Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. (32066 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by omonnakoda: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by omonnakoda: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2013
LAGOS — Emotion ran high, Monday, at the Bar Beach Police Division, following revelation by a Primary 5 pupil of how her 57-year-old father had been having carnal knowledge of her in the last three months.

The primary school pupil during interrogation said her mother brought her to her father after years of separation, adding that since the sacrilegious act began, her father had been giving her N200 as pocket money to school.

Unsure of who to confide in, she said she told her mother during one of her visits only for the father to dismiss the claim, stating that he could not bring himself that low as to having carnal knowledge of his biological daughter.

But the bubble burst after she summoned courage to tell her head teacher, who invited the police.

According to the pupil, “ when I was reunited with my father, I was happy because I was living with an aunt in the village since my parents separated. He usually told me that I would take the place of my mother in his life since my mother had divorced him. I did not know what he meant until he started having carnal knowledge of me at night.

“At a point, I got tired and insulted him. Then, he started beating me and changed his loving nature. He would beat me and strip me Unclad and have his way whenever he wanted.

When I attempted to scream, he would hit me harder and cover my mouth. He later apologized, telling me he would buy me a car. All I want at the moment is for my father to be punished for what he did to me.”

But her 57-year-old father, Nwafor Iko, described her daughter’s claim as mere allegation. Ikoro said he only beat his daughter after he discovered she was in an amorous relationship with an unnamed man.

The matter, according to Police sources, was immediately charged to the Igbosere Magistrate Court, from where Ikoro was remanded in prison custody until his application bail would be considered.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by omonnakoda: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2013
Hoon Wah For !!
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by omonnakoda: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Amadaz(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
When this spiritual something hold man, river niger go be like kainji dam
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by bukatyne(f): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
I am trying to understand the mother's blame here:

Was the she one that laid the bed for them or did she determine the girl the father should sleep with?
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
grin grin nice 1 dear,but we all knw whr it hapns evryday!!!
omonnakoda: LAGOS — Emotion ran high, Monday, at the Bar Beach Police Division, following revelation by a Primary 5 pupil of how her 57-year-old father had been having carnal knowledge of her in the last three months.

The primary school pupil during interrogation said her mother brought her to her father after years of separation, adding that since the sacrilegious act began, her father had been giving her N200 as pocket money to school.

Unsure of who to confide in, she said she told her mother during one of her visits only for the father to dismiss the claim, stating that he could not bring himself that low as to having carnal knowledge of his biological daughter.

But the bubble burst after she summoned courage to tell her head teacher, who invited the police.

According to the pupil, “ when I was reunited with my father, I was happy because I was living with an aunt in the village since my parents separated. He usually told me that I would take the place of my mother in his life since my mother had divorced him. I did not know what he meant until he started having carnal knowledge of me at night.

“At a point, I got tired and insulted him. Then, he started beating me and changed his loving nature. He would beat me and strip me Unclad and have his way whenever he wanted.

When I attempted to scream, he would hit me harder and cover my mouth. He later apologized, telling me he would buy me a car. All I want at the moment is for my father to be punished for what he did to me.”

But her 57-year-old father, Nwafor Iko, described her daughter’s claim as mere allegation. Ikoro said he only beat his daughter after he discovered she was in an amorous relationship with an unnamed man.

The matter, according to Police sources, was immediately charged to the Igbosere Magistrate Court, from where Ikoro was remanded in prison custody until his application bail would be considered.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by TV01(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
bukatyne: I am trying to understand the mother's blame here:

Was the she one that laid the bed for them or did she determine the girl the father should sleep with?

The mother is in no way to blame for the heinous act of the father. That is his evil and his alone.

The facts are clear;
- She was responsible for upkeep (so she had enough money to cater for them)
- She mean't to send them allowance at her mothers
- She was more than capable of looking after these kids.

- She left for another "man"
- There is no mention of her visiting or trying to secure custody for the two years since the man "claimed" them
- She knew her husband was an abuser and spendthrift. Did she send money to them there? How? I'd doubt that.
- At a guess she put her new relationship before her children.

