Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua (48859 Views)

FINALLY REVEALED! 5 SHOCKING DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA / SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies / Al-mustapha Leaves Prison, Visits Prophet T.B Joshua (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Soloter(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
dan tha mccoy: Whether or not he is 'fake', I haven't seen a bigger philantropist in Nigeria. The man preaches love and shows it, donating and helping the less priviledged regularly.
That's what matters for me. People can call him an occulist or whatever, I'm a fan. If all the other 'big' MOG were more like him instead of buying fleets of private jets...
The reason He's fake is premised upon his philantrophic lifestyle. Any philantrophist that gives and announces to the world has already received his reward here. This is neither of Christ nor His Spirit. (Read Matthew 6:3,4.) He lures the unsuspecting with these gifts.
dan tha mccoy: Whether or not he is 'fake', I haven't seen a bigger philantropist in Nigeria. The man preaches love and shows it, donating and helping the less priviledged regularly.
That's what matters for me. People can call him an occulist or whatever, I'm a fan. If all the other 'big' MOG were more like him instead of buying fleets of private jets...
The reason He's fake is premised upon his philantrophic lifestyle. Any philantrophist that gives and announces to the world has already received his reward here. This is neither of Christ nor His Spirit. (Read Matthew 6:3,4.) He lures the unsuspecting with these gifts.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by ozoemeka(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hmm....Na wa oh, so does he deserve your worship
gunuvi: All hail Baba. He is the replica of Jesus that's why other fake pastors hate him. They did more than that for Jesus too.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Albert708(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
I dunno who or what this man is serving but I respect him. This man is not your everyday Okotie (who changes women like shoes), Oritsejafor (who rocks blings like juvenile). This man is simple in taste and modest in doing (him no dey over stretch his things).. PFN pastors should learn from this man
B4 una chop me like Vampire, I am a muslim

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wuked.P:
T.B Joshua has recieved lately More Honor than God himself, i luv u dis i luv u dat, how else will he get u guys if not from the Public show of givin??, Some of u can Deny ur Parents cos of 10k talk more of God dat u cant see,

T.B Joshua has already recieved his reward here on earth,

There are many M.O.Gs Giving far more better than him bt u will neva here it cos they dnt organise video coverage to show off wat they are giving to the poor in other to recieve praises from men,

Some M.O.Gs Prints Millions of copies of daily devotional n Bibles worth Millions of dollars dat hav saved n changed lifes n distribute them all across the world without making a single noise about it, yet we here life changing testimonies too, Greedy people will always prefare gift n money instead of knowledge to make same...

Remember a friend of the world is an enemy Of God, forbes this n forbes dat, somtimes i wonder,

during the time of Jesus, after feeding the 5000, most of them use to come to him not cos of the word bt to be feed of same, T.B Joshua is without the word n thats why He is using food n gifts to draw people closer cos he knows how well people love eatin n drinking n gifts,

U WONDER WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS GO TO WEDDING RECEPTIONS INSTEAD OF D WEDDING PROPER?? THE ANSWER IS FOOD N DRINKS,
Even the devil tried to tempt Jesus with same.. To the world once u are a man o God n u dnt openly give u are fake, i ve tasted the Spirit behind T.B its nt Of God.. I pray ur eyes be opened all yeah M.O.G worshipers, soon b4 its too late Dats All!!!

Abegy,make we hear word. This man is better than most of your Private Jet flying pastors. A philanthropist pagan or satanist is a million times better a Jesus worshipping miser. So people still think like U in this jet age,when scientists are thinking of making the world a better place.. Mtschew
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by glories: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
TBJ means so many thing to so many. people To me ..he is the best for now. though the best is. yet to come
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by dnawah(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lovine: Church prostitutes that jump from one to church to another in search of miracles will have themselves to blame at the end of the day. Don't say i didn't warn you!

