Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud (14716 Views)

Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past / Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Olaone1: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Crazy stuff cheesy
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by loswhite(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Honestly, the level of deception these people are trying to create, if it really suceeds, will be a major breakthrough in history... grin
are u saying that we shud have a single party 4 presidency?cos d last time I check it will very healthy if we have @ least two party challenging 4 presidency
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Desric(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
With what I see here, Governor Sule Lamido is not to be trusted as well because his sincerity about his ambition come 2015 is also in doubt, he said they called in OBJ from the south west against the wish of the south west people, that means it wasn't democratic, then in turn, OBJ recently bragged of how he imposed him on the people of Jigawa state. That means that he is also among the problem why Nigeria is where we are and the problem of the opposition parties as well.

He talked about people not been there on June 11 only for them to surface after june 12, showing that Nigeria already have King makers who without them, every other person is irrelevant or inconsequential. Are these same people he is referring to not Nigerians and don't they have the right to express their views? Well said they should not Regionalise the system or play the politics of Nepotism or sentiments, agreed, but they are entitled to their own opinion at least, or with his statement, he is more comfortable if Nigeria is a one party state or if there are no opposition. But to the best of my knowledge sir, the best system of market in the world remains the Competitive market no matter what or how.

Yes, The opposition parties have gone through diverse change of nomenclatures over the years because most times most of them are poorly funded or been funded by a lone man and therefore can not match the heavy loot funding of the PDP, not to forget that these opposition parties are constantly trying to strategise to see if they can break through, while the PDP shares and embezzles stat funds, uses every means available to them just to remain in power , how can the opposition win or stabilse when people Governor Sule Lamido is still alive? "The King Makers" they will always ensure that elections can hardly count and that they will always succeed in crowning their anointed humble servant with or without the people's vote no matter what it takes. Why won't the opposition parties become fraud when they most times get their funds from PDP money bags defecting into them to either to try their luck for elections or to destabilise the opposition party organisations with their looted funds.

All the political King makers in Nigeria are all members of the PDP, they control virtually all the actors of the Nigerian Economy, and because people like Governor Sule knows the secret of becoming a political leader in Nigeria, he dare not step out from the root where you have the likes of OBJ, IBB, Anenih, and co with Olusola Saraki, Adedibu etc late because he knows the fatal consequences that goes with it. Governor Lamido is bragging that he can't leave PDP not because the party is so excellent but because he has not seen anybody in the party that is older than him, that means invariably he doesn't have any ambition of bettering the lot of this country because he will remain in the PDP as long as he is part of the Loot. Even if the system or policies doesn't seem to tally to the development of this country he wouldn't mind as long as it is his child project PDP.

Oga Sule I beg have a rethink, if changing a party synonym hundred times or changing your political party will bring at least 70% of the needed development that we all crave for in Nigeria, sir please do so and leave the pride, ego and selfishness attached to not leaving your party to die off somewhere. In Ibo land they use to say" ahu ihe ka ubi ere oba" meaning if one sees something that is bigger than the farm he sells the barn.

May God save us.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Awake9ja(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
Do you think Buhari is naïve?
Absolutely! He is politically naïve. Yes, he is politically naïve. Absolutely
!
shout it louder bro

this Sule Lamido man is fearless, I love him for that.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Awake9ja(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
With the likes of Clark and Asari Dokubo, who have taken up the Jonathan fight, what are your fears for Nigeria?
It is just like Bola Ige of blessed memory and others in Afenifere and NADECO. When we talk about June 12, they were not anywhere near it on June 11. That is my worry- that people don't reckon with history- people who take advantage of a national effort and kind of appropriate it. Where were they on June 11?

I said it before that yorubas should desist from calling GEJ all sort of bad name with a si-lly defence of we also insulted OBJ and we are at the fore front of SNG,

ONE THING is clear in Nigeria too many groups has known yorubas and their ways of life so they cant dcv anybody with hypocrisy. if they really and truly abuse OBJ why did they vote him in second tenure even AC then adopted OBJ as their flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by tomakint: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
175: Where is the APC Nairaland Chapter? Children of Anger pls come out oooo. . .ur beautiful bride don wash una for public oo. . .hahahaha

Cc:

Demdem
Jarus
Ekoile
Gbawe
Take dat shait
Dayokanu etc.

