Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (35000 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by pureIvory(f): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nmeri17:

Is that all cry

How can that be all when I'm yet to start.
My whole sincerity is that you leave me speechless.
The sight of you leaves me breathless.
When I think of you I become senseless.
All this is because I keep imaging myself in your arms. I see you holding me and hear you whispering sweet words in my ears.
I know it's just a dream, how I wish it to be real.
My darling, please make my heart your dwelling place. Make my dreams come alive.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by pureIvory(f): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nmeri17:

Is that all cry

All this is because I keep imaging myself in your arms. I see you holding me and hear you whispering sweet words in my ears.
My darling, please make my heart your dwelling place. Make my dreams come alive.
Tell me I've won your heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nmeri17: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
pureIvory:

Tell me I've won your heart.

yes you have kiss I am all yours now
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nmeri17:

yes you have kiss I am all yours now

.....**beneath a star-kissed night**.....

..I know exactly what I'm about to say.....I know exactly what I'm saying when I tell you I love you..

..When you came into my life, you terrified me. I was convinced that you would drive me mad with your impulsiveness, your zest for embracing all life has to offer, your sheer unpredictability....

But if this is madness, then I willingly commit myself, for to be without you would be like living in a world without light.....

..**bending my head slowly and kissed him tenderly, my touch promising a wealth of happiness***

...Please, say you'll love me and save me from my horrid fate......

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nmeri17: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:

*sigh. temi my angel. if only you know how you make me feel. If only you know how seeing yo face makes me feel. Yo name sends shivers down my spine whenever it comes up on my screen. positive vibrations. So much so that I had to use yo profile as my homepage. I'm steady daydreaming and night dreaming of me and u cuddling up. having u all to myself all thru the night. caressing yo perfect bod and kissing yo full cheeks. you are so perfect my dear. even yo thought pattern lies in the path of intellectual beauty. how else could you make me happy than to accept to be my queen?? kiss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toshmann(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
Love letter to nairalander above me? Hmmmn, who could that be?
Nmeri17. . . a man ! shocked HEYI!!!!! shocked
Next pls. . . angry
Temigacie. . . smiley

Temi Temy Te-mine wink
My princess I no sabi long story, abeg you fit reach my end tonight? I promise you go enjoy am well well. cheesy

I de solid, very very solid. cool
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
temigracie:

.....**beneath a star-kissed night**.....

..I know exactly what I'm about to say.....I know exactly what I'm saying when I tell you I love you..

..When you came into my life, you terrified me. I was convinced that you would drive me mad with your impulsiveness, your zest for embracing all life has to offer, your sheer unpredictability....

But if this is madness, then I willingly commit myself, for to be without you would be like living in a world without light.....

..**bending my head slowly and kissed him tenderly, my touch promising a wealth of happiness***

...Please, say you'll love me and save me from my horrid fate......

Oh my , why didn't you contest on the wooing thread, this is beautiful cheesy.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Jerryolumide(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
Passing thru
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:

Oh my , why didn't you contest on the wooing thread, this is beautiful cheesy.

..lol...

Sweetie, I was too busy to contest then....
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
toshmann:
Love letter to nairalander above me? Hmmmn, who could that be?
Nmeri17. . . a man ! shocked HEYI!!!!! shocked
Next pls. . . angry
Temigacie. . . smiley

Temi Temy Te-mine wink
My princess I no sabi long story, abeg you fit reach my end tonight? I promise you go enjoy am well well. cheesy

I de solid, very very solid. cool

...lwtmb...
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nmeri17:

*sigh. temi my angel. if only you know how you make me feel. If only you know how seeing yo face makes me feel. Yo name sends shivers down my spine whenever it comes up on my screen. positive vibrations. So much so that I had to use yo profile as my homepage. I'm steady daydreaming and night dreaming of me and u cuddling up. having u all to myself all thru the night. caressing yo perfect bod and kissing yo full cheeks. you are so perfect my dear. even yo thought pattern lies in the path of intellectual beauty. how else could you make me happy than to accept to be my queen?? kiss