No church can save you but JESUS
then where can someone receive Jesus?in the river or church?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Mmadu111: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tonto Dikeh stopped smoking habit for real? Thank God who used pastor T.B Joshua to deliver her.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by glories: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
The truth is always very bitter.and we all know it and profame to be ignorant.The work of a man shows who he is.you can't deny it. This man has done great both for the nation and the people and very humble modest and truthful
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by emmille(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Let the tares and the wheat grow together until that day. For now, suspend judgement. smiley
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by AyodejiCharles(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
"There is a new faith in the land. A new faith in
the land. It is different from that into which I was
born through the sacrifice of Christ.
In the Old faith into which I was born, Jesus
Christ the son of the Living God is the center of
attraction. He is the subject of worship. All hearts
bow to him. In the new faith, “the man of God”
not Jesus, is the center of attraction. The “man of
God” is the subject of adoration. He is adored for
the power that exudes from him. Not the power to
change men from sinners to saints, but power that
is evidenced by the money he has behind him,
the crowd that gathers to hear him.
Yes, there are testimonies of miracles from the
people. But in these testimonies, Jesus of
Nazareth is not the star of the story, it is the
“man of God”, our “father in the Lord who prays”,
he gets the glory.
There is a new faith in the Land. Outwardly, it
resembles the old faith into which I was born
through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, but it takes a
discerning eye to see that it is not quite the
same.
In the old faith, the messenger is a broken vessel
through whom Christ is portrayed (2 Cor. 3....” we
preach not ourselves but Christ Jesus”). In the
new faith, “the man of God “is so visible, I can
hardly see Christ. How can I see Christ, when “
the man of God “ Captivates my attention with
stories of his millions, of his exotic houses and
cars, the names of the high and mighty who have
come to him for prayer and the size and exploits
of the ministry that far surpasses what any other
ministry will ever dream of.
There is so much to admire or adore in “the man
of God” that you can hardly think of the man of
Galilee. Yet, it is only that humble Galilean, Jesus
Christ, that has the power to change lives, and
bring real and lasting peace and joy, but “ the
powerful man of God” has stolen the show.
Oh,”man of God”, will you not retrace your steps
to Calvary, and hide behind the cross so that the
world can see Jesus Christ the true Giver of Life.
For until we commit ourselves to portray Christ
and Christ alone, Churches may multiply, but evil
persist and grow in the land, for though men
gather in churches, it is not to meet Christ, but to
meet the anointed "man of God" .
Jesus said, ” and if I be lifted up from the earth,
will draw all men unto me”. John 12:32. Paul said,
“ not I, but Christ” Gal 2:20. --- Rev. Emiko
Amotsuka

1 Like

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by TAILAS01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
God of TBJ is mY God...
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by tical(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
Billionaires: When people say TBJ is agent of Devil, I mostly admire the Devil. Cos if TBJ is devil, then the Devil has my respect.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Tinyemeka(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
In my humble opinion, I think it is a dangerous thing for a pastor to be discussed on the basis of his monetary net worth and the kind of dignitaries who visit him.

OP, you put him in a bad position.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by princesoft6(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
If T.B JOSHUA(PROPHET) IS OCCULTIC, BAD, BLIND OR EVEN THE DEVIL WE HEAR ABOUT, THEN AM PROUD TO BE A FRIEND OF THE DEVIL. If u don't like it abeg, hang urself 4 me.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by ignis: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
I love T.B Joshua, he is my favourite pastor in Nigeria.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by ooua: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
I feel sorry for you, if you have tested the spirit behind T.B.J then who are you? I refere you to Jude 9:11
Wuked.P:
, i ve tasted the Spirit behind T.B its nt Of God.. I pray ur eyes be opened all yeah M.O.G worshipers, soon b4 its too late Dats All!!!
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by deebrain(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2013
Billionaires: When people say TBJ is agent of Devil, I mostly admire the Devil. Cos if TBJ is devil, then the Devil has my respect.

the most controversial post but it deserves a million likes!
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by drnairalov: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
wow..there re more positive comments about this man nau...daz quite good..

While 60% of Nigerians live on $1/day, Africa's Bishop Oyedepo owns a Mansion in Manhattan NY ; The World's Most
Expensive place to Live
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by idlatest(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
A guy once said, If u re not sure of heaven do anyfin to get money wen u re stil in dis earth
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by stuhporh: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
Soloter: The reason He's fake is premised upon his philantrophic lifestyle. Any philantrophist that gives and announces to the world has already received his reward here. This is neither of Christ nor His Spirit. (Read Matthew 6:3,4.) He lures the unsuspecting with these gifts. The reason He's fake is premised upon his philantrophic lifestyle. Any philantrophist that gives and announces to the world has already received his reward here. This is neither of Christ nor His Spirit. (Read Matthew 6:3,4.) He lures the unsuspecting with these gifts. The reason He's fake is premised upon his philantrophic lifestyle. Any philantrophist that gives and announces to the world has already received his reward here. This is neither of Christ nor His Spirit. (Read Matthew 6:3,4.) He lures the unsuspecting with these gifts.

You are not fit to quote bible passages. because the bible also deter us from judging anyone. that bible also said "by their fruis you shall know them" you must have a point to say he is fake. Am not a worshipper in his church, but in truth, looking at him, he is a calm, he helps the needy (love) which is the Greatest commandment. your reply already tells what kind pof church you go to.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by andyanders: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
gunuvi: All hail Baba. He is the replica of Jesus that's why other fake pastors hate him. They did more than that for Jesus too.

Prophet T.B.Joshua is a gift to this generation and the entire world as he has impacted on several souls across the globe.

