Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (35008 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
jhydebaba: You are as gracious as the palm fruit
I'll climb the palm fruit
And hold its two branches
There I know my pleasure is

The honey that flowed
From your honey pot
Are one of nature's finest
I long to drink from it till eternity

When you raise ur underwear
I saw a beautiful garden
Well taken care of
There I know I'll rest till eternity...

who is dis 4?
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
^^^

Br3nd4 I guess... Lolz
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by jhydebaba(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ms_Steph: who is dis 4?
it is for her of course.
Br3nd4: Chineke shocked shocked J-hyde!!

grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Jossylard2(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Love this thread.Decided to drop ma piece,though aint cool,its ma first 4 a gal! My eyes have seen faces....my legs gone places....with ma phones explore profiles....i must confess,none like you Princesa...my love for you pass konga.com advert.....though,am nt mr.perfect,please,am dying of you...not of your reply,but a whole of you.....your beauty is a joy to behold.....will make Alafin of Oyo green with envy!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Jossylard2: Love this thread.Decided to drop ma piece,though aint cool,its ma first 4 a gal! My eyes have seen faces....my legs gone places....with ma phones explore profiles....i must confess,none like you Princesa...my love for you pass konga.com advert.....though,am nt mr.perfect,please,am dying of you...not of your reply,but a whole of you.....your beauty is a joy to behold.....will make Alafin of Oyo green with envy!
you are the reason y I wake up happy in d morning my day is not complete without seeing ur post on NL
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by princesa(f): 1:25am On Jul 15, 2013
algorithm:
could this be true?
am i falling for you?
i cant help it, i keep telling my heart,stubborn as it were,
it fell so flat...
PRINCESA, u've captured my imagination
my heart and my admiration,
i would be your knight in shining armour,
to love you alwas would be my creed.
Need i say i love you? need i?...
the earth, the sky, the wind
all bear witness to my unfailing love.
I LOVE YOU MY DAMSEL...

I love you too grin

uniqueval:
Once upon a time
When affections were not traded for a dime
In our beautiful fantasy land of fantasia
Where I met you - my lovely princesa
You were stunningly remarkable
With charisma completely indescribable
You gave me a calm smile in flashes
Enough to turn my worries to ashes
My life took a complete turn around
After being overwhelmed with your love so profound
My love, we wld build castles in the air with no sand
And live happily ever after in our never never land

happily ever don't exist wink
but i love sand, lets build casts together cheesy

Jossylard2:
Love this thread.Decided to drop ma piece,though aint cool,its ma first 4 a gal! My eyes have seen faces....my legs gone places....with ma phones explore profiles....i must confess,none like you Princesa...my love for you pass konga.com advert.....though,am nt mr.perfect,please,am dying of you...not of your reply,but a whole of you.....your beauty is a joy to behold.....will make Alafin of Oyo green with envy!

hey am blushing cheesy
feeling like a queen grin

all of you are automatically my boyfriends, if you can handle my tantrums, then lets ride cheesy

ps: when you see my hussy and moda inlaw, just pretend you don't know mewink

3 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by princesa(f): 1:30am On Jul 15, 2013
Ms_Steph:
you are the reason y I wake up happy in d morning my day is not complete without seeing ur post on NL
judging by the rules, i should write you a love note

#tries to write, but gives up#

i can't write for a female, its awkward sad
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Jossylard2(m): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: you are the reason y I wake up happy in d morning my day is not complete without seeing ur post on NL
Thats because you were in my thought yesternite.....thanks to the legion of Angels that guarded you with all thier might...if the saying 'better to be hated for what you are,than to be loved for what are not' is anything to go by,i think if i say i HATE YOU!,you understand me!!!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2013
princesa:
judging by the rules, i should write you a love note

#tries to write, but gives up#

i can't write for a female, its awkward sad
If a girl is above u then u pick d guy above her same with guys.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by ITbomb(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2013
@Ms Steph. Some people believe, there is a one. The one who points, your way to the sun. A person they believe, makes them complete. The one who will support, when facing defeat 'You are my angel', my one and only. My forever love, so we'll never be lonely.
You've brought to my life, all your love and care. It made me see, when I realized how rare . .It is to meet an angel...lol..We're tight so close, your heart beats in my chest.

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2013
mikelreal: @Ms Steph. Some people believe, there is a one. The one who points, your way to the sun. A person they believe, makes them complete. The one who will support, when facing defeat 'You are my angel', my one and only. My forever love, so we'll never be lonely.
You've brought to my life, all your love and care. It made me see, when I realized how rare . .It is to meet an angel...lol..We're tight so close, your heart beats in my chest.
nice1. If my heart is in ur chest ur is in mine. 2 bcome one
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
@ms_steph.