....aaawww....so lovely....
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Peeps in,where's my dear Hoyinkansola ooh??
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Confession14(f): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
My sweet Nmeri17, my heart pains when u fail to realise that i skipped Ikeola6, toshmann and Jerryolamide all becos i love u. I know u will be shocked but u meant soooo much to me. I tried to get close to u but u seem to be looking elsewhere at temigracie. The more i gave u my undevided attention, d more u think of someone else. I dedicated myself and my all to u but u seem not ready. At last i now realised honesty and true love and sacrifice can not win the heart of a careless lover and as such i have decided to let go
*but if u beg me small again I swear i will come running cos tru luv never dies*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Seanixking: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Wah is going on here? Pls som1 call me the paramedic, am darn confused..... #wrong door
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nmeri17: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Confession14:
My sweet Nmeri17, my heart pains when u fail to realise that i skipped Ikeola6, toshmann and Jerryolamide all becos i love u. I know u will be shocked but u meant soooo much to me. I tried to get close to u but u seem to be looking elsewhere at temigracie. The more i gave u my undevided attention, d more u think of someone else. I dedicated myself and my all to u but u seem not ready. At last i now realised honesty and true love and sacrifice can not win the heart of a careless lover and as such i have decided to let go
*but if u beg me small again I swear i will come running cos tru luv never dies*

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Confession14:
Diaris God oh

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nmeri17: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
ikeola6:
Diaris God oh

e-Jolosi tongue
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Confession14(f): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2014
Nmeri17:

e-Jolosi tongue
hahahahaha....but u have 10mins left to beg me oooo...else i will go back to my caring ex...Ikeola6....heheheheheehe
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nmeri17: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2014
Confession14:
hahahahaha....but u have 10mins left to beg me oooo...else i will go back to my caring ex...Ikeola6....heheheheheehe

caring ex what car is that?? I'm just hearing it for the f0rst time. na kiaring u go chop abeg come and be mine and forsake all these petty petty online chingum boyfrenz that have nothing to offer. what say thee?? smiley
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
ikeola6:
Peeps in,where's my dear Hoyinkansola ooh??
lolz im here oh cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
hoyinkansola:
lolz im here oh cheesy
Where have you been my princess,i searched the whole universe but couldn't find you.
I wanted to tell you how my heart has been aching since you went incommunicado,that breathing without a word from you is herculean,even the sun refused to shine due to your absence and the sky shed tears whenever she sees me searching for you.

Oh my beautiful lady, promise me not to leave me again because my life will be incomplete without you sweetiƩ
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 27, 2014
ikeola6:
Where have you been my princess,i searched the whole universe but couldn't find you.
I wanted to tell you how my heart has been aching since you went incommunicado,that breathing without a word from you is herculean,even the sun refused to shine due to your absence and the sky shed tears whenever she sees me searching for you.

Oh my beautiful lady, promise me not to leave me again because my life will be incomplete without you sweetiƩ
lolzz...This is lovely,u'd make a vewi good poet..clap for urself again *grins*

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2014
hoyinkansola:
lolzz...This is lovely,u'd make a vewi good poet..clap for urself again *grins*
Awwwn thanks sweet,am kinda good at poetry but scared to put my poems on NL because I don't want to get bashed. So you didn't miss me uhnnn? clap for yourself too *frown-grins*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by halton(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmm...*grabs pop corn*
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by zyzxx(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
love dis game
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by donkross1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
zyzxx:
love dis game
guy why are you stalking me? You gay?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by zyzxx(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
donkross1:
guy why are you stalking me? You gay?
* confuse *
Are u the poster above me?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ayamAgenius: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2016
This still remains one of my favourite thread during the days I went by the moniker uniqueval. cool
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nmeri17: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2016
^^^ Lol!!!!!Memories kiss

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Ballow125balogun(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
I Love U,anytime I Saw U,i Feel Shy To Express My Feeling.Anytime U Are Wit Me,my Heart Beat Fast Because Of U.Anytime Time I Saw U Coming I Admire U.Anytime I Look At Ur Face U Become More Pretty,u Are Everitin To Me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Where Is The Cat In This Picture / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.