Association of Clowns on Nairaland (ACN)are the names you got up here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Awake9ja(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
The APC publicity secretary recently said some governors would soon defect to the party by mid-July, is that true?
I’m highly amused. Do you know what they call self-wish? These are local propaganda which is terribly elementary. When you look at the party called PDP, I’ve been saying it since 1999- 14 years in 2013- it is PDP only that has remained. AD had gone from AD into AC, into ACN, into something else and now going to APC. APP had gone into ANPP and then, later on they are going to something. They are going to APC. Now, CPC is a one-man party. It is not so lost out on us of some parties that see Buhari as their industry. So they hang unto him and because he is very naïve, he thinks they are serious.

cheap propaganda always come out from these perpetual oppositions.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Awake9ja(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
it is evil. Fine!Why do they want murderer governors in their midst? Why do they want us to be there? Number two, this so called APC is again what you call political fraud [/b]because you may change the nomenclature - change it ten times over, did the people come from heaven? They are the same old people. You see, to me,[b]I laugh at it more because the entire contraption is a creation of pain and anger. It is not about Nigeria. They are people who failed to make it in their political parties who think by coming together they can make it.

the bolded is a true capture of what APC stands for.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by adebaxton(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
A deadly blow from sule lamido to Tinubu‘s acn.. BTW why is the shoeless otuoke trying 2 get rid of ameachi ? :DA deadly blow from sule lamido to Tinubu‘s acn.. BTW why is the shoeless otuoke trying 2 get rid of ameachi ?
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Caleboha(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Well....what can I say? This guy was smart with all the questions and refreshingly political. I was once an APC fanatic but I got disenchanted and shamed by their senseless criticisms and show of desperation! Soon I realised that APC was merely a neo-representation of Buhari's political tool box. Totally submissive to his sentiments, emotions, instability and childish enthusiasm. I've given up! If we ever hoped APC will be formidable enough to unseat PDP, too bad...they can't! APC stalwarts lost valuable points criticizing the state of emergency, talking down the Nigerian military and the FG during the baga massacre and saying very little when nearly a hundred policemen were slaughtered in Nassarawa. Every democracy needs a solid opposition. Some day we will get it right but not with APC undecided

7 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by kayloo: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hmm.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by iykology: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=Awake9ja]

I said it before that yorubas should desist from calling GEJ all sort of bad name with a si-lly defence of we also insulted OBJ and we are at the fore front of SNG,

ONE THING is clear in Nigeria too many groups has known yorubas and their ways of life so they cant dcv anybody with hypocrisy.
if they really and truly abuse OBJ why did they vote him in second tenure even AC then adopted OBJ as their flag bearer. [/quote]SMDH, Most of them defected to PDP to strengthen OBJ politically, but when it became obvious that they are out of the center(presidency) in 2007, they strengthened their opposition.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by scribble: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
they should have asked him about his son's money laundering case coming up tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by badmrkt(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=iykology][/quote]my momma told me never to ask a yoruba man to watch my back, else, i will get stabbed.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Alchemy: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
what do u xpct 4rm a loser? Mitchewwww
kayloo: Hmm.
what do u xpct 4rm a loser? Mitchewwww
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Shine1177: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2013

APC: Anger & Pain Contraption

Wow!

Oga Sulu Lamido no forget your son case of money laundering judgment coming up tomorrow because i can sense intrigues, hide and seek in your statements. That boy sentence will be use to pin you down come 2015; look out.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by arabanibaba: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
hear yourself badmarket am sure most of friends are yoruba mumu like you
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by BrightCar: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Desric: With what I see here, Governor Sule Lamido is not to be trusted as well because his sincerity about his ambition come 2015 is also in doubt, he said they called in OBJ from the south west against the wish of the south west people, that means it wasn't democratic, then in turn, OBJ recently bragged of how he imposed him on the people of Jigawa state. That means that he is also among the problem why Nigeria is where we are and the problem of the opposition parties as well.

