Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss (73108 Views)

Mercy Johnson Replies Tiwa Savage On Her Compliments - Shoutout To All The Mums / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
I used to think Tonto was a human being with some semblance of sense.guess I'm wrong.
So the ideal situation in her little mind is for a nursing mother to stay back home and put on more weight,just to prove that her husband is well off?
Mtchew.
Shows she's been jealous of MJ ever since she got married.
Anyway who wants to marry a dyckhead like her?with her marijuana stained teeth and drug induced attention-seeking rants.
Little girl.
with all her money(if she has any even) and her age.the little she can do for herself Is just to act like a normal human being.
But I guess that's too much to ask for

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Willzkid(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto Dikeh
Patience Jonathan
Berem/b]] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[size=16pt].....What do these women have in common?[/size]
sad sad sad cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by fpeter(f): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
First and foremost, I Don't watch home video or nollyshit...
Secondly, who cares about them and their crap anyway? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by divinegiftmodel: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
odumchi: Why is their English so horrible? Reading this took way longer than it had to.
dont mind them putting correct english words together may be too hard for them since they always quote from script during their so called movies .
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Heartymaureen: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Dats maturity 4 u, she rili behaved lyk a mother. She gat no tym 4 rubbish.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by immaq8(f): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Toto dick!
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Fabulous47(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto dick should quit jerking off jor
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Eneze1(f): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
love the way Mercy handle this
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by mariong(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
I just wonder what is wrong with this lady, always at the centre of controversy. May be she realised she's been missed (by seun's front page ofcourse). SMH.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by LEXYCOM: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
undecided shut up both of you.....
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Fananda: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Every tin bout dis tonto gal s a complete piss off..shes just too sickening...nice reponse M.J
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by kpozite(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Why is that .bitch. so full of negatives
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Ashlyy20(f): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
2day tonto dikeh,2moro tonto dikeh.make we hear word abeg!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Tontolet - u need my guy (pix below) 2 send a VEEEERRY CLEAR SIGNAL & ANNOINTING to haterz ni grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Rhea(f): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
[size=18pt]Toto Dike grin grin[/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by texaco1: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto is just bitter because she knows she may never get a reasonable and responsible man as a husband
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Charlesedet25(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
dedons: Instead of this decayed human being to be thinking of how to spending a minimum of 15years in kirikiri

she wants MJ to accompany her to the prison

SMH
dat girl badly need a partner in crime, she turn bak d lie say dat pix na photoshop....... Notin go mak Mj start-up diss wit her cos she too small. Idiotic little bastard

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by abujalapdog(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
Can anyone tell her to visit her nairaland front page to see how she has reduce her self to be the worst Celebrity that has no values /self respect for her person.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by nbright: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
She is loaded na, why would she depend soley on her husband for things?.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by splashbaby(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
odumchi: Why is their English so horrible? Reading this took way longer than it had to.
Ha! You noticed that? Terrible and horrible...I was reading back and forth to comprehend the nonsense English... You may want to think these people are role model with inane attributes to mislead our youths. The future for this country is uncertain for real..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by texaco1: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mercy johnson is everything tonto dike will never be.that is the real cause of the bitterness in tonto dike heart

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Steezz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Aint nobody got time 4 dis shit. angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by texaco1: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Whoever gave tonto dike her name is an enemy of progress.maybe she should just change her name to gladys dike or happiness dike or maybe rose dike.I think her life will change for the better
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Airforce1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tondo Decay has reduced herself to nothing...

The beginning of her downfall
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by texaco1: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Airforce1: Tonto Dikeh has reduced herself to nothing...

The beginning of her downfall
Very soon movie producers will either start boycotting her or start giving her waka pass role
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Airforce1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
Shame on you Tonto Decay

NAIRALANDERS love Odi's Wife

Bless you loads Odi's Wife (Mercy Johnson)

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by nwabuife: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Queen of igbo association dats why she fell off stage. Afta all her mouth making she went to London n disgrace!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Rhymez(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Is this not the same biatch that was delivered from Igbomatism? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
I swear I do not comprehend what tondo dike use to type,it's so hard to decipher a word undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Fireboy Valentine's Day Photos / Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) / Korede Bello Buys 2017 Chevrolet Corvette For N33m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.