Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua (48863 Views)

FINALLY REVEALED! 5 SHOCKING DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA / SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies / Al-mustapha Leaves Prison, Visits Prophet T.B Joshua (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by IdiAmin2(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2013
TB don say anything about Mandela? As TB never see vision of Mandela's passing, me I just know say Mandela go survive this. grin
You know say no president in this world dey die without baba god showing it to TB first grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by nwokeomayola(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2013
the good and better is not good enough, the best is yet to come!!!!!!!
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by pendusky(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2013
I just love his charity and philanthropic. work he's doing
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by lirusehn(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2013
God of Prophet TB Joshua is my God. Love u Papa
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Alumona1(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2013
Satan hates an independent mind, that is a mind that is dtermined to find the truth from God.
Speak what you've confirmed to be True, not what you think,hear or believe to be.
"I know that TB Joshua is God's Sent. I have visited his ministry "SCOAN" and I have not only witnessed; I received a beytter understanding of the word "Born Again" I Love TB Joshua
and I always pray for him and I pray that may the Lord strengthen the our desires for Him (God Almighty).
<I like viewing accomplishments' on front page, instead of critism *afterall everyone has a weakness, we are just common flagging diffrently>
www.scoan.org
www.emmanuel.tv

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Longeria(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2013
Prophet TB JOSHUA I thank God for your life, may God bless you.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Blackteeth(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2013
T.B Joshua should remove the "pastor" title in his name to set him apart from other rougue pastors abusing the title of pastor.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Smooyis(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2013
I cant just loving Prophet T B Joshua
. He has influenced my life so positively.
May God continue to strenghten him more and more
. Amen
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Itoroetti(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2013
May God bless u and continually uses u to propagate the kingdom of God.
U've taught us how to give.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by chizel: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2013
In as much as I can't judge him for ony God judges a man,I can't believe him either
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by soledadd: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Church prostitutes that jump from one to church to another in search of miracles will have themselves to blame at the end of the day. Don't say i didn't warn you!

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by nerodenero: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Yomieluv: Either occult or not,the man has my respect. He's. One of thee biggest philantropist alive.unlike our other MOGs,who despite collecting our tithes,andd offerings,still impose a high school fees on us.
My thoughts too!!!
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Odunharry(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2013
God bless ds Man for helping thousands of people....
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by omiobo: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Bible said every christian must face prosecution by saying the truth but I haven't seen any of our christian leaders facing prosecution. Does it mean they are all afraid to say the truth?

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by mesther96(f): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2013
[quote
author=Yomieluv]Either occult or not,the man has my respect. He's. One
of thee biggest philantropist alive.unlike our other MOGs,who despite
collecting our tithes,andd offerings,still impose a high school fees on
us.[/quote]gbam! afta gatherin al our tithes n offering,we cnt atend dose schls cos we cnt afford it! imagine!
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by guddy4real: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2013
The more they criticised him the more he become large, Tuface said if nobody talk about you then you be nobody weither na lie or na true them talk. I love him die

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2013
chymystique: I love dis Man!.. I am lookin forward to chattin wif him one on one b4 dis year runs out wink
Are you serious? If your answer is yes then I wanna come with you.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by ehiblessing(f): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2013
I luv TB joshua
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by lachill(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2013
Deschil: I feel sorry for those who this man has been able to entice with his gifts and "miracles". A day will come when everybody will know the truth but unfortunately for his adherents, it will be too late. I am not "judging" but the Bible says to "test all spirits" and TB Joshua's is not of God.
. Who are you to "TEST ALL SPIRITS"? And of it all to judge who is of God or not?...y not concentrate on what you blive and leave the rest to God

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by sunky644(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2013
Ajasnoop:

When did this people visit Nigeria or did they sneak in through the backdoor?Zimbabwean Prime Minister-Morgan Tsvangirai, Winnie Nelson Mandela, Former Zambian President-Kenneth Kaunda

If you watch Emmanuel TV you will know. Even Frederick Chiluba of Zambia once visited him. He said and I quote "The greatest achievement a man can have in his country is to rule over his people as their President, having attained such position in life, I make bold to say it that it is not as great as being a man of God. Prophet T.B. Joshua is a great man of God I respect so much and he has achieved almost the greatest thing a man would dream to achieve in life".

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2013
I admire Prophet T.B. Joshua. He is a true man of God and he is of God. May God continue to bless him and give him long life so that he can touch and convert more lost souls, we need him to win more souls for God. In Jesus' name. I love T.B. Joshua, I love Jesus.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by splaka(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2013
He is a True Man of God.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Lordave: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2013
Who is that man
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by chymystique(f): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Are you serious? If your answer is yes then I wanna come with you.

I am serious...ve seen him severally jst dt we ve nt had any chat cool
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2013
Billionaires: When people say TBJ is agent of Devil, I mostly admire the Devil. Cos if TBJ is devil, then the Devil has my respect.
1000 likes!

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Lordave: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Adrenaline123: Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm.
Do not judge so you won't be judged.
why then judge GEJ?
Stinking Hypocrites.
Until religion is kept aside, Nigeria'll know no better peace.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by nancyberry(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2013
:Dna una get una month....o
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by AGgal(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2013
People can say what they want. As long as he preaches salvation,shows love to all and prays in Jesus' name,i remain his number one fan. Let God be d judge
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Christmasdon(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2013
dan tha mccoy: Whether or not he is 'fake', I haven't seen a bigger philantropist in Nigeria. The man preaches love and shows it, donating and helping the less priviledged regularly.
That's what matters for me. People can call him an occulist or whatever, I'm a fan. If all the other 'big' MOG were more like him instead of buying fleets of private jets...
.what's ur point.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by FRANCISEKE1(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2013
rodeo0070: *He is recognised as one of Africa's 50 most influential people.
*Joshua is known for his popularity across Africa and his online presence, with over 650,000 fans on Facebook and hundreds of YouTube videos which have proved controversial and amassed thousands of views.
*The SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS (SCOAN-His ministry) has been hailed for its impact on Nigerian tourism, recent statistics from the Nigerian Immigration Service revealing that out of every ten foreign travellers coming into Nigeria, six of them are bound for The SCOAN.
*It caters to the needs of widows, the elderly, physically challenged, orphans and the destitute. The church provides scholarships to orphans and children of the underprivileged, with educational support given from primary to tertiary levels. His scholarship sponsorship's have included more than 5000 Nigerian and foreign students,with one Nigerian student doing a PhD in Oxford University, Nigerian media reporting the total given amounted to £100,000.
*T. B. Joshua has donated televisions to prisons and hospitals so that they will be able to watch the Emmanuel TV broadcasts.
*T. B. Joshua is married to Evelyn Joshua. Contradictory reports have circulated as to whether he has children. His first daughter Serah graduated from London School of Economics with a law degree in 2012, and was planning to pursue a Master's degree in America.
CULLED FROM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua
he is among the twelve apostles.he made drogba of ivory coast to repent.he prophesised about steven jobs death.he is being mentioned by great men of God like bonnke,uebert angels.t d jakes.joseph nelson.i love him.i'm even with his anointing water now

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by olawaletaiwo(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2013
God bless you sir.continue work , God will alfa and mega
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by redcliff: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2013
6. T. B. Joshua's mother carried him for 1 year and 6 months in her womb before she gave birth to him

[size=14pt]thats like 2 pregnancy cycles. na wa o.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” / MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me / Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.