Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

You Can Imagine This? Jeez! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Imagine This? Jeez! (1186 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

You Can Imagine This? Jeez! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
~ I saw this and i was completely taken aback, I mean wtf is wrong with our ladies nowadays? Without much ado, Here's the story of this lady i saw on sexlife-in-9ja paqe" and I quote her like it is without paraphrasing

[b]Plssssss hide my I.d******i and my boyfriend have been datin for 8months we don't v sex all we do is pre-intimacy and he put his dick close to my virginal and release so I later found out i was a month pregnant I told my man and he was happy he was planning on how to see my people..in fact he immediately called his friend in london to start buyin baby's things for him....I told him I want to remove it he was angry and threatened to sue me n tell ma family infact he decided to go and see them immmediately before I do wats on my mind hmmmmmm I tot of my skul and my future I don't have marriage in plan now and I cnt be a single mother....am stil a young lady and a student so I lied to him that I went for another test and it was negative he told me to do another test with his doctor I refused......dat was how I took drugs and injections to terminate it****my conscience is pricking me now, I just feel guilty coz I can't sleep infact when I see babies I just can't hold back my tears, I have asked God for forgiveness but I don't know how to tell my bf I am confuse and scared please should I tell him.[/b]
Re: You Can Imagine This? Jeez! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
4 get these fb stories
Re: You Can Imagine This? Jeez! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=runzlord]4 get these fb stories[/quote
My Brother ah don tire
Re: You Can Imagine This? Jeez! by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2013
Lol.How come she got pregnant?Anyway since the bf believed her,who am I not to believe? grin grin
Re: You Can Imagine This? Jeez! by iceRx(f): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2013
whatever
Re: You Can Imagine This? Jeez! by DonaldGenes(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
iceRx: whatever
tongue
iceRx: whatever
Re: You Can Imagine This? Jeez! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: You Can Imagine This? Jeez! by Jovanna(f): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
What's d moral lesson of dis story?
Re: You Can Imagine This? Jeez! by gbanikiti(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Stoopid story,poor writing and... Smh
Re: You Can Imagine This? Jeez! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Forget all this pre iontimacy thing

Something must have pricked her apart from her conscience......if you know what I mean
Re: You Can Imagine This? Jeez! by DonaldGenes(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2013
rigormortis: Forget all this pre iontimacy thing

Something must have pricked her apart from her conscience......if you know what I mean
i quess she was preqnant or perhaps if she is still preqnant at all though for another quy and she doesn't want the quy to know about it....the quy no sharp sha

Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? / Am Confused,i Need Some Help / Age Difference