Two words for you baby...

I'm Rich.

You know what to do.

#bestToastingEver cool

3 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by yuzedo: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
jackbauersballs: @ms_steph.

I'm Rich.

You know what to do.

#bestToastingEver cool
Come over to my man shun. Bring vaseline. angry
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Tolexander: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2013

I'm Rich.

You know what to do.

#bestToastingEver cool
i will have written a love letter to you, but ain't a gay.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by omenka(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2013

I'm Rich.

You know what to do.

#bestToastingEver cool
Sorry bro. Im not gay.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
yuzedo:
Come over to my man shun. Bring vaseline. angry

Lmao

No way Jose

Try Maclatunji

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by omenka(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tolexander: i will have written a love letter to you, but ain't a gay.
Neida am i. Lol
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: you are the only pad I use I can never change u, I only use you when I am on my period.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Adex097: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
*sits on the couch with a cup of chilled cassava flakes in his hand*
#learning mode activated#
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
Jack bauers balls grin
I swear he was the one above me I don't know where this people came from
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Gombs(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
...*Pukes

This thread is more like Shakespearean class

...And everybody toasting everybody is just...*pukes again

...One person writting love notes/toasting to many other ...even when the topic reads "A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You"

Yuzedo is above me, and I aint gay!!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Cutekriss(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
chrisme: Steph Steph! so na me be your pad abi?
we go jam for house angry

ask am wetha na ipad or s=pad
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by YoshiMaster: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
They said write to the person above you, yet one Mrs princess and one Ms_ Steph have managed to highjack all the adulation, na wah oh. Just how many guys were directly under these women? hmmmm! lipsrsealed

Anywho, if a guy is above me now due to my slow phone typing, then all I can say is how far, good afternoon, if a woman, then imma say something like:

Figure 8 oh....
Figure 8 oh....
Figure 8 oh....
Figure 8 oh....
Your waist, your waist, all I want is your waist.

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by denony(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
I love you all from the bottom of my heart, you pretty treasures, pls make a space in ur heart to occupy my unending love and care. I love them pretty and well shaped babes, pls be my gurl kiss
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by goldfish80(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Gombs: ...*Pukes

This thread is more like Shakespearean class

...And everybody toasting everybody is just...*pukes again

...One person writting love notes/toasting to many other ...even when the topic reads "A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You"

Yuzedo is above me, and I aint gay!!
Spongeback(f) is actually the one above you.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Adex097: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ms_Steph: you are the only pad I use I can never change u, I only use you when I am on my period.
*faints*
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Gombs(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Cutekriss:

ask am wetha na ipad or s=pad

Na ipad your GF or sis dey use for her own period?..I dey imagine their pant sha!...and their....emmmm...I berra dnt say it!

Fact is that, their period would look like a crime scene!

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Gombs(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
goldfish80:
Spongeback(f) is actually the one above you.

Saw yuzedo when I was typing..blame mtn..
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by solacec4t(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
In the darkness of the night, there is only me and you,
We are woven together in our very own cocoon.
I feel your heartbeat against my chest,
I hold you tight as we both rest.
I start to drift off to sleep,
And think of how I turned complete.
I am only complete when you are near,
To lose you someday is my biggest fear.
It takes two halves to make a whole,
My heart and yours we make one soul.

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
[b]Though I wished not to comment, I was drawn to not because I wanted but because the magnetic had over acted and my body and fingers in particular could not resist it. This is not a love letter, just a piece of my mind to the women I had met on Nairaland that truly made me happy.

Cute Bliss

Ishilove

Br3d4

Greyce

You guys are much so I can't start loving all of you at once but then I will say a few lines to commemorate the little time we had spent together but online and on phone. Those memorable moments when my phone beeps and the caller is actually you guys. My heart doesn't skip a beat, instead it goes into a state of frenzy. To say I don't cherish those moments would be a lie from the pit of hell. I love the moments and will always do.

Now I am confused on what to write, how to express myself since this is supposed to be a love letter. I have racked my brain for sweet words to use but none seem to be forthcoming, instead your pictures keep flashing into my mind. How I wish I can lay a hold on them before they finally vanish back into the memory where they are specially stored.

Ishilove, Cutebliss, Greyce, Brenda etc.... This is for you...

Like play like play I jam trailer
Una laughter dey like celine dion for my ear
I boring die but I turn basket mouth for una head
Una beauty dey reflect for all the thing wey una dey do
Chei!!! I no fit write poem again o...
But I gats straight forward with una sha
Una don kidnap my heart and I dey look for am...

A man is free to marry more than one woman, it is called polygamy...

Would you all be my wives kiss kiss[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by churific(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
DESPERATE

The End

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Where Is The Cat In This Picture / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.