Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua (48861 Views)

FINALLY REVEALED! 5 SHOCKING DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA / SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies / Al-mustapha Leaves Prison, Visits Prophet T.B Joshua (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Cypost: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
israel007: God of TBJ is my God.

Let love lead
Do u know his God?
Trust no man b4 u will be disappointed.
U r only sure of what u worship.

This god of my pastor things isn't right. because u may never know.

My 2 cent
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by WukedP(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
AyodejiCharles: "There is a new faith in the land. A new faith in
the land. It is different from that into which I was
born through the sacrifice of Christ.
In the Old faith into which I was born, Jesus
Christ the son of the Living God is the center of
attraction. He is the subject of worship. All hearts
bow to him. In the new faith, “the man of God”
not Jesus, is the center of attraction. The “man of
God” is the subject of adoration. He is adored for
the power that exudes from him. Not the power to
change men from sinners to saints, but power that
is evidenced by the money he has behind him,
the crowd that gathers to hear him.
Yes, there are testimonies of miracles from the
people. But in these testimonies, Jesus of
Nazareth is not the star of the story, it is the
“man of God”, our “father in the Lord who prays”,
he gets the glory.
There is a new faith in the Land. Outwardly, it
resembles the old faith into which I was born
through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, but it takes a
discerning eye to see that it is not quite the
same.
In the old faith, the messenger is a broken vessel
through whom Christ is portrayed (2 Cor. 3....” we
preach not ourselves but Christ Jesus”). In the
new faith, “the man of God “is so visible, I can
hardly see Christ. How can I see Christ, when “
the man of God “ Captivates my attention with
stories of his millions, of his exotic houses and
cars, the names of the high and mighty who have
come to him for prayer and the size and exploits
of the ministry that far surpasses what any other
ministry will ever dream of.
There is so much to admire or adore in “the man
of God” that you can hardly think of the man of
Galilee. Yet, it is only that humble Galilean, Jesus
Christ, that has the power to change lives, and
bring real and lasting peace and joy, but “ the
powerful man of God” has stolen the show.
Oh,”man of God”, will you not retrace your steps
to Calvary, and hide behind the cross so that the
world can see Jesus Christ the true Giver of Life.
For until we commit ourselves to portray Christ
and Christ alone, Churches may multiply, but evil
persist and grow in the land, for though men
gather in churches, it is not to meet Christ, but to
meet the anointed "man of God" .
Jesus said, ” and if I be lifted up from the earth,
will draw all men unto me”. John 12:32. Paul said,
“ not I, but Christ” Gal 2:20. --- Rev. Emiko
Amotsuka
God Bless u
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by jude4real: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Those of u who say Prophetic T.B.Joshua is occultic should not be talking from d out. Go to d Synagogue Church Of All Nations to deliver him so that we can follow u.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by ifyfaith: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
Deschil: I feel sorry for those who this man has been able to entice with his gifts and "miracles". A day will come when everybody will know the truth but unfortunately for his adherents, it will be too late. I am not "judging" but the Bible says to "test all spirits" and TB Joshua's is not of God.
so have u tested his spirit?if yes,how?
haters judge not so that u also won't be judged
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by WukedP(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
ooua: I feel sorry for you, if you have tested the spirit behind T.B.J then who are you? I refere you to Jude 9:11
I feel sorry for u More Bro... Spiritual blindness is d greatest of all blindness, u can worship d devil cos of philantrophy for all i care bt remember on dat day T.B j will answer for himself he wont even remember his worshipers like u, Brainwashed fellow..
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by IME1: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
andyanders:

I feel for your ignorance for making such a statement. He delivers people and give out gifts and you pity the people that receives his gifts? Pity yourself for your ignorance and not the people. Because you are spiritually blind, hence your statement.

I pray God to open your spirit mind in order for you to be able to know who this great man is.

i pray for the day that we start 'fighting' or speaking for the truth and NOT fighting for our religious leaders. Jesus told Pater to sheath his sword. cry so what kind of message would you be passing on when 2 supposed Christians are fighting over their respective religious leaders as against fighting their common enemy- the devil. a divided faith house cannot stand. but since Christ is one, His church stands.
PS: these religious leaders are also on their race of life, if like be fighting for them instead of focusing on your own salvation. sad
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by WukedP(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
drnairalov: wow..there re more positive comments about this man nau...daz quite good..

