Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss (73112 Views)

Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by swagaking(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto is a coward grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by SPSpecial(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
so what............my yanch
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by leonardpac: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
Me I dey love that girl wey dem dey call TONTO.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by bigcycs: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=Anyi.]truth is we too don't care about them both![/quote

]

If only there was an award for "best comment ever".....smh
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by bigcycs: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
Anyi.:
truth is we too don't care about them both!

If only there was an award for "best comment ever on a thread"....smdh

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by leonardpac: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
Michael Sokoto: @Tontolet - u need my guy (pix below) 2 send a VEEEERRY CLEAR SIGNAL & ANNOINTING to haterz ni grin
Is he a modern herbalist or something? ....no hate plsss just asking.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by texaco1: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
mayapop: I swear I do not comprehend what tondo dike use to type,it's so hard to decipher a word undecided
She types in ganja language

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by born2boink(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
Only a set of fool will follow tonto dikeh on twitter, hate her more than anything

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Rastamann: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
make she no go off to work, make she come stay for ma house!
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by raymondinc(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
What the......Bleep! Who's tonto and who's johnson?? They ain't gat figures ina country mehn.........so squash that! That ain't no shit ofa mather fuckin topic yo! Get me something bera dudes.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by tottiblaze: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto or toto what's her name should go and sit down.mercy is showing herselp as a responsible and caring woman she is.that is how a woman should be and not drawing tatoos with ugly voice sing non sense.cos acting she didn't pass,she went to join the female artist to spoil there songs.aint she not hearing other ladies songs.she is a bitch.tonto is a big biatch
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by RedCard1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
I think Toto Joystick is right some how. How can MJ's husband send her back to work after 3 months? She was even working on numerous Alaba disgraceful n poor movies while pregnant...it only shows how unprofessional she can be. As for Toto Joystick, her fall @Iyanya's concert was an attention seeking act. Unprofessional too. Toto should better get a rest cos she and mgbeke MJ are of same material.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by digitalman: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
bishopoliver: what do you expect from a lady whose names are genital organs? To[/b]n[b]to [b]Dick[/

cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by raymondinc(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
Please! Please! Please! We haven't heard abo't peeps like steven stiga, john wood, james bond so why are these small upcoming actresses wana show their dirty lilies out there...........so disgusting, Tonto dike!
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by texaco1: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
raymondinc: What the......Bleep! Who's tonto and who's johnson?? They ain't gat figures ina country mehn.........so squash that! That ain't no shit ofa mather fuckin topic yo! Get me something bera dudes.
Another tonto dike in the making
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by delors(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Anyi.:
truth is we too don't care about them both!
Well, we actually do...that's why they keep making FP especially on Nairaland...I think (i think ni o cheesy cheesy) one young 20-something CEO of a popular social media site in Nigeria from Kogi state has a thing for Tonto Dikeh...that's why whenever she farts (even in her toilet), it makes FP on NL... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by chizel: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
I may not be a fan of m.j but I think shez proven to be very matured hear,than that slut of a bitch called tonto dikeh,Heaven knows I hate her with every fiber in me.m.j pls don't mind da prostitute,at least u hv a family and a job to do,tonto is a nobody,shez frustrated bcs no man can take a drug addict of a prostitute like her as g/f not talk of as a wife.take Kia of purity n ur husband.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by AyBelly: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Actually not interested in their mess.....but I think tonto DECAY should stem d decay that will soon consume her. Gosh!!! How dull can one be? Be the "baddest girl" ain't cool any more, miss DECAY..
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Sweetlemon(f): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=Ajibam][/quote]

A thousand kisses for mama purity! Me just love that lady scatter!
@ Tonto abi ki l'oruko e, if I see as much as a scratch on my MJ, wallahi I will cure you of your madness!
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
I won't be surprised if in the nearest future, am told dt Tonto has committed suicide. This depression/frustration is getting out of hand.
Abeg, make una give am inyanya to keep her busy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Austeenxx: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hehe! cheesy I'm so loving this verbal Clasico cheesy

Tonto 1 - 1 Late Micheal Jackson - second half. 56 mins

*grabs a bowl of pop corn and a bottle of Diet Alomo* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
I no just lik that tonto nonsence 4 anytin.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Pdizzle(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
Why does tonto type lyk an illiterate...
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by iamdsam: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
tollytexy: Why tonto dick no diss YBNL Olamide? Shebi her Mawt dey run like tap ni..lol
If she try am. Her own don finish be that. She go pack from Nigeria
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by iamdsam: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto Dic.k don dey take cocaine
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by iamdsam: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
mercylicious: I won't be surprised if in the nearest future, am told dt Tonto has committed suicide. This depression/frustration is getting out of hand.
Abeg, make una give am inyanya to keep her busy.
What about those her dogs She nor dey enter them for night to calm her depression
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by iamdsam: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
chizel: I may not be a fan of m.j but I think shez proven to be very matured hear,than that slut of a bitch called tonto dikeh,Heaven knows I hate her with every fiber in me.m.j pls don't mind da prostitute,at least u hv a family and a job to do,tonto is a nobody,shez frustrated bcs no man can take a drug addict of a prostitute like her as g/f not talk of as a wife.take Kia of purity n ur husband.
You're right. She's not a wife material. She's like a prostitute. I would Zap her one day if I got the chance
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by iamdsam: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
delors:
Well, we actually do...that's why they keep making FP especially on Nairaland...I think (i think ni o cheesy cheesy) one young 20-something CEO of a popular social media site in Nigeria from Kogi state has a thing for Tonto Dikeh...that's why whenever she farts (even in her toilet), it makes FP on NL... lipsrsealed
Sean? I think you're right
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by iamdsam: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Red_Card: I think Toto Joystick is right some how. How can MJ's husband send her back to work after 3 months? She was even working on numerous Alaba disgraceful n poor movies while pregnant...it only shows how unprofessional she can be. As for Toto Joystick, her fall @Iyanya's concert was an attention seeking act. Unprofessional too. Toto should better get a rest cos she and mgbeke MJ are of same material.
Na waiten concern you? Na your wife? Abi na ona two dey Bleep am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) / Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images / DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.