He talked about people not been there on June 11 only for them to surface after june 12, showing that Nigeria already have King makers who without them, every other person is irrelevant or inconsequential. Are these same people he is referring to not Nigerians and don't they have the right to express their views? Well said they should not Regionalise the system or play the politics of Nepotism or sentiments, agreed, but they are entitled to their own opinion at least, or with his statement, he is more comfortable if Nigeria is a one party state or if there are no opposition. But to the best of my knowledge sir, the best system of market in the world remains the Competitive market no matter what or how.

Yes, The opposition parties have gone through diverse change of nomenclatures over the years because most times most of them are poorly funded or been funded by a lone man and therefore can not match the heavy loot funding of the PDP, not to forget that these opposition parties are constantly trying to strategise to see if they can break through, while the PDP shares and embezzles stat funds, uses every means available to them just to remain in power , how can the opposition win or stabilse when people Governor Sule Lamido is still alive? "The King Makers" they will always ensure that elections can hardly count and that they will always succeed in crowning their anointed humble servant with or without the people's vote no matter what it takes. Why won't the opposition parties become fraud when they most times get their funds from PDP money bags defecting into them to either to try their luck for elections or to destabilise the opposition party organisations with their looted funds.

All the political King makers in Nigeria are all members of the PDP, they control virtually all the actors of the Nigerian Economy, and because people like Governor Sule knows the secret of becoming a political leader in Nigeria, he dare not step out from the root where you have the likes of OBJ, IBB, Anenih, and co with Olusola Saraki, Adedibu etc late because he knows the fatal consequences that goes with it. Governor Lamido is bragging that he can't leave PDP not because the party is so excellent but because he has not seen anybody in the party that is older than him, that means invariably he doesn't have any ambition of bettering the lot of this country because he will remain in the PDP as long as he is part of the Loot. Even if the system or policies doesn't seem to tally to the development of this country he wouldn't mind as long as it is his child project PDP.

Oga Sule I beg have a rethink, if changing a party synonym hundred times or changing your political party will bring at least 70% of the needed development that we all crave for in Nigeria, sir please do so and leave the pride, ego and selfishness attached to not leaving your party to die off somewhere. In Ibo land they use to say" ahu ihe ka ubi ere oba" meaning if one sees something that is bigger than the farm he sells the barn.

May God save us.
I HUMBLY WISH TO STATE HERE THAT YOUR REASONING IS VERY PAROCHIAL. IF YOU SPEAK WITHOUT SENTIMENTS OR BECLOUDED FORESIGHT, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT FOR NOW PDP IS THE ONLY NATIONAL PARTY SPREAD ACROSS THE COUNTRY, WITH APPROACH TO POLITICAL ISSUES, NOT SECTIONAL, REGIONAL OR TRIBAL IN NATURE. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THOSE MAKING TRIBAL OR SECTIONAL STATEMENTS ARE NEVER PARTISAN MEMBERS OF PDP. BUT YOU CAN SEE THAT THE OPPOSITION PARTY ARE MADE UP OF PEOPLE WITH DEFEATED AND UN-SPORTSMANSHIP ATTITUDE, WHO COULD NOT SURVIVE THE SUPERIORITY OF THEIR FELLOW RIVALS, BUT RAN SEEKING PAINSTAKING ASYLUM WITH TEARS IN THEIR EYES UNDER THE APC HALL. THAT IS WHY YOU SEE THEM INSTEAD OF KICKING THE BALL, THEY ARE AT THE OPPONENT'S LEGS TO BRING HIM DOWN. MANY OF THEM ARE ALREADY CARRYING RED CARD, WATCH IT, IN 2015 MANY OF THEM HAVE NO MATCH TO PLAY. MIND YOU AM ONLY AN OBSERVER, I BELONG TO NO PARTY.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by rash47(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sule lamido is a true nigeria,leftist to the core since the NEPU days,was instrumental to the formation of NADECO,he and abubakar rimi being the only northerners at that time though rimi joined d consertives later on in his quest to get the PDP ticket at all cost. Lamido fought abachas totalitarian regime,was later jailed.