While 60% of Nigerians live on $1/day, Africa's Bishop Oyedepo owns a Mansion in Manhattan NY ; The World's Most
Expensive place to Live
How many mouths hav u Father feed in his own poor capacity? Answer
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by ignis: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
CHIDONE: HE PREDICTED SUPER EAGLES AND CHELSEA WINNING IN THE NATION CUP AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RESPECTIVELY
And so?
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by jflexa(f): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
I am a fan of TB Joshua,i love his teachings, i love him being a great philanthropist,i love his ways and the way he preaches about love, Christ is a symbol of love so do TB Joshua. Everything he do still remains a mystery to me, you are a true man of God... Wishing you Long life TB Joshua and may this great work of the gospel continue forever.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by ooua: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
I thought you are a man of the spirit yet you cannot say for sure the sex of the the person you are quoting. Pls am not your bro (pot calling kettle black) Did you read Jude 9-11. For your information I do not worship with his church, but I believe in what he is doing and I care less what you think. You are the one that is brainwashed by your pastor because they are jealous of TBJ's acheivement. When we get to heaven we will see God as he is.
Wuked.P:
I feel sorry for u More Bro... Spiritual blindness is d greatest of all blindness, u can worship d devil cos of philantrophy for all i care bt remember on dat day T.B j will answer for himself he wont even remember his worshipers like u, Brainwashed fellow..
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by abasgold: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
THE GOD OF TB.JOSHUA IS THE GOD I WILL FOREVER SERVE. I LOVE THIS MAN TB JOSHUA. let LOVE leads
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by lukeman8880: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Let people call him wat eva they like, he remains my mentor. Others jealous of him because of his charity giving in-the-sense that they cannot give to the poors rather than collecting. He also humble himself instead of pompous as other Men of God, that is why they are full of envy. God bless Prophet TB Joshua in Jesus Name, AMEN.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by andyanders: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
donodion: Ho ho ho..they say he has devils,but he's'own devil waxes stronger and heals more and more people more than all the jet flyin pasitos combined.
By their fruits we shall know them.Simple.
Abeg make una go sleep.TB joshua is child of God and a man of God.if you dont like it,hold your peace.

Well said my brother and God bless you.Allow hatters be because they are spiritually blind.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by andyanders: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
abasgold: THE GOD OF TB.JOSHUA IS THE GOD I WILL FOREVER SERVE. I LOVE THIS MAN TB JOSHUA. let LOVE leads

Yessoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. The God of Prophet T.B. Joshua will I EVER follow.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Clinton207: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tank ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ sir.real fact
Wuked.P:
God Bless u
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by andyanders: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
jflexa: I am a fan of TB Joshua,i love his teachings, i love him being a great philanthropist,i love his ways and the way he preaches about love, Christ is a symbol of love so do TB Joshua. Everything he do still remains a mystery to me, you are a true man of God... Wishing you Long life TB Joshua and may this great work of the gospel continue forever.

Thank you for your contribution here. Prophet T.B. Joshua is a symbol of LOVE as Christ is a symbol of LOVE, and Christ is in him and he is in Christ hence his good works here on earth. Christ feed people when they were hungry and people marveled then because of five pieces of fish HE used in feeding thousands of people. He showed them love by feeding them. If the Jews criticized Jesus during His time, why wouldn't ignorant Nigerians criticize Prophet T.B. Joshua.

He remains the best EVER gift God has given this part of the world than OIL which has destroyed Nigeria with the level of corruption in this country.

Upon these criticism, Prophet T. B. Joshua NEVER fight back to those calling him negative names, rather he keep praying for multitude of people like those critics and at a later time, we have witnessed many of these categories of individuals coming back to confess and asked to be prayed for.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by penny01502: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
whoesever that shows love is from God, the greates works above all is love. Tb Joshua shows humanity irrespective of religous background or enthicity, his awesome miracles is added. he impress me, forever i'll adore him. O God of prophet Tb Joshua i worship you, you are my God
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wuked.P:
Ur Signature says it all, grow up plss Mr Jet age, thinking like one children catoon addict

Please stop acting like a toddler. What has my signature got to do with my state of mind.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by molas02: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
if me self dey do miracle una go dey form abi...............u no be god o so dt judge dat man. i love watchn emmanuel TV
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wuked.P:

How sure are U, U wouldn't make hellfire before TBJ? What on Gods green earth has this man done to U to deserve so much judgement from U?U think preaching scriptures makes U a better person than he is?have u heard humanity is a much better religion and this good looking man called TBJ practices the religion the way he knows best. Nigga,take a seat and some chill pill. Bloody hypocrite
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by CharlesRolex(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
GOD BLESS HIM
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by docadams: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
If I were TB Joshua I would be wary of these massive praises from earthly beings. Apostle Paul and even Jesus Christ were never loved and praised like this by their own people.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Miatha(f): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
See free advert from Scoan/ Tb Joshua critics, wel, wat ppl dnt undastand dey call names n wat dey undastand dey destroy. Anyways, it takes a Man of faith to recognise anoda Man of faith.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Miatha(f): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Jus wondering if TBJoshua was nt a Nigerian, wud it ve been different? Nigerians jus dnt believe in themselves, dey r like cn anytin gud cum out of Nigeria? Yes o Nigeria z blessed
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by rhames(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wher are tho ther pastors before him who keep building churches in all 779 local govts in nigeria, amassing fortunes enough to buy private jets worth billions of naira and doing nothing to further the plight of the very people who toiled day and night to make their churches a success.

