Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss (73192 Views)

Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by iamdsam: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
born2fuck: Only a set of fool will follow tonto dikeh on twitter, hate her more than anything
I think you're a slowpoke to comment on a topic concerning her. Mugu like you
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Vansnickers: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
Anyi.:
truth is we too don't care about them both!

Nice one Bro. No one honestly gives a F.uck!
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Fajzay: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Red_Card: I think Toto Joystick is right some how. How can MJ's husband send her back to work after 3 months? She was even working on numerous Alaba disgraceful n poor movies while pregnant...it only shows how unprofessional she can be. As for Toto Joystick, her fall @Iyanya's concert was an attention seeking act. Unprofessional too. Toto should better get a rest cos she and mgbeke MJ are of same material.

Right my foot!!!. I don't bloody care about both of them but MJ has a right to choose how she lives her life. COme to think of it, if you work for a company in this country, your Mat. leave is commonly 3 months (some org. are 6mnths anyway). So at the expiration of the time frame, would u sit back at home and not resume at your office? So cos she doesnt really work under someone should make her lazy or decide to do anyhw she wants. Either she rushed back to huzzle* for money or she resumed cos of career discipline, that's her biz ... so To*to Decay shout STFU and get a life.!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by socreations(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
tonto dike!!! i still wonder such a cruel collaboration of aphabets to produce an image of low self esteem who goes about looking for cheap popularity. thnk God nigerians are bcoming literate everyday.tonto dike!!! i still wonder such a cruel collaboration of aphabets to produce an image of low self esteem who goes about looking for cheap popularity. thnk God nigerians are bcoming literate everyday.tonto dike!!! i still wonder such a cruel collaboration of aphabets to produce an image of low self esteem who goes about looking for cheap popularity. thnk God nigerians are bcoming literate everyday.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by garex: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kaymisola: Yesterday, controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh verbally attacked another actress, Mercy Johnson on twitter.

At first the actress cum singer, Tonto tweeted ‘Nollywood Bridez marry horribly** #SHEBA#…Wen n if I give birth,God plz provide mii wit a husband dat can provide 4uz,Not 1 dat wld send mii bck to actin 2monthz after I born 2Huzzle’

Many who believed the tweet was referring to Mercy Johnson engaged Tonto in a twitter war - and then Tonto dropped the bigger shell as she tweeted again, ‘Every1 who comes to ma tl to Rant Abt ur FOOL MJ is a bigger baztard Dan SHE is coz I never cald no Bitch’z Name**F*ck U**
Like that wasn’t hurtful enough, she takes a very direct shot at Mercy Johnson, "Bitch Lozt her Name,U gonno Uze mii az A come backNaaahhhhh go Nurze Ur Witch Bitch** #StayBlessed"
Well, Mercy Johnson has indirectly replied her also via twitter.
The nursing mother some minutes ago tweeted:

"Good morning sweets,hope y'all good? Off to work.Mama Purity loves y'all loads.have a blessed day filled with love"
The 'off to work' in the tweet is obviously a diss - that is -proving to Tonto Dikeh that she doesn't give a damn about what she (Tonto) thinks, plus she loves her work!

Go Mercy.... http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/and-twitter-war-continues-see-mercy.html
Interpreter, how u take know sey na wetin she (MJ) mean be that?
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
Al PicapcI: despite her beauty, i doubt she'll find a hubby anytime soon...

Says?
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
REALITY101:

Says?
eyes of d gods....
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
tollytexy: Why tonto dick no diss YBNL Olamide? Shebi her Mawt dey run like tap ni..lol
1000 likes....u wn spoil all d career wey she dey try gather
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Temptee101(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
My heart goes to the unfortuate man that may end up marrying this biiatch
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Temptee101(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Upon say she get badt name, she come join am with badt character. Tufiakwa! Chineke ekwela ngwere agba aji
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by surveycash(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
English murdered
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Jovanna(f): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Marijuana no good 4 body o, c how e make tonto dikeh dey talk lyk person wey no get brain. . . TONTO + MARIJUANA = senseless talk
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by tomju(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
Who is Tonto Dike? Another slut came to fame! No apologies to her fans. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by kliq(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Lilimax: @ OP, you have a whole lot of time to be analysing someones tweet this way sad.
Asiri + Amebo + Tatafo... grin!

