Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss (73089 Views)

Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2013
vivacious vivi: I will try to be totally honest with you Kaymisola....U no get work! kiss
Yea ppl like u told Linda.ikeji worst but ryt nw dey dnt wake up 1 mrg without going to her blog nd no to tlk of d mills entering 4 the chick 4 adv on jst an ordinary blog, so hate on its normal, some are meant to hate nd some to count d money.#anti vivi
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2013
Probably, heard Tonto came from areas bonding each other like Rumuokwuta,Rumuigbo,Rumuola, Rumuokoro I presume?
These areas area filled with Kukuye, roach, goodmorning irene,acid trippin, soakers,eaters, and smoking ladies.
Maybe she needs detoxification of her medulla oblongata
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by tammyboy1(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2013
Wt i dnt undastnd is y evri post containing tonto dike must mk fp,seun ar u adictd 2 ha?:-)
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nwabiafra1: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2013
Both Tonto and Mercy ar not serious at all, abeg am not jobless make go do my job.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Kessythegeek(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2013
And tonto dike calls herself an actress...shame on you..
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by miqos02(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
kizmartino: Am tyad of tonto dikeh's controvasies..it makes me 8t her evin mor....she jst wnt atention,nd i tink we shd nt gv her..2 hel wit tonto'mtcheeeew?
you are tired of her yet you view and post on thread about her
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by gamegurl(f): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
Expensiveman: to hell with toto dic
i'm sure MJ got a movie role,Toto dikeh wanted,dats just wot i can figure out 4 d hating

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Lois20(f): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
this tonto lady needs special prayers or she needs to go to a rehab centre asap.
those fasting(ramadan) abeg pray for her because she is gradually loosing it...
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by leonard509(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
finally av joind nairaland.......woooooooooooo grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Bafan09: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tonto dike pls grow up nd stop being a bitch sumtyms MJ u're my best I'll always luv u pls kip it up..
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by EFejoJO(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kaymisola: Yesterday, controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh verbally attacked another actress, Mercy Johnson on twitter.

At first the actress cum singer, Tonto tweeted ‘Nollywood Bridez marry horribly** #SHEBA#…Wen n if I give birth,God plz provide mii wit a husband dat can provide 4uz,Not 1 dat wld send mii bck to actin 2monthz after I born 2Huzzle’

Many who believed the tweet was referring to Mercy Johnson engaged Tonto in a twitter war - and then Tonto dropped the bigger shell as she tweeted again, ‘Every1 who comes to ma tl to Rant Abt ur FOOL MJ is a bigger baztard Dan SHE is coz I never cald no Bitch’z Name**F*ck U**
Like that wasn’t hurtful enough, she takes a very direct shot at Mercy Johnson, "Bitch Lozt her Name,U gonno Uze mii az A come backNaaahhhhh go Nurze Ur Witch Bitch** #StayBlessed"
Well, Mercy Johnson has indirectly replied her also via twitter.
The nursing mother some minutes ago tweeted:

"Good morning sweets,hope y'all good? Off to work.Mama Purity loves y'all loads.have a blessed day filled with love"
The 'off to work' in the tweet is obviously a diss - that is -proving to Tonto Dikeh that she doesn't give a damn about what she (Tonto) thinks, plus she loves her work!

Go Mercy.... http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/and-twitter-war-continues-see-mercy.html
Any way that's there her own pa lava

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Sike(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
I can only comment when I see or hear them fight with blows and slaps. But until then...... *grabs groundnut*
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by EFejoJO(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kaymisola: Yesterday, controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh verbally attacked another actress, Mercy Johnson on twitter.

At first the actress cum singer, Tonto tweeted ‘Nollywood Bridez marry horribly** #SHEBA#…Wen n if I give birth,God plz provide mii wit a husband dat can provide 4uz,Not 1 dat wld send mii bck to actin 2monthz after I born 2Huzzle’

Many who believed the tweet was referring to Mercy Johnson engaged Tonto in a twitter war - and then Tonto dropped the bigger shell as she tweeted again, ‘Every1 who comes to ma tl to Rant Abt ur FOOL MJ is a bigger baztard Dan SHE is coz I never cald no Bitch’z Name**F*ck U**
Like that wasn’t hurtful enough, she takes a very direct shot at Mercy Johnson, "Bitch Lozt her Name,U gonno Uze mii az A come backNaaahhhhh go Nurze Ur Witch Bitch** #StayBlessed"
Well, Mercy Johnson has indirectly replied her also via twitter.
The nursing mother some minutes ago tweeted:

"Good morning sweets,hope y'all good? Off to work.Mama Purity loves y'all loads.have a blessed day filled with love"
The 'off to work' in the tweet is obviously a diss - that is -proving to Tonto Dikeh that she doesn't give a damn about what she (Tonto) thinks, plus she loves her work!

Go Mercy.... http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/and-twitter-war-continues-see-mercy.html
Any way that's there her own pa lava
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by litaninja(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
How does one person "verbally" attack another on twitter?
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by addicted268(f): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
We love you too mama purity! cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by addicted268(f): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
leonard509: finally av joind nairaland.......woooooooooooo grin
Welcome to NAIRALAND-A place where e-friends meet with e-friends;e-enemies meet with e-enemies and ALL meet with Seun! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by IntlShippr: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
See her mouth like removing the N in tonto in pigin and her head like removing the EH in dikeh and add c before k......sh*t girl.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2013
Anyi.:
truth is we too don't care about them both!

182 Likes

LOL grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Smile4luv(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2013
I see the reason why Iyanya chose Yvonne Nelson.

Iyanya does not want to be called "the boi Frnd" of this ill attitude lady, Tonto Dikeh.

He won't be proud to go out with her or even tell the world about her as his lover.

Tonto, repent and stop embarrassing your fans
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Peterkleva(m): 2:39am On Aug 22, 2013
And after evritin who won
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by dplomaticVal: 3:47am On Aug 22, 2013
Anyi.:
truth is we too don't care about them both!
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by tontodike1: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by adaxxy: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2014
Tonto Dike is a dirty bitch and rude,she came on board and sst I business class and her ticket is economy and dhe was feeling like a bitteredwitch.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2014
kizmartino:
Am tyad of tonto dikeh's controvasies..it makes me 8t her evin mor....she jst wnt atention,nd i tink we shd nt gv her..2 hel wit tonto'mtcheeeew?

Chaii chai chai lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Adaeze78(f): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2014
:Pis only jealousy dat is eating d poor girl up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra / Korede Bello Buys 2017 Chevrolet Corvette For N33m (Photos) / Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.