TB joshua stands out among them as probably the most selfless pastor in Africa.Even Muslims in Kaduna, especially the less priviledged benefit annually from his gesture. The beggars colony enjoys trailer loads of food every Ramadhan period courtesy of this great man.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by WukedP(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
sanniemoe:

How sure are U, U wouldn't make hellfire before TBJ? What on Gods green earth has this man done to U to deserve so much judgement from U?U think preaching scriptures makes U a better person than he is?have u heard humanity is a much better religion and this good looking man called TBJ practices the religion the way he knows best. Nigga,take a seat and some chill pill. Bloody hypocrite
I can see how well u ve practiced d act of swimming in ingorance, if u can atlist practice more u will be a step close to an slowpoke, if u know the Word of God u ll truly understand that Christianity is far far above religion, its a way of life, n that is D act of following the way of Christ,(they wanna make him king by bestowing all them earthly titles on him bt he rejected it) bt today a man can call T.B his healer n he will nt be shuned, all dis means notin to u cos i can see all that has been clouded n consumed by ur Hypnotised brainz, THE devil Offered OUR LORD JESUS the world if he could only bow down n worship him so am nt supprised, THE Devil can appear as an angel of light n get worshiped by u for all i care, perform miracle afterall the bible said it, bt stop giving the Glory that belongs to God to a mortal by saying he is the one performing the miracles, Even the antichrist will course fire to rain down on earth from heaven, bring peace to the world, no hunger, settle the war between Isreal n Palastine e.t.c as long as u give him ur worship, by then i know people like u will say to hell with God
because of food n money

Now most of ur fellow worshipers said if the devil can give that way, they will rather worship him, bt how long will it last Am nt judging him, bt am nt comfortable with people like u Worshiping a man like u, am just tryna open ur Blind eyes to see the signs of the end, salvation is personal so come down from T.Bs bak bfore he throws u down millions of feet undernth hell... Blind
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by WukedP(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
sanniemoe:

Please stop acting like a toddler. What has my signature got to do with my state of mind.
u tink u are smart shey?? Why did u edit it, proved how well u dnt tink bfore u write
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by mindtricks: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Guys, I heard Prophet TB appears to people in a trance. Can anyone attest to this?
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by lawsbanks: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
prophet t.b joshua is a man of God and a prophet sent to our generation, you forgot to add the prediction of dana air crash and the various matches he has predicted. not even the devil can give such clear predictions, he may be criticised but i know and believe he is a man that have stood the test of time despite various criticisms. may God continually use him
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://4.bp..com/-iaqOWS0PcIk/Udzo6dWhsKI/AAAAAAAAAfM/4y9Y_j1WFFQ/s320/tb-joshua-preaching.jpg[/img]
Popular Nigerian Pastor, Prophet, and Televengelist - T. B. Joshua is one of the most misunderstood preachers in Nigeria. I invite you to take a closer look at these 7 facts you may not have known about this charismatic leader of the Synagogue Church of all Nation, Lagos.

1. According to FORBES Magazine, T. B. Joshua is one of the wealthiest pastors in Nigeria. He is said to be worth roughly $10-15 million in cash.

2. Africa's greatest and most influential leaders visit him regularly. A few names are; late President John Atta-Mills of Ghana, Zimbabwean Prime Minister-Morgan Tsvangirai, Winnie Nelson Mandela, Patience Goodluck Jonathan, Former Zambian President-Kenneth Kaunda etc

3. Some of his predictions, as a prophet, are are true. Whereas, others are not. For instance, his Prediction of Michael Jackson's demise was exactly fulfilled, but his prophecy about the Boko Haram menace becoming history by 2012 was not fulfilled.

4. T. B. Joshua is one of the greatest Philanthropists in Nigeria. According to Forbes Magazine, He has given away about $20million in the last three years. He was given the national honour of OFR for his charitable work.

5. Major African celebrities are his fans. Nollywood actress - Tontoh Dikeh said she was able to break her 15yr smoking habit as a result of Prophet T. B. Joshua's influence. Camilla Mberekpe, Denise Williams of Ghana, John Fashanu etc are other top celebrity fans of the prophet.

6. T. B. Joshua's mother carried him for 1 year and 6 months in her womb before she gave birth to him

7. He is the most criticized Nigerian pastor. Some other pastors have gone as far as setting up blogs such as; TB Joshua Watch designed to scrutinise and crticise the man in the synagogue.

Now that you know a little more about the popular prophet, what's your take on his activities?
SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Idi-Amin:
TB don say anything about Mandela? As TB never see vision of Mandela's passing, me I just know say Mandela go survive this. grin
You know say no president in this world dey die without baba god showing it to TB first grin
pls what do you say your name is?
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by kenmoren(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
No go buy beta generator
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by hectorsector: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Who am i to judge another man's servant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” / MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me / Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.