QED, a simple unbiased look at the facts as presented. She could have done better for those kids, therein lies her culpability. It's nothing to do with the crime per se.

Don't let those with agendas to poison relationships between men and women deceive you. She is not being faulted for his actions, but her own.

Twisting the story by alleging she may be living in a cardboard box under a bridge or such nonsense is typical of our own dear "moral crusader". Whilst trotting out the old "men will soon be here to blame her for not fulfilling his sexual needs", is the sorry refrain of the forums leading bull-dyke (ooops sorry, I thought everyone knew!)

Lets be more critical and objective than to allow those with hidden agendas to lead our discussions, whoever they are. And most especially when they are toxic to harmonious relationships between us.

May the lord provide comfort and healing here. It's tragic no matter ones perspective.

TV
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by cosify: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
(1)The man's marriage failed somewhat (2)He was then unable to control his libido(3)He responded to his libido by defiling his daughters which was incestuous. (4)He said it's d devil's work which is annoying.The devil can b resisted.He has reduced himself to nothing but a lower animal where incest is a normal practice.He should be made to face d full wrath of d law because he has brought stigma and rejection to his daughters.Should i say 'shame on him?'. Yes.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by bukatyne(f): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
TV01:

The mother is in no way to blame for the heinous act of the father. That is his evil and his alone.

The facts are clear;
- She was responsible for upkeep (so she had enough money to cater for them)
- She mean't to send them allowance at her mothers
- She was more than capable of looking after these kids.

- She left for another "man"
- There is no mention of her visiting or trying to secure custody for the two years since the man "claimed" them
- She knew her husband was an abuser and spendthrift. Did she send money to them there? How? I'd doubt that.
- At a guess she put her new relationship before her children.

QED, a simple unbiased look at the facts as presented. She could have done better for those kids, therein lies her culpability. It's nothing to do with the crime per se.

Don't let those with agendas in to poison relationships between men and women. She is not being faulted for his actions, but her own

Twisting the story by alleging she may be living in a cardboard box under a bridge or such nonsense is typical of our own dear "moral crusader. Whilst trotting out the old "men will soon be here to blame her for not fulfilling his sexual needs", is the sorry refrain of the forums leading bull-dyke (ooops, I thought everyone knew!)

Lets be more critical and objective than to allow those with hidden agendas to lead our discussions,whoever they are, avd most especially when they are toxic.

TV

The abuse obviously started after she left their father.

I'm afraid that those blaming the woman for the act of the father are actually trying to say that 'a father is not capable and responsible enough to take care of the children he birthed.'

If the woman was leaving for another man, who was the best person to leave the kids with if not their own real biological father? Does the children not belong to the father anymore? Wouldn't the father claim the children?

If the mother were to sleep with her son, would we find a way to blame the father?

Even when women try to defend men saying they are responsible and such behaviours are out of line, some men in a bid to shift the blame to the woman would end up painting themselves as irresponsible, illogical and senseless creatures who can't think for themselves and differentiate between right and wrong.

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by TV01(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
bukatyne: The abuse obviously started after she left their father.

And I won't argue that point

bukatyne:
I'm afraid that those blaming the woman for the act of the father are actually trying to say that 'a father is not capable and responsible enough to take care of the children he birthed.'

She is not being held responsible for what he did. I stated that quite clearly.
We have seen clearly what this particular man he is capable of.

bukatyne:
If the woman was leaving for another man, who was the best person to leave the kids with if not their own real biological father? Does the children not belong to the father anymore? Wouldn't the father claim the children?

So why did she take them to her mother in the first instance? She alleges "battery", so she must have known he was an irresponsible, abusive man. And poor to boot. (note her kids are seeing this as her 'leaving for another man')

The childrens immediate well-being should have been priority. The notion of claiming is somewhat misplaced here,and not really an excuse.

bukatyne:
If the mother were to sleep with her son, would we find a way to blame the father?