**Just passing though**
I really wonder...to d extent of translating it to his/her own meanin.....pathetic
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Brynelo: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Al PicapcI: OFF TO WORK!! cool stuff, silence is the best response to Dick hunting Toto!! despite her beauty, i doubt she'll find a hubby anytime soon...
..shatap ma man..im redi 2marry ha if only she'l agree...wna f*k n turn ha p*sy into a rain forest!
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by kliq(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Brynelo: ..shatap ma man..im redi 2marry ha if only she'l agree...wna f*k n turn ha p*sy into a rain forest!
Tropical or Temperate Lmao
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by mikigen(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
This is more like a fight b/w two spoit brats..i mean baby mama or nt mercy and tonto got same atitude in nollywood...mercy becoming a baby mama doesnt mke her nt guity of her saucy,manners and insultive nature..BOTH ar same 2 me! And btw, d accronym MJ cn only be used for one great musician of all time MICHEAL JACKSON nt sme cheap beyonce wana be nollywood actress...ko mama PURITY ko MAMA PURE-WATER Ni...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by charlesm91(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto's at it again. Well it's best everyone ignores it. I feel it's all publicity stunt she pulls off every now n then just to keep up. But pls she shud be herself rather than portraying the riri wannabe attitude
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by slimmygold1(f): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Toton shld b asking herself a question,y is it dt pple hate me.I dnt lik her nt even in ma dream land.Mercy is more successful than her yes,am proud of Mj.TOTON i can never buy ur album even if u sell one naira cos u sings nonsense.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by AMACRITY(f): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
lik seriously, i lik this MJ
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by francis4real(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
[img][/img][img][/img] f*ck u TontO

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
Al PicapcI: OFF TO WORK!! cool stuff, silence is the best response to Dick hunting Toto!! despite her beauty, i doubt she'll find a hubby anytime soon...

Are u serious I thought with all her attention/promotion on this forum by the oga(s) that there is a ready-made hubby for her @ nairaland grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by igboboy1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
kizmartino: Am tyad tired of tonto dikeh's controvasies controversies ..it makes me 8t hate her evin even mor more ....she jst just wnt want atention attention ,nd and i tink think we shd should nt not gv give her..2 to hel hell wit with tonto'mtcheeeew?

you an tonto dikeh which school una go sef?
Una shorthand writing dey turn head ah ah...Write in english, pidgin or your native language instead of bastardizing the English language...
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Fajzay: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
igbo boy:

you an tonto dikeh which school una go sef?
Una shorthand writing dey turn head ah ah...Write in english, pidgin or your native language instead of bastardizing the English language...

Mr Oloyinbo U for apply to go mark WAEC English papers na. lolz
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by caukerzee(m): 12:48am On Jul 12, 2013
Willzkid: Tonto Dikeh
Patience Jonathan
Berem/b]] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[size=16pt].....What do these women have in common?[/size]
sad sad sad cool cool cool
HAHAH.....Bad English.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Mynky: 1:02am On Jul 12, 2013
the both of dem are nt so interesting 2 discus bout..just old maids undecidedthe both of dem are nt so interesting 2 discus bout..just old maids
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by philogos4: 5:23am On Jul 12, 2013
Una won cause trouble between this two women ooh,
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by cosify: 6:28am On Jul 12, 2013
If those were d exact words of Tonto,then she needs to visit d psychiatrist. I dont know if she has any squabble with Mercy, but it is altogether unacceptable to call Mercy and her fans bastards.Tonto's stardom is obviously too much for her to manage.She should teach Nigerian yougsters how to b civil and not to b loosed in speech.A lady is not all about beauty.A lady should be intelligent, polite,respectful,and talk less.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Jarus(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2013
This Tonto is just one repugnant woman. The more I read about her the more I hate her. Didn't even know her until someone pointed to her on the TV screen last week.

Mscheeww

It is not their fault. It is twitter and these blogs that have turned them into celebrities.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by born2boink(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2013
iamdsam: I think you're a slowpoke to comment on a topic concerning her. Mugu like you
stupid and idiot boy, I made comment because it has to do with mercy johnson. Stop quoting for your foolishness
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by clemtony(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2013
Listening to u actress doesn't teach anytin cos dey feel dey r ok,pls let's focus on our own biz and leave dem to waist if dey like.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2013
vivacious vivi: I will try to be totally honest with you Kaymisola....U no get work! kiss
Yea ppl like u told Linda.ikeji worst but ryt nw dey dnt wake up 1 mrg without going to her blog nd no to tlk of d mills entering 4 the chick 4 adv on jst an ordinary blog, so hate on its normal, some are meant to hate nd some to count d money.#anti vivi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions / Fathia & Saidi Balogun's Children Are Grown Up Now (Photos) / Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.