and for every 9 N0s there exIst a YEs.
OMG you guys are well endowed with badmouth things grin grin
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2013
vire: i am 34yrs old male....i do some level of bizness.....i am a Christian.....i can cook but i dont clean that often tongue tongue tongue
i love kids....got some level of education.....have some specialized skills in online trading....i am from delta state....i attend Christ embassy. my previous NL profile name was "190fan".....hmmmm enuff said......i am seriously looking for a wife now.....i don try all my methods but it aint working..........can online do it for me.....dis is my number 08066482808.......

fixed
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Mynd44: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

fixed
**dies**
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Cholls(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2013
undecided
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Mynd44: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin badt guy
It would help his chances
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by k2039: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

fixed
*falls from himalayas*
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Popowaa: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2013
grin
Mynd_44: Post your picture and another of your bank statement for the past 5 months
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

fixed

dies while laughing......must you snoop around.......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Godson201333(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2013
check his profile,His picture is there!....@OP what happened to your past relationships?
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by youngalex(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
My Guy u said u attend Christ Embassy.....impossible cos dat church posses a huge chunk of preety,elegant and God fearing ladies...Join the singles fellowship in ur church and ur ministry will move to perm. site sharpally
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
k2039: He be like say OP donn miss road. Desperately looking for love in the wrong place, except your prophet tells you to pust a placard on your head and advitise that you are single on nl, you have know bussiness searching for a girl on nl with the intent of marriage from the onset and it's even worse when you make it public.

The other option could be that you are shy and afraid to ask a girl out, you need to start asking them out, the worst scenario is a NO and for every 9 N0s there exIst a YEs.
dude, someone hacked into ur account? Or u tried ur first sip on alcohol today?

The errors is ur posts are fuckin not u!!!

Werin dey na undecided
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by k2039: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dude, someone hacked into ur account? Or u tried ur first sip on alcohol today?

The errors is ur posts are fuckin not u!!!

Werin dey na undecided
More like alcohol, but the errors have been modified.
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by jmoore(m): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
@op, why not do the advertisement in your church? eh...
Re: Any Lady Out There To Marry by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 12, 2013
Good luck, OP.

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship!!! / You Can Imagine This? Jeez! / Magun (thunderbolt) Fact Or Myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.