I'll say this for the last time, she is not to blame for that. For what he did. And it wouldn't change if the positions were reversed either.

bukatyne:
Even when women try to defend men saying they are responsible and such behaviours are out of line, some men in a bid to shift the blame to the woman would end up painting themselves as irresponsible, illogical and senseless creatures who can't think for themselves and differentiate between right and wrong.

Be as that may be, let every man (or woman) be judged for their actions and not all men judged for the actions of one. Sweeping generalisations or stereotypes are not required

His crime has no excuse or justification - by men or women. And the mother could have done better. For what it's worth, I'm happy to think that she wishes she had.

TV
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by bukatyne(f): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
TV01:

And I won't argue that point

She is not being held responsible for what he did. I stated that quite clearly.
We have seen clearly what this particular man he is capable of.

So why did she take them to her mother in the first instance? She alleges "battery", so she must have known he was an irresponsible, abusive man. And poor to boot. (vote her kids are seeing this as her 'leaving for another man')

The childrens immediate well-being should have been priority. The notion of claiming is somewhat misplaced here,and not really an excuse.

I'll say this for the last time, she is not to blame her for that. And it wouldn't change if the positions were reversed either.

His crime has no excuse or justification - by men or women. And the mother could have done better. For what it's worth, I'm happy to think that she wishes she had.

TV

Oh yeah, that is human nature for you. Even if the mother was still staying with them when the father molested them, she would have wished she did better.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by TV01(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
bukatyne: Oh yeah, that is human nature for you. Even if the mother was still staying with them when the father molested them, she would have wished she did better.

Agreed, and that would cast a different light on her actions, but not on his.

TV
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Shinatu: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
If the woman had molested the son, would you have 'blamed' the man for leaving the son with the mother?

That's a question to be answered.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by iszynoni: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
this is a gruesome act, you deserve prosecution.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by omalicha89: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
Their mama na oloriburuku..Daz all
Not true jor,its d man thats d big oloriburuku,my mom wasnt around for the bulk of my childhood and i got double the care and supervision my brother had from my dad.before u tell me that hes an agbero remember he sired this girls from his loins and ive seen worse ppl protect their daughters fiercly.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
taryour:

My dear I understand you perfectly well,I read and understand the story very well too.she took a great step by leaving her husband for her safety. My point is that she must have been aware that the useless father had gone to take thoes kids from her mother where she left them initially. And for christ sake she herself knew leaving them$ with their father wasn't safe which was the reason she took them to her mother. Now my point is when she heard their father had taken them back,why dint she go back there and fought tooth and nail with the man to have them with her,even if it meant crying and attracting neighbours and sympathisers to her aid,and woe betide who will stop her then. Everyone in that environment can not be insane to see how insane it is for those kids to stay with their father alone at such age with the kind of job he does. What good thinking and act can come out of a bus driver/agero/tout who goes abt with messed up life. No matter how much suffering she was going tru in ibadan where she was,either squatting or living in a one room or half room or even an uncompleted building without a room,her kids are stil safe with her and would have provided them more protection. Debrief you and I know this very very well,NINE months isn't a joke oo. If I leave my husband (God forbid) I go with my kids either their father is rich or poor, good or bad. Gaskia

God bless U. I'm currently helping out these kids from a broken home. They're 2boys and a girl. The stupid mother left the kids to remarry and for the past 4years,they've not set their eyes on their mum. Not that the father is terrible but he's jobless,he can hardly feed himself,not to talk of the kids. Feeding isn't a problem as much as the safety of these kids esp the girl. She is being sent on ridiculous errands,even at night.. The funny thing is that she doesn't even recognize her mum. This whole thing leaves me confused and wondering why and how on earth a mother can be so callous and heartless..
Back to the topic,that woman's integrity is to be questioned.why didn't she go back? She must have been wayward herself or she just doesn't care about her kids
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
ty osho:

i dont believe you should apologise debrief.The man defiled his daughters because that is who he is and not necessarily because of the absence of his wife.We have heard cases of men defiling daughters in homes where the mothers are present.An irresponsible man is an irresponsible man.That is first and foremost the koko before trying to weigh the mothers' action or lack of it.
Don't u think it would have been a bit difficult to defile both girls with the presence of their mum
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
Their mama na oloriburuku..Daz all