A politician per excellence,he has a broad view abt nigeria socio-political situation. Taciturn,ascerbic and got a cosmopolitan aura that will make any nigerian feel at home.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
slimghost:

Amaechi,Udenwa,Ikimki,Annie Okonkwo?. grin grin grin. Stop defending the indefensible.
include Rochas Okorocha
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Bodmas06: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: Aside Atiku, was Ribadu a card carrying member of the PDP? Working for a government does not necessarily mean you belong to the ruling party. Ngozi worked for OBJ and now GEJ, and she is not a PDP card carrying member.
Femi Fani Kayode,El Fufai,
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by OdionOdion: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
take dat: There are many Yorubas even on this board, who don't mince words when speaking against the OBJ's, Tinubu's and co. But we know how Niger-Deltans kowtow to Jonathan.

We know those who are mired in poverty but will never speak against the president even when he is wrong because he is "their son"

We know those who refused to join in a Nationwide subsidy protest just because their son is the president.

We know those who attack Amaechi for no reason and call him a betrayer just because he befriends South Westerners and Northerners.

We know how you get psychologically agitated and verbally aggressive when people critic GEJ's government.

Everyone knows how clannish, cheap and bigoted you lots are. I don't blame you sha, na too much kain kain!
. Love your impudence and always elated when your stuff exhibit their cherish inheritance from the pit of hell--ANGER

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by sarutobie(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

The only reason you lot called OBJ names was because he refused to be a tribalist like the rest of y'all. Nothing has changed... grin
OBJ always used a long pitchfork when dining with his own folks..and they never liked him for that lol

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
iykology:
Absolutely! He is politically naïve. Yes, he is politically naïve. Absolutely!
ok no comment.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by taharqa2: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hehehehehehehehe...... I just dey laugh.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by 1025: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
pdp is afraid of competition. very soon, they will use nigerian soldiers against their oppositions. their end is near
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by miracleoscar(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sule Lamido is not only a politician he is also a tactician,and he will preside over this nation one day.
I think I like his frankness and style.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by henrysam(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
With all these comments. I see no future for this country. Its only God that can make survival easy for the poor man here. Even the poor that are supposed to be pitied refused to pity themselves. Let it continue this way it will land somewhere.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by PointB: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2013

Absolutely! He is politically naïve. Yes, he is politically naïve. Absolutely!

Can you be more explicit sir?
I would say he should be walking with his eyes wide open because those around him in 1999 were somewhere else. Were they with him? Our people will say if you see a horse (ACN/Tinubu) fully dressed walking alone in the forest, it must have thrown the owner (Atiku, Ribadu) off. Don't ride it because it threw somebody (Atiku, Ribadu) away. I have been wondering; they abused the PDP that we are murderers, party of riggers, a party of whatever - it is evil. Fine! Why do they want murderer governors in their midst? Why do they want us to be there? Number two, this so called APC is again what you call political fraud because you may change the nomenclature - change it ten times over, did the people come from heaven? They are the same old people. You see, to me, I laugh at it more because the entire contraption is a creation of pain and anger. It is not about Nigeria. They are people who failed to make it in their political parties who think by coming together they can make it.

Classic knock-out punch! This Lamido man, is really deep (in politics).

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by solomon111(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
This thread is funny as hell.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by Pontaboki: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
You are no an Ibo Man,Onye Ara ka Ibu,oya Join APC or don't you know that APC is a scam.At least Rochas wayo man follow them
Desric: With what I see here, Governor Sule Lamido is not to be trusted as well because his sincerity about his ambition come 2015 is also in doubt, he said they called in OBJ from the south west against the wish of the south west people, that means it wasn't democratic, then in turn, OBJ recently bragged of how he imposed him on the people of Jigawa state. That means that he is also among the problem why Nigeria is where we are and the problem of the opposition parties as well.

May God save us.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Is Political Fraud by 175(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2013

May God save us.

Gbawe u can run but u can't hide. . . .na u be dis. Mr long epistle. Sule don play una 419. . .lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos / Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri / Enugu Completes Renovation Of The State's Judiciary Headquaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.