I love his person, his ministry and his wise men because he is a True Man of God. Never EVER have we witnessed the true manifestation of God's work through any man than Prophet T.B Joshua in this generation. Never.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by stuhporh: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
sanniemoe: I dunno who or what this man is serving but I respect him. This man is not your everyday Okotie (who changes women like shoes), Oritsejafor (who rocks blings like juvenile). This man is simple in taste and modest in doing (him no dey over stretch his things).. PFN pastors should learn from this man

Exactly. he is a muslim. and a Muslim commends the act of a man of GOD is one thing the heavens will rejoice about. because he has been able to model his life in such away to attract positive comment to the name of our lord Jesus Christ. Now lets leave the judgment to the last day. KUDOS to you @sanniemoe
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by tical(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
sanniemoe: I dunno who or what this man is serving but I respect him. This man is not your everyday Okotie (who changes women like shoes), Oritsejafor (who rocks blings like juvenile). This man is simple in taste and modest in doing (him no dey over stretch his things).. PFN pastors should learn from this man
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by Canisma(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
Those people claiming to have tested the spirit behind T.B Joshua should also present themselves so that we could also test the spirits behind them. You dream and see snakes and masquerades in the night, yet you come here to claim to be able to test a pastor's spirit, instead of going for deliverance. T.B Joshua haters are just annoying. Mtcheew
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by andyanders: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Deschil: I feel sorry for those who this man has been able to entice with his gifts and "miracles". A day will come when everybody will know the truth but unfortunately for his adherents, it will be too late. I am not "judging" but the Bible says to "test all spirits" and TB Joshua's is not of God.

I feel for your ignorance for making such a statement. He delivers people and give out gifts and you pity the people that receives his gifts? Pity yourself for your ignorance and not the people. Because you are spiritually blind, hence your statement.

I pray God to open your spirit mind in order for you to be able to know who this great man is.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by rezzy: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=Imanuel Jannah]

2. Africa's greatest and most influential leaders visit him regularly. A few names are; late President John Atta-Mills of Ghana, Zimbabwean Prime Minister-Morgan Tsvangirai, Winnie Nelson Mandela, Patience Goodluck Jonathan, Former Zambian President-Kenneth Kaunda etc[quote]

Not until president Barack Obama visits him, i won't comment.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by CHIDONE: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
HE PREDICTED SUPER EAGLES AND CHELSEA WINNING IN THE NATION CUP AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RESPECTIVELY
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by donodion(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ho ho ho..they say he has devils,but he's'own devil waxes stronger and heals more and more people more than all the jet flyin pasitos combined.
By their fruits we shall know them.Simple.
Abeg make una go sleep.TB joshua is child of God and a man of God.if you dont like it,hold your peace.
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by WukedP(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
sanniemoe:

Abegy,make we hear word. This man is better than most of your Private Jet flying pastors. A philanthropist pagan or satanist is a million times better a Jesus worshipping miser. So people still think like U in this jet age,when scientists are thinking of making the world a better place.. Mtschew
Ur Signature says it all, grow up plss Mr Jet age, thinking like one children catoon addict
Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by adwem2003(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
biafranqueen: Pastor please use your gift to eliminate the greed and atrocities of our leaders. Please cast out the demons that allow them steal billions every term from the masses
Please use your gifts to create jobs for all the jobless youths, fathers and mothers.( 1O Million people for starts ok even 1 million, I will actually even go for 10,000)
Please help the masses think more positive and love there brother and themselves.
Please use your gifts to make all Rossnik and others dreams come true that Nigeria will be as prosperous and developed more then the west.
Please use your gifts to part the oil from the polluted sea, so Delta people can fish and have a clean environment..
Please use half that cash and build a major health care facility so my people don't have to fly out of the country for treatment.
That is the activity that will shut down non- believers even one or two if its too much at once.

Mumu, na d man only go do all these things? no be human like you?

Re: Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua by IME1: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
Blov: speak evil of no man, so He said!!

there is a difference between what u think is evil about what people say and what is truth or fact or hearsay grin

pls if this should be quoted generally, no one would or should speak evil of Charly boy, Jonathan, his wife, Nigerian artistes who didnt donate to OJB, Tonto Dikeh etc.
but if this phrase is solely against speaking 'evil' against 'religious' personalities then 'He' would not have called them, 'brooding vipers' Amos would not have spoken to the prophets in his time (read the book of Amos), Paul would not have talked about ... everyone he talked about, G. Craig Lewis would not have talked about the truth of hip hop...
and the nairaland post about 'what u comment on the internet can land u in jail' would not have been challenged by some commentators of that thread that said, 'those it mean there is no freedom of speech; where is the democracy...' etc.
NB:
this comment of mine is focused on the quoted phrase not on the Person featured on this thread. thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me / Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” / Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.