OLORIBURUKU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by timilehing(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
forginess from who?
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by thorpido(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
peppy luv: grin Pls shake ur head 4 ur silly ugly sister that got molested by....( U knw na)
you don't know any better.It's your upbringing.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by godman01(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow. Simply could not control his flesh and wrong desires.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by lawsonoladie: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
what, y z e beggin 4 forgivnes wen e was sleeping wit his daughters didn't e no its wrong? e shld b dealt d most severe punishment there is 4 such crime cheesy [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by debbleopto: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2013
debrief08: Tayour did you read the story?
She said she left the girls with her mom, left her home where she was being battered even though she was responsible for the upkeep, she left the girls with her mom, their father went to take them, who will deny a man the custody of his kids? Except she went to court which am sure she couldn't afford to while she was trying to hustle for their feeding and probably education.
Please let's stop always trying to blamde women for the actions of others. They are his kids for Christ Sake, you can hate your husband or wife but no one will expect you to hurt your kids even the court.
The woman just left a home where she was unsafe and was trying to start a new life and provide for her kids.
The kids should be safe with their dad since they can't trust him who will they trust?
This is not some distant relative, its their father, even if she went to court a judge would have probably awarded custody to their father since they are above 8.
Please stop blaming people who did nothing wrong, blame the person who committed the act.
What was she suppose to do? Do you even know if she has a house where she is or if she is living on the streets or perching with someone and her only focus is saving enough money to care for her daughters?

the accusation she have is that though she have concern for them, she did not have love and passion for them. So they couldn't confid with her of this problem they go through for two years. in my secondary school boarding, in the 80s parents comes every weekend visiting their children, even with the name of the hostel bearing "students second home " let parents, especially mothers learn to have the trust of their children. do not be harsh, you will be driving them farther away from you.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by debbleopto: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2013
olamisegbe: poor woman. Guess she is a learner.if u dnt hv d financial capability to take care of d kids, take legal actn nd hv in custody ur kids with FULL TIME ALIMONY

you are actually giving good and better advice. one 16 year boy did it himself in America. no father and the mother is having re-occurent mental problem. they were ejected from their apartment because of no payments. the boy took legal action and submitted himself into the custody of government and he was able to get scholarship into Harvard university. He is still there now.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by debbleopto: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
bukatyne:

Oh yeah, that is human nature for you. Even if the mother was still staying with them when the father molested them, she would have wished she did better.

off course women are to blamed for their own action. she really abandoned her own children. hers is fare. some women born and immediately trow away into dustbin, pit latrines, dump site. Some evev flush their own, while some sell their own. Hmmm what dog will not even think of.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by debbleopto: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
bukatyne:

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by debbleopto: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
lawsonoladie: what, y z e beggin 4 forgivnes wen e was sleeping wit his daughters didn't e no its wrong? e shld b dealt d most severe punishment there is 4 such crime cheesy [color=#000099][/color]

there is the third party group to blame. and that could be the devil he is referring to. They are ALOMO, KEREWA, ACTION BITTERS A.K.A. 24/7 ATTENTION. So people should beware of these devils. It could make you the baddest Guy.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2013
AB$I:
i beg ur pardon,the bible's judgement for such is DEATH and nothing less

I'm sure a head blown off with a shotgun would cause death.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2013
TV01: Firstly, the "Bible Thumpers" will in all likelihood say no such thing, as it's not actually in the Bible. Secondly, if you were the "Christian" you expediently claim to be when it suits you, you'd know that.

Siena, ever the "gallery playing womans wrapper".

TV

Really? Because it's everything in the Bible that's actually used in any sort of justification?

TV01, ever the
"gallery-playing Transvestite", as your username suggests. Go shake your rusty tambourine elsewhere, I'm not interested